It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.2 Magnitude Quake hits Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Felt it in Fukuoka, my phone went crazy with the built in warning, and then nothing could't make contact by phone for over an hr, but the internet was good, had our bugout bag ready in case of such emergencies, ma peeps contacted me all the way from Yokohama to check on us because they felt it all the way up north..but all in all the damage was minor considering it was a 7. although any loss of life and damages to property is one too many.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think they are well prepared for such EQ's over there. Still something worth noting.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Another one hit...reports anywhere from 7.0 to 7.4

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: calKno
Another one hit...reports anywhere from 7.0 to 7.4

My phone alert just went off about 20 min ago, Iam at the beach , maybe I should close shop and head home, pity such a beautiful day otherwise.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
my daughter was there visiting a friend who is teaching English. She boarded her flight home 4 hours before the first quake hit.

Thanking the heavens right now!

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bronco73
my daughter was there visiting a friend who is teaching English. She boarded her flight home 4 hours before the first quake hit.

Thanking the heavens right now!

From Kumamoto??

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Felt it in Fukuoka, my phone went crazy with the built in warning, and then nothing could't make contact by phone for over an hr, but the internet was good, had our bugout bag ready in case of such emergencies, ma peeps contacted me all the way from Yokohama to check on us because they felt it all the way up north..but all in all the damage was minor considering it was a 7. although any loss of life and damages to property is one too many.

Oh good! Thank God.

My friend lives up in Yamaguchi and he's in the states while this has been happening.

Haven't heard from him in a couple days.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

jeepers I don't know exactly where she was at, just that she was in the south. I will ask!

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bronco73

In any case, good she is out of harms way..

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ok gang, i'm going to put on my tin foil hat for a few...

Does anyone else find it odd that the mainstream media is really not talking about the earthquakes? 2 large earthquakes, plus countless aftershocks (a 5.4 is no small shake, rattle and roll) and just a few soundbites.

Anywhoo, I just find it rather odd.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Oh man this isn't good, Mt Aso the largest active volcano in Japan and among the largest in the world is in the process of erupting see the where the battered town is located??
www.rt.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join