It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016: The Year the Americans Found out Our Elections Are Rigged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A couple/several things of interest in this article IMO. One is the quote of Jimmy Carter saying, “Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors, and U.S. senators and congress members.” – Probably the best thing I have ever heard Former President Jimmy Carter say. Yes his quote has been posted before on many sites however it really is something that needs to be exposed any way we can..

Also the title is possibly correct for the MSM cool aide propaganda drinkers not necessarily for the members here.

The Wyoming democratic caucus took place on Saturday, purportedly to allow voters to have their voices heard in the race between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. Sanders lost the Wyoming caucus by winning it with a 12 percent margin.

Wait, what?

How does one lose by winning 56 percent of the votes? This happens when the political process is, according to the New York Post, “rigged” by superdelegates. The Post summed up this “strange” phenomenon:

“[U]nder the Democratic Party’s oddball delegate system, Sanders’ winning streak — he has won seven out of the past eight contests — counts for little.

theantimedia.org...
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

“We The People” don’t choose our presidents; they are hand-picked by a powerful group of political party insiders — parties that have long since sold out to the highest bidders. What we have on our hands in America is a rigged oligarchy, and that’s not a conspiracy theory — it’s fact. Now, however, millions of Americans are becoming aware of it thanks to the populist campaigns of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. America’s elections are controlled by a big club, but unfortunately, “you ain’t in it!”

Now after posting all this I still say get out and vote !!! Why ? Just like in the Bernie Sanders win with a 12% margin yet still only getting 7 delegates while Hilary got the other 7 in a split plus 4 super delegates for her 11 delegate total win. If there ever is a day of reckoning or a serious attempt at change this fiasco it is proof like this that will need to be shown to convince the masses, IMO.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Superdelegates have been around forever haven't they? And it's only now that people are beginning to realise that Democracy doesn't exist. You pays your money, but you might not get your choice?

Stop spending your money, I would suggest.
edit on 13/4/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

My oldest son is a Bernie fan, and was shocked about the delegate count.

I explained to him that the game has always been rigged. It's just that the majority vote has almost always been for the candidate that the party also wanted.

This year, however, we're seeing the true nature of politics because of candidates like Bernie and Trump.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If there ever is a day of reckoning or a serious attempt at change this fiasco it is proof like this that will need to be shown to convince the masses, IMO.

Agreed. Yet it seems that the popular vote was ignored in favor of a moronic son of a facist in 2000, so I hold out little hope. But as you say, I will vote in the off chance that this time people will 'get it' in sufficient numbers to make a difference.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hopefully the American people will revolt against this oligarchic tyranny.....
How they can accomplish that remains to be seen, BUT THEY ARE MAD AS HELL AND WONT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS KIND OF POLITICS....

If I were a member of the American Elite right now id be getting somewhat fearful of the November election results....
If there are no free and fair elections this time around I expect CIVIL WAR to break out....
And barring that , I certainly expect the public to simply ignore the bull# from on high, and begin to live their lives
in spite of federal orders or laws.....

You cant smear the constitution with the kind of offal that the Feds have been spreading on it forever with no repercussions....
There really is a rifle behind every blade of grass and the feds better get the message before something really bad happens..
The tree of liberty will be sustained...

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Shame on any American who is only just realising this in 2016.

Both Trump and Sanders are being robbed, but they are not the first.
edit on 13/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
How they can accomplish that remains to be seen, BUT THEY ARE MAD AS HELL AND WONT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS KIND OF POLITICS....

If I were a member of the American Elite right now id be getting somewhat fearful of the November election results....
If there are no free and fair elections this time around I expect CIVIL WAR to break out....
And barring that , I certainly expect the public to simply ignore the bull# from on high, and begin to live their lives

You cant smear the constitution with the kind of offal that the Feds have been spreading on it forever with no repercussions....
There really is a rifle behind every blade of grass and the feds better get the message before something really bad happens..

Americans won't revolt.

They (we) are too complacent.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Americans won't revolt.

30-40 years ago I would disagree with you, but now... not so much. When so many people have been enslaved by their govt through handouts, that dependency leads to a citizen army that will keep those that want to fight corruption in check. Unfortunately for America the numbers of people drugged on handouts is too high now. Your Republic is lost.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Americans won't revolt.

Exactly. Where would they do it from there Iphones?

I am a wrestling coach. Every year we loose about 300 programs. Thats even with the UFC bringing attention to the sport.

Just as a guage for physical readiness and physical competition.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Too many rely on government, too many would fight to keep the status quo.

You, sir, are correct. Our republic is lost, it has been for quite some time.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You, sir, are correct. Our republic is lost, it has been for quite some time.

I would even question where people would get food? How many Americans can grow or forrage? Without electricity I mean damn. It would be very easy for the gov to cut power and gas and get a white flag.

Thats why they never wanted stand alone power like solar.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Which is exactly why for every person who knows in their heart something is very wrong and needs to be stopped, there will be another person who will fight vigorously (and sometimes violently) to defend the status quo and claim everything is ok. It's where shaming phrases like 'conspiracy theorist' come from and where the whole political correctness movement comes from.

We already lost the fight years ago in Britain and our coffin is being sealed shut on 23rd June when the brainwashed hand the keys to our country to Brussels for eternity which leads us to the United States of Europe. There are even plans to zone Britain into European regions. America will follow suit with a North American super state within 10 years - run by the same people who run Europe. All that is left now is to find a place in the world to hang out until it catches up there too.

edit on 13/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Government hates the idea of independence. Ironic, isn't it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I honestly thought you all had a chance to vote for an exit.

