It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Quick Summary Of the Sumerian Kings List (Important Dates & Events)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This Is a quick summary of the Sumerian Kings list

We start of with The first kingship/Dynasty that took place In heaven (on another planet) where Anu (Cronus/El) became king among the Anunnaki ; he ruled for 162,000 years. Then the Anunnaki found planet earth and the kingship moved to earth , Anu (The father of the Anunnaki) devided earth between his sons and daughters , Enki was given his portion of earth where he build the kingdom of Dilmun (Atlantis).

The next Dynasty In the Sumerian Kings list now takes place In Dilmun a Utopian civilization where mankind was first created.

The 7 antediluvian kings mentioned In the Sumerian kings list were the 7 demi-god sons of Enki (Poseidon) who ruled 8 cities In the paradise kingdom of Dulmun (the greek Atlantis).

The first city In Dilmun was the capital city of Eridug

1)Enki became the new king; he ruled for 28800 years.

2)Then his first eldest son Marduk ruled alongside his father for 36000 years.

The second city In Dilmun was Bad-tibira which was ruled by 3 kings

3)En-men-lu-ana ruled for 43200 years.

4)En-men-gal-ana ruled for 28800 years.

5)The god Dumuzid , ruled for 36000 years.

The next city was established In Larak

6)En-sipad-zid-ana ruled Larag for 28800 years.

7)In the city of Sippar En-men-dur-ana ruled for 21000 years.

The last City In Dilmun was a called Shuruppak

The last king of Shuruppak was the flood hero Ziusudra
He was a prince or noble of the town who ruled as king. Enki warned him that a flood would sweep over Dilmun & instructed him to build a boat & survive the flood.

After the flood swept over and destroyed Dilmun (Atlantis) , a new kingdom was established near the persian gulf called Kish
the kings of this kingdom have no historical background only their names were recorded , they may have been the Igigi or the survivors of the flood.

(Name of King)-----(years of reign)----------(Timedate)

Jucur------------------(1,200)--------------[21378 - 20178 BCE]
Kullassina-bel----------(960)---------------[20178 - 19518 BCE]
Nanjiclicma-------------(600)---------------[19518 - 18518 BCE]
En-tarah-ana------------(420)---------------[18518 - 18098 BCE]
Babum-------------------(300)---------------[18098 - 17798 BCE]
Puannum-----------------(840)---------------[17798 - 16958 BCE]
Kalibum-----------------(960)---------------[16958 - 15998 BCE]
Kalumum-----------------(840)---------------[15998 - 15158 BCE]
Zuqaqip/b---------------(900)---------------[15158 - 14258 BCE]
Atab--------------------(600)---------------[14258 - 13658 BCE]
Macda-------------------(840)---------------[13658 - 12818 BCE]
Arwium------------------(720)---------------[12818 - 12098 BCE]
Etana ------------------(1,500)--------------[12098 - 10598 BCE]
Baliih------------------(400)---------------[10598 - 10198 BCE]
En-me-nuna--------------(660)---------------[10198 - 9538 BCE]
Melem-Kic---------------(900)----------------[9538 - 9638 BCE]
Barsal-nuna-------------(1,200)---------------[8638 - 7438 BCE]
Zamug-------------------(640)----------------[7438 - 6798 BCE]
Tizqar------------------(305)----------------[6798 - 6493 BCE]
Ilku--------------------(900)----------------[6493 - 5593 BCE]
Iltasadum---------------(1,200)--------------[5593 - 4393 BCE]
En-men-barage-si--------(900)----------------[4393 - 3493 BCE]
Aga---------------------(625)----------------[3493 - 2868 BCE]

(The last King of Kish "Aga" attacked Uruk & made war with king Gilgamesh , so we know He definitely lived somewhere around 3000BCE)

After Kish was "defeated" a new kingdom was establish called Uruk (Sumeria)

The 1st king of Uruk (Sumeria) was called Meshkiangasher , He ruled for 324 years (3870 - 3545 BCE) and was the son of anunaki god Utu (shamash)
the text tell us that he entered the sea and mysteriously disappeared (His disappearance may be linked with the Apkullus)

The 2nd king was Enmerkar he rulled 420 years (3545 - 3125 BCE), He was "the son of Mesh-ki-ang-gasher, the king of Uruk, who built Uruk"

The 3rd King was Lugalbanda he rulled 1,200 years and was the son of both the anunaki god Utu & the godess Ninsun which means he had 100% anunaki blood ,This could explain why he lived so long compared to the other kings. King Gilgamesh (his son) even called him "holy" & "his personal god". which makes sense since he was 100% Anunaki.

The 4th king was Demuzi who ruled for 100 years (about 3500 BCE)

The 5th king was the legendary hero king Gilgamesh who ruled for 126 years [3125 - 2999 BCE] , Gilgamesh was the son of Lugalbanga & the goddess Ninsun , according to legend he was 2/3 anunnaki and 1/3 human. He also called the flood hero (Noah) his distant ancestor.
giving us hints that he may linked to the biblical Nimrod who also described as a brave hunter who ruled over Sumeria.

