It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we invite Julian Assange to do an AMA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ya know, based on the last AMA here at ATS, I'm not sure it would go so well. It might and I could only hope that it would. But the simple fact that this websites format allows for derailing of topics to be quite easy, as opposed to say Reddit's AMA's, I just feel as though it MAY be a waste of everyone's time?

That said, I don't think we should cowtow to the trolls and their like on this site. It's just not so easy to "control" them, so to speak. Also, Snowden and Assange don't really have anything to sell other than truth...so maybe that's the difference?

Anywho, here's hoping Assange and even Snowden come here for an AMA. I know there are many people on this site that would have fantastic questions to throw at these guys.and I for one would love to see their answers.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I would ask him why he supports transparency and justice, when he exempts himself. Why won't he face his accusers and demonstrate his oft voiced innocence that he is squeaky clean and not a (ahem) rapist?

Pffft…. really? Because he spreads the truth. The Empire can't stand that.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I couldn't think of anything worse than Assange coming here for an AMA (which I doubt he would ever dream of doing) and having to endure the horrific garbage members would spew forth.
It couldn't be anywhere near as worse than the AMA with that idiot rock star the other day though.
That was so many flavours of wrong, from having to read members jaw droppingly stupid questions, i.e. "Have you ever been inside Area 51???" And then reading his cringeworthy responses which were so standard, it was like reading scripts from 'UFO Hunters' episodes.
*Le Sigh*

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The government would probably put something in a a teapot.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: daaskapital

Assange Might rape the site. Snowden would be great!

I would prefer Snowden. Assange's truth is of no interest to me.
edit on 14-4-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Agreed🍭🍭🍭

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
Hope they get Trump. I have only one question for him...

*whats up with the hair bro...?
Trump Reply"YOUR FIRED AND F--- O-- A------ P---- off!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join