As for the US, they will keep us divided with race, income inequality, immigration.

We're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to even rally ourselves against an unjust government.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I honestly thought you all had a chance to vote for an exit.

As for the US, they will keep us divided with race, income inequality, immigration.

We're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to even rally ourselves against an unjust government.

We have a chance to vote on 23rd June - it will be rigged. Our Prime Minister (the guy who was caught screwing dead pigs - literally) is acting as a full on salesman the like of which you usually see at time share resorts.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

America will follow suite with a North American super state within 10 years - run by the same people who run Europe.

Haha I doubt that ^^
They are not even capable of micromanaging their own.... ;-)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

America will follow suite with a North American super state within 10 years - run by the same people who run Europe.

Haha I doubt that ^^
They are not even capable of micromanaging their own.... ;-)

Oh they do a fine job of that - hundreds of thousands of pages on everything from a European army down to when my refuse bin can be collected. All ordained by minions serving an un-elected group of 24 people who make all the decisions. Europe is actually flipping (soon) to laws that state what you CAN do, not what you cant. Get your head around that for a moment. I don't just see your future, I'm about to be living it.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Admittedly, I am being awakened to the process that apparently has always been in place. Yet, I after giving it some thought am not completely enraged. The reason is I have also looked at this whole election to deny ignorance. Mob or mass rule is always emotionally charged not rational or logical. Sigh...I have to admit the idea of current politics being decided by emotion over logic...reminds me of the Salem witch hunts of the 1700s. I don't want that for my grandchildren.

I know how how voted in the primary here in Michigan....yet I am at a loss as how I will vote come this November. Why should I be concern if it is rigged. Hope. Yes hope, that my voice will be heard and not ignored in future generational votes. My grandchildren may have a voice. I still am oblivious to what the best solution is....but I am trying not to absorb all the secular propaganda nor the mass mob effect proproganda and reach a solution that I can live with come November!

Edit add: I so hope I am being clear since I am soooo drunk. Dinner not ready yet! Lol. My point....my god what if this nation was overrun by Christianity or Muslim majority mass population rule? My goodness....it would be Salem witch trials! Don't think that could occur? History says otherwise!

edit on 4 13 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No leader has ever made a nation great. No business man has dragged a nation up by its boot straps and tooled it for its future. No general has ever won a war, no parliamentarian or political process has ever safeguarded a nations soul.

These things are done in the streets, in the homes, workplaces, in the very living guts of nations. Those who know, those who see most clearly the rot that afflicts the powerless are those who suffer its effects most immediately. They have ever been thus. The most noble amongst a people is often the least able to affect change themselves, and yet knows better than all of the town car surfers, the palm greasers, the laundered and well heeled, what is wrong with his or her country, because they, not those who have security, but those whose only sustenance comes from the paltry liberty that they can muster, are the ones holding the whole thing above their shoulders.

Atlas may shrug, but when he does, the people beneath the tread of his sandals are the ones who carry the greatest burden as a result, not those who have built for themselves an unwisely tall tower from which to scoff at the apparently pathetic efforts of those below.

While it is true that handouts are no way to live, while it is true that communities suffer when their populations feature a high percentage of persons who rely on state aid for their food and energy needs, for everything, it is wise to remember that those on state aid are not, in the main, unemployed. There are those who are working like machines for money which does them no good since it is too little to live on. They are a significant number of those you claim are part of the problem, the drugged, as you call them.

I ask you, who is drugged among you? Is it the man whose reality has been a cycle of three hour rest periods between the four tiring, soul crushing, and poorly paid jobs he has had to get because his wife fell suddenly ill, one of the drugged? Is the family whose home was taken from them by a banking system so corrupt that it swindled itself out of billions upon billions of dollars, among the drugged? Is the eighteen year old girl with the genius IQ, who has no money and no way to get to a GOOD college, working a dead end job to help pay for her siblings food part of this drugged society?

These individuals are not drugged. They are living starkly real, absolutely cold hard facts, every day of their lives.

Those who have wanted for nothing their whole lives, those who have frittered away the GDP of small nation states on partying and foolhardiness, those who have spent more money on their image, than they have ensuring the quality of their compassion, the contents of their hearts and minds, those who have helped bring the weak to their knees, while remaining hidden behind walls of money and paperwork, these people though. These people are surely drugged, are they not? Are they not mid way through a binge, with no intention of purging themselves of anything but the chemicals they can afford to place within their well cared for mortal frames?

Are those who live lives that feed and thrive on the weakness of others, not addicted to their position, to their belief in their entitlement to the lifestyle they are living? Are they not riding a rush, incapable of stopping or even slowing down? Are they, in their blindness and mechanical lack of compassion, not blinkered by their addiction to their situation and station in life?

Is it not they who control the congress by way of payment? Is it not they who purchase favour with those who ought only to listen to the great mass of the people? Is it not they who purchase propaganda machines in order to galvanise the weak against one another, dividing them and further weakening their position? Who is the addict, really?

I will tell you this for nothing. It takes years to become truly addicted to the misery of near slavery. It takes moments to become addicted to power and money. If the defenceless, the moneyless, the powerless are truly addicted to their situation, then they got there because someone wanted them there, and the only people powerful enough to enslave a nation by using MISERY as a drug, are those with enough power to control the media, enough money to buy politicians, enough heartlessness to enact the process at all, and enough wickedness to sell terror, fear, pain, sorrow, and helplessness to otherwise sensible folk.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Incorrect: Only a small % of Americans know the election is a sham. The masses will believe what Fox news and the Kardashians tell them.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join