It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama ALWAYS speaks the TRUTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The Media is now reporting President Obama may decide on
declassifying 9/11 documents within 60 days. This report
made me LOL.

The saddest part is so many people actually believe this
nonsense. Everything this president does (and those
before him and those who will come after) is steered
by his ADVISORS. This is just more
public-consumption-hogwash for the uninformed
masses who are too lazy to research the truth for
themselves.

I find it Interesting how now Christopher Story's
remarkable book 'The New Underworld Order" now
cost over $200 on Amazon. ($223.00 as of 4/13/2016)
The powers that be will do whatever they feel is
necessary to keep people misinformed.

[snip]
There are dozens of other good books, but none of
them save the Occult Theocracy by Lady Queenborough
come close to dealing with the plague that's
destroying our world.

[snip]
edit on Thu Apr 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed off topic and anti-T&C material Terms and Conditions of Use

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Interesting....Will check it out.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It seems to be very difficult to load in PDF form. It loads about 15-18% and is interrupted time and again. Four tries and no success. Curious...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Obama will do this . He said he will and he will. What makes you think he wont ? He started ISIS and now his time as President is about over. Iran deal and his time as President is about over. TPP and his time as President is about over. Obamacare just kicking in fully at the first of 2017 . And his term as President will be over.

Notice a similarity .? Now he will at least start the process of releasing documents knowing full well they will not what ...? Go into effect after his term as President is over.

All this to try and somehow in the future claim his legacy and blame the bad stuff on the next one.

Hillary is being set up....

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Made you laugh? Why? He might.

As for your title, I don't find him always lying nor do I know he 100% always speaks the truth.
edit on 13-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I believe he might. I believe he might not. Neither is sad. Your attitude of self importance is though.
edit on 13-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I love theorists like you. The government could get an alien to give you a massage and you would deny it for the sheer fact the government unveiled it to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

ABsolutely no disrespect for the American people who voted for Obama but if there is a better puppet with a manipulated mouth in the presidential world I have yet to see them. Obama is the very best example of a 'put-togther to please all' pretty boy president I have ever seen.

In the UK we have the pretty baby-faced podgy cam perched shakily on the Prime Seat in our government but his gaffs, ludicrous U turns and clearly bent ideas on the difference between the elite (from which he comes) and the rest of the people in the country have now been truly exposed - his exclusive education paid for courtesy of tax evasion yet he openly hates the ordinary man who tries to dodge a small amount of tax.

Seems we all get to see the feral nature of these promoted pretty boy appealers in the end. I just wonder if other people think the same about their leaders across the world, or perhaps they don't get themselves exposed so easily.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I feel to an extent that whether it happens genuinely, or turns out to be disinfo propaganda it's a step in the right direction.

Just to have this idea being entertained by MSM seems like an easing into a slow partial disclosure.

Of course we'd much rather have full disclosure, but if the door gets opened partially, it leaves a lot more room to have the full can of beans to be spilled.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What I find absurd is it took almost 15 years of war to finally have the incident were fighting for be declassified.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Its took them 15 years to come up with a water tight lie
there is lots of paper work you see.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Made you laugh? Why? He might.

As for your title, I don't find him always lying nor do I know he 100% always speaks the truth.

I believe he might. I believe he might not. Neither is sad. Your attitude of self importance is though.

Pffft, what do you mean I don't know if he 100% speaks the truth, he's a politician for crying out loud, they've no interest in telling the truth, ever. These kind of people are schooled in lying, don't kid yourself into thinking they have any interest in telling the truth.

top topics

join