It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Hillary Agrees With "Gun Owners Are Terrorists"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No, I'm saying that they may have been gun owners. The fact that they didn't need to use them on 9/11 doesn't mean anything at all.

The phrase was "but all terrorists are gun owners".

The counter charge was that the 9/11 hijackers didn't use guns.

I'm saying that just because they didn't need to use guns on 9/11 doesn't preclude them from having owned guns.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
"All terrorists are gun owners", by that logic, all terrorists are people. Give me a break.
a reply to: windword

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I do believe that the founding fathers of the United States were considered terrorists by the English, just saying...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All terrorists have brushed their teeth.

So anyone owning toothpaste is a terrorist.

(this post was brought to you by the American Dental Association)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hillary agrees with that narrative and is calling for banning of toothpaste.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Vile women. It is people like her that people feel the need to protect themselves against their own government...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Okay, I have only read the first post, but I make this predication. When this post pops on on page 10 (whatever page this discussion is at) I will be able to scan and find veiled threats from the guns owners.

Gun owners seem to love that imply threats.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
So, her Security Team/Bills Security Team as an x-pres are all unarmed; outfitted with Christmas toys: a child's Squirt or Cap gun (maybe a very scary Johnny Seven).

NO the secret service has a VALID reason to be armed...the multi threats against her by the legal and illegal gun owners.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

We all know she's normally going to pander to whatever gets her voted in so a little anti gun talk is expected but not to this level and it can't be helping her campaign doing so. So why is she doing it??

Because it is the right thing to do. The USA averages 3500 plus gun related deaths each year.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB
Because it is the right thing to do. The USA averages 3500 plus gun related deaths each year.

The USA also averages 400,000 medical blunder deaths per year, but nobody's pandering to the naturopathic vote.

It's called a paper tiger. The authoritarian and progressive left has duped a component of America into believing THE GUN is a horrible evil, destined to doom us all. Chicken Little would be proud.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

seems pretty irresponsible to say that citizens are terrorists when the American Gov. does its fair of violence to its citizens as well

Silly you!

Don't you know that when the government does "it", it's not terrorism?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Accidentally ordered take out.
edit on 14-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: SmilingROB
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: So, her Security Team/Bills Security Team as an x-pres are all unarmed; outfitted with Christmas toys: a child's Squirt or Cap gun (maybe a very scary Johnny Seven).

SmilingROB: NO the secret service has a VALID reason to be armed...the multi threats against her by the legal and illegal gun owners.

Within certain states the private citizen also has the right to carry concealed/unconcealed firearms. How is this not just as valid as an officer of the courts right to carry; by law absolutely legal.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was reading that in counties in America where there is legal open carry, they have very low crime, why, sort of M.A.D. ideology at much smaller level seems to be playing out, nobody tries anything. And would people be rude to another person if he/she is openly packing ?

Imagine a bank robber trying to rob a bank where all 12 people in the bank that were customers also had guns.
edit on 14-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I was reading that in counties in America where there is legal open carry, they have very low crime, why, sort of M.A.D. ideology at much smaller level seems to be playing out, nobody tries anything. And would people be rude to another person if he/she is openly packing ? Imagine a bank robber trying to rob a bank where all 12 people in the bank that were customers also had guns.

In Arizona one can legally *conceal* carry. No permits required.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Alaska is the same.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Alaska is the same.

Thank goodness Bears do not the same rights of men (it would be all over for the human) living in Alaska.
No one goes anywhere unarmed in Alaska if prudent. Nothing wrong with being given these rights for whatever reason; any state. The criminals are already carrying illegally, just level the playing field of potential violence.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

As I understand her values, inclinations & attitudes . . .

in what's supposed to pass as her brain or 'thinking,'

The ONLY uses for guns are:

1. to kill those who dare to tell too much truth about her and/or the slick side kick.
or

2. for those guards she verbally abuses and despises--putting their lives on the line protecting her--guns are sort of OK for THEM to use in behalf of keeping her sorry rear around on the surface of the planet a bit longer.

What a duplicitous, irrational, vile pile of luke warm puke some are supporting for the WH this season. Sheesh.

Of course she's against guns for 'the little people.' The serfs and slaves are to be maximally deprived; freedoms taken away; housed in Soviet style rabbit warrens; lobotomized; abused and used.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The irony is her campaign funds aka Clinton foundation is full of donations from dictators that kill millions with guns including LGBTQ types she supports so much..

Kankles is the ultimate terrorist.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
I don't know; 19 people dead in Arkansas (political murders/suicides) under a sketchy Bill Clinton Governorship. Vince Foster commits suicide on White House grounds. Bill flies 17 times to "Pedophile Island" 2012-2014 (island owner now in prison).
edit on 15-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join