It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge discussion thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

well i'm not buying any of it

and i'm a musician - and i drink a hell of a lot of fluoridated water - and i'm frequently in closer proximity 'to the stars' than mr delonge appears in the video i posted

maybe i'm getting old and cynical

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
With C2C's seemingly long history of interviewing people leaning towards the aliens = demons crowd, including DeLounge's recent interview --- DeLounge ought too make some decent coin selling his co-authored books.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

DeLounge ought too make some decent coin selling his co-authored books

depends how much he's put into it - i don't think ufo books generally sell that many copies

he seems to be hoping this is going to go mainstream - i'd guess he'll need it to if he's going to make his money back
edit on 14-4-2016 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
maybe i'm getting old and cynical

Welcome to the club. That's what happens after decades of looking and listening patiently to what everybody says and still making absolutely no progress toward an answer, whatever it may be. Maybe the phenomenon is the answer itself. But in the end, I have yet to find anyone who has anything more definitive to offer than myself.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: interupt42

. . .

Why is now a good time? Has our reverse engineering and manufacturing process reached a point that our finished products can finally be competitive against the others? Can we now stop them from arming our nuke forces?

Have been expecting a marked effort to move the ball forward at this time.

1. The rush toward Armageddon has been picking up speed for years--particularly the last 5-10.

2. WWIII seems to be on the near horizon as the oligarchy moves many things into place in prep for that--rather brazenly, it seems to me.

3. I figure the critters will be sprung on the planet in the midst or at the end of WWIII . . . with 2 factions playing opposing roles in a maximum farce--one side pretending to be our 'saviors' . . . or with the bulk or all of them playing a tyrannical role . . .

4. imho, they HAVE to be on the scene to in the oligarchy's scheme of things in order:

A) to force the world's religions into one world religion. It has to appear to come from outside the planet with great 'exotic' phenomena etc. etc. to get the world's religionists of most stripes to surrender to the new one world religion . . . ultimately to worship the world dictator--satan incarnate.

B) to force the one world government more overtly on the world stage as a pretend, 'demonstrated' [with WWIII] need to prevent humans from destroying themselves and the planet.

Maybe that's why his contentions were not so far fetched, to me.

= = = =

pinging off an earlier post--I forget which one--

IF he was already a member of . . . the presumed 'lofty' 'club' . . . as many rock stars have to be in order to be made rock stars . . . then he was already in 'their' employ as one of the 'brothers.'

If he was already seen as a compliant believer in all their memes, values, goals . . . and then he came up with a better plan for such disclosures and sheeple manipulations--it is plausible to be more or less the case as he presents it. imho.

I still think he's being used . . . and that detecting what's true from his presentations vs disinformation will still be a major challenge.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

...and that detecting what's true from his presentations vs disinformation will still be a major challenge

knock yourself out - i've got better things to waste my time on

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

...and that detecting what's true from his presentations vs disinformation will still be a major challenge

knock yourself out - i've got better things to waste my time on

[great hawk pic, BTW]

Well put.

However, what choice do we have?

It's the same from ALL sources in our era--or near all, anyway.

I think L.A. Marzulli, Tom Horn & Cris Putnam and Chuck Missler are top flight researchers with solid information.

But all the other blather I've read and listened to on the topic is highly likely to be rife with propaganda, disinformation etc. as one would expect from oligarchy controlled sources and channels. There's really not even much that new in terms of the usual mix of blather.

Until this bloke. And, he's not all that startlingly new . . . but some slightly interesting new twists around the edges--and hints of greatly new to be ahead. Time will tell.

edit on 15/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I thought it was going well until he mentioned demons.
Then all the loons descended and started talking about souls.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Perhaps you'd do well to read

EXO-VATICANA

by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam

They have a massive amount of research to back up their assertions--much of it available from fairly primary sources dating back thousands of years etc. etc.

Of course, you might have to set aside your biases enough to fair-mindedly consider the evidence.

Top flight scientist Jacques Vallee as well as J Allen Hynek sp? have spoken to that issue.

Vallee after 10 years of extensively studying the topic declared that the critters are evil spiritual critters from a spiritual dimension.

Hynek essentially said the same thing.

I suspect they know more about the topic than you do.

--Dr BoX

edit on 15/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The title should be changed to:

Tom Delonge lack of discussion thread.

Just another person saying...yeah that is true....most of that is true...some of that is true.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

"You have souls. You can survive your physical death." Notice the quote reads "can?" The logistics haven't been worked out yet. It's possible, but frankly, not very likely. You see, most go into the land of the dead completely unprepared. The reality matrix includes a lot of very basic disinfo. This is by design. A traveller, cut off from their "souls" is soul food; cordon bleu. Easy pickings for the Sek-vultures who dwell just inside the mouth of night.

Bo Xian has a far better chance to navigate the duad, and stand before the prosecutor, because he understands the value of a court appointed public defender.

You can't get there under your own power. You need more Sek.

When Ren has fled and your Khu has run off with your ex, you'll need your Ba. You'll need the part of you that embraces contradiction and opposition, because everything you have ever been taught is not just wrong, -- it's backwards and upside-down.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

However, what choice do we have?