The last kings of Urak dynasty were the descendants of Gilgamesh :

Ur-lungal (2999 - 2969 BCE)
Udul-kalama (2969 - 2954 BCE)
La-ba’cum (2954-2945 BCE)
En-nun-tarah-ana (2945 -2937 BCE)
Mec-he (2937 - 2901 BCE)
Melem-anna (2901 - 2897 BCE)
Lugal-kitun (2897- 2861 BCE)

The last kingdoms of gods & goddesses to have ruled over mankind was:

1)Second Dynasty of Kish----> [2700Bc]
2)The Dynasty of Hamazi--->[2600Bc]
3)Third Dynasty of Kish (rulled by the godess Kubaba)-->[2500Bc]
4)Fourth Dynasty of Kish--->[2400BC]

The Gods of Kish and their offspring dwelled there until they finally were defeated by Sargon in 2,461 BCE , the first dynasty of Akkad (Akkadia) was founded by Sargon the great who previously was a cup bearer for the King Ur-Zababa (the son of the godess Kubaba) In Kish , But Sargon got tired of being a servant so he build Akkad and became the most powerful king to have ever ruled over Mesopotamia.

Sargon's two sons were to become the 2nd & 3rd kings of Akkadia

The 4th King of Akkad was Naram-Sin
-He was the first Mesopotamian king known to have claimed divinity for himself, taking the title "god of Akkad".
-He is depicted as being twice the size of his soldiers.
-The king list gives the length of his reign as 56 years.
-He also built administrative centers at Nagar and Nineveh.

The last Kingdom on the Sumerian Kings list was the kingdom of Isin
which was primarily ruled by the Amorites (descendants of Emer, the great grandson of Noah) , The Amorites also descended from the Anunnaki through Zuisurda (the biblical Noah) by Enki.
edit on 14-4-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ten flags and no source.

Do you have one?

edit on 14-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
mmm I dont think a source is going to make it any more believable...do you?
People that lived that long........really?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm having deja vu, didn't we have this thread already?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
mmm I dont think a source is going to make it any more believable...do you?
People that lived that long........really?

Sure, is it so hard to believe?

Man often ascribes things they don't understand to God. Humans used to live much longer. Now we don't, and we don't know why. Let's say God did it.

Gen. 6:3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

*place holder reply. Flag and star as thanks for an excellent thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Many sources of this caliber are clay discs,tablets and rare translations of the same. Op gets an A from me for food for thought to weigh against my own years of research.

Problem with "Internet researchers " is just that, the Internet is a lousy source.
edit on 14-4-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Many sources of this caliber are clay discs,tablets and rare translations of the same. Op gets an A from me for food for thought to weigh against my own years of research.

Problem with "Internet researchers " is just that, the Internet is a lousy source.

Yes, but with nothing to reference to, the OP could be pulling these numbers out of their behind. If we're going to have a proper discussion, I'd like to know where the OP got their information from so I/we can cross reference it with other sources to see if they're either all in agreement on the accuracy of the names and dates or not. That is how ATS works. Provide a source and let the buzzards pick it apart.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Please, please, PLEASE do not combine the gods of other races together. When I speak about Cronus or anyone else, I mean precisely that, and the part of me that is a historian gets really ticked off to see this. They are not all the same thing! They mean what they mean, to the Greeks. I know there was contact, so don't get started on the "but no one exists in an orb" thing, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Things don't always exist in a timeline, and contact between groups often took VERY specific pathways. Not everything just slammed all together in a straight line like the mind wants it.

If you want to know who is controlling things, here go: people. They are trying to confuse other people into doing stupid things. Stupid things with money, stupid things. I don't want to keep sounding like the poo poo-er so people place me as a person who does that, because I'm not a person who "does that." I keep getting put in the "person who does that" category. I like studying unusual events. Otherwise I would not be here. I just don't think the "Annunaki" are ruling the world and I HATE HATE HATE when it all gets rammed together with things like the Roman Empire that it has NOTHING to do with!!!

Not everything is a conspiracy!!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
yep,its really hard to believe.....so much so it sounds like a myth......is that so hard to believe either?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Interesting. Never ran in to a complete list of Sumerian rulers, Adding this to be able to come back to it later.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs
I have read your post 4 times now. First , IMHO , it needs to be in the rant section. Second , I do not fathom how Sumerian rulers fit with the Greek pantheon. Please explain.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And I just added another one....

(post by breakingbs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

I don't want to keep sounding like the poo poo-er so people place me as a person who does that, because I'm not a person who "does that."

If you actually believe in facts and the reality of things, you are a person who 'does that' whether you want to be or not -- as far as this web site is concerned. Welcome to the club.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Addressing the thread topic, the extraordinarily long reigns on the King List are most probably due to scribes getting numbers to base 10 (the ones you're used to) confused with numbers to base 60 (which the Mesopotamians also used at various periods).

I could explain exactly how it works, but I already did that on ATS about eight years ago. The topic comes up every few years. There are numerous threads about it.

edit on 14/4/16 by Astyanax because: what is opened must be closed again.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Why do you conflate "heaven" with a separate planet? Anu is "the great above" referring to the sky. Heaven is a reference to the sky, not a planet. Anu/An is the sky father.

Where on Earth do you get the idea that Dilmun is Atlantis? Dilmun is "the place where the sun rises"; is Atlantis not generally considered to the west of the pillars of Heracles? That is the opposite. Dilmun is in the Persian Gulf.

If "gods" were the kings of Kish, why were they so easily defeated by Sargon, a man?

-He is depicted as being twice the size of his soldiers.

Do you not realize that every king is depicted in this manner? How else would you be able to tell which figure is the visage of the king? Lugal in Sumerian literally translates to "big man". The egotism of kings, though perhaps carried over from tribal tradition.

This is a post full of speculation. But I appreciate you taking the time to write a thread about me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join