It's the same from ALL sources in our era--or near all, anyway.

i'd rather wait for better evidence - the main dangers in this area imo are jumping to conclusions based on ambiguous evidence, and approaching the evidence from a pre-existing belief system and attempting to make it fit

But all the other blather I've read and listened to on the topic is highly likely to be rife with propaganda, disinformation etc. as one would expect from oligarchy controlled sources and channels. There's really not even much that new in terms of the usual mix of blather.

Until this bloke. And, he's not all that startlingly new . . . but some slightly interesting new twists around the edges--and hints of greatly new to be ahead. Time will tell.

if tptb have evidence that points to a specific conclusion, they should release that evidence in a straightforward manner

maybe that will be forthcoming but i'm not holding my breath in this case

if someone has important information that they want people to know about, why would they release it in such a way that only the credulous would pay attention to it?

this has all the hallmarks of a money making rehash of old ideas imo - i don't think it's even anything as interesting as a disinfo campaign

but as you suggest, time will tell

[great hawk pic, BTW]

thanks - it stopped off at a local pool on migration - i had the privilege of spending a couple of days watching it fish at close quarters, and was lucky enough to get a few decent shots

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, as i have read up on alot of AMA´s
i could have told you all this before it
started..

And for site owners and the ones booking
these ppl... I have a few requests:

Tell them, before they accept to be on that:

a) they will be pounded REEEEAlLY hard
b) they better HAVE the answers or they will
be ridiculed beyond belief, the ppl asking the
questions are NOT! stupid
c) When they reply, make the reply in QUOTES..
Its really hard to follow the topics/questions..

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Meh, his book sounds like a bunch of bible quotes, sci-fi ats threads, youtube videos all jambled, and put down on paper. The Aliens is demons is redundant, tedious, and a waste of time and energy for those who hope for Jesus and the apocalypse, when they can't even enjoy a simple moment of wonder or breath of their creators creation because they are to busy trying to feel important while they are slowly rotting.

IMO, not impressed at all with the book, or the AMA with the sudden absence even though it was going to be rushed by posts, where other guest at least tried to put the effort, which shows they are at least trying to advertise and stand behind their product.

Now, leave me be, while I get killed, eaten, and raped(all three same time probably) as Im playing Dark Souls 3. Now those are demons that make you pray to God, and that just Monday before lunch break.
edit on 15-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
'Chasing shadows' alright..

Nothing of what Delonge has told us implies he has any extra or earth-shattering intel on the situation other than the delibertely vague new age interpretation of interesting ufo cases. Gods? May as well pray to the rocks.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
With Mr Delonge resent book release Sekret MachinesChasing Shadows his appearances on Coast 2 Coast AM and his very own AMA thread right here on ATS. I'm starting this thread to discuss the claims made by this former Rock Star now turned UFO researcher.

Much of the criticism towards past researcher was based on they are doing this to sell books and to gain fame, but Tom already has all of this in spades. So I have to assume his intentions are pure and real.

On the issue of selling books, we can't assume anyone's financial situation, good or bad. It's easy to lose fortunes or acquire bills that require huge amounts of monthly income. Or simply desire to reach a higher level of financial gain.
So money motivation can never be ruled out.

When it comes to UFO issues, which I take very seriously, I'm not believing anything without some proof.
What happened to "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"??

I would say any high level DOD folks who have information to pass onto the public would be looking to talk to a known journalist who has a reputation to maintain so they can't just make stuff up.
Or at least go to James Fox who's been working his butt off for YEARS making good documentaries.
Where is his 701 movie anyways?

When it comes to "anti-gravity" vehicles ufo writers love to say they know it's been developed but they never have any type of explanation that even comes close to sounding plausible.
Just imagine if someone from today went back in time to 1895. They wouldn't just say "We have lots of future-y stuff"
to prove they were from the future. They could say gravity is really the curvature of space-time which uses some of Riemann's non-Euclidean geometry (to relate it to something that had already been discovered). Also that light is in fact a particle as well as a wave and we have a description of particle and wave behavior called quantum mechanics but gravity doesn't fit into it at all because it resists being quantized into particles. But the extreme examples of gravity - black holes - are known to form from very large stars going supernova and some type of quantum description must be possible because black holes crush all matter and space-time down to the level where QM explains things. Stuff like that.

So whenever someone figures out gravity and builds antigravity they will also be able to pass on more parts to that story that can be told in a simple manner and possibly connect it with stuff already known. There will also be at least one simple main equation that could be passed on.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm enjoying reading the book so far.
I'll certainly buy the other books when they are released.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
I find his answers lacking Two short and to quick.
Sorry but that is just me.

I concur. It leaves me with so many questions

I know he must be a busy man but how far in advance was this AMA organised?
Is he really that busy that he couldn't answer more people's questions or not just disappear for so long to return for a few more answers only to disappear again?

Has he posted anything since? Is he alright?

I wonder if it was done to add suspense?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I found his AMA to be boring, overrated filler material and quite lacking in substance. Much like I imagine his music to be.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
Well, as i have read up on alot of AMA´s
i could have told you all this before it
started..

And for site owners and the ones booking
these ppl... I have a few requests:

Tell them, before they accept to be on that:

a) they will be pounded REEEEAlLY hard
b) they better HAVE the answers or they will
be ridiculed beyond belief, the ppl asking the
questions are NOT! stupid
c) When they reply, make the reply in QUOTES..
Its really hard to follow the topics/questions..

I agree with (c), quoting replies is a necessity in these types of threads. ATS should maybe email their guests with instructions on how to quote when replying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join