It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Confirms Trillion Dollar Tax Hike Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hillary was interviewed at the New York Daily News and she has pegged herself to a 10 year/1 trillion dollar tax increase plan.

That's $100 billion a year.

She talks about all kinds of ultra-authoritarian tax plans for various things.

Massive tax *Increases* (not solid fiscal management)

a “New College Compact”

for “Infrastructure”

$400 Billion “Fairness” Tax Increase

Capital Gains Tax Increase and Tax on Stock Trading

“Exit Tax” - something about overseas corporate income

etc. etc.

What a triple-whammy this will be.

Hillary Confirms Trillion Dollar Tax Hike Plan

During an interview with the editorial team of the New York Daily News, Hillary Clinton admitted her tax proposals will increase taxes on the American people by at least $1 trillion over the next ten years. Here is the key exchange from the meeting, according to a transcript released by the Daily News:

Clinton: I have connected up my proposals for the kind of investments I want to make with the taxes that I think have to be raised. So on individual pieces of my agenda, I try to demonstrate clearly that I have a way for paying for paid family leave, for example, for debt-free tuition. So I would spend about $100 billion a year. And I think it's affordable, and I think it's a smart way to make investments, to go back to our economic discussion, that will contribute to growing the economy.

increase the roust on the middle class (if any is left soon enough)

edit on Apr-12-2016 by xuenchen because: $irs$

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Definitely a good move. Very well thought out fix to get us out of our corrupt politician created mess.

With that plan, we shall only be an additional 7 trillion in debt instead of 8.

Well played Hillary!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know what's a great way to save some money? End all the conflicts and monies being funneled to contractors in the Middle East.

Check out this site and figure out what you wanna cut because as of right now we've spent over a trillion on just the quagmire that is the Middle Eastern agenda.

Now Hilary, she's all about that agenda so you can tack on the war budget as well. Same goes for Trump, Cruz, and I guess the other guy whose name I can't spell and am too lazy to look up but you know who I mean, right?

edit on 12-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sounds like Obama's first State of The Union speech in 2009...you know that made Chris Mathews' legs tingle!

Maybe Chris wrote this whole utopia tax plan...

You are correct to mention zero physcal restraint by her.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why can't ANYONE run that wants less Government and less taxes and less laws? I am so disgusted with our Government right now and Hilary is a huge part of the problem. None of these candidates in 2016 give a crap about shrinking Government which is the only thing I actually care about.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You say this burden will fall upon the middle class? Can you point out where this is said in the article provided please?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Her husband was Presider the last time the budget was balanced.

googled...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why can't ANYONE run that wants less Government and less taxes and less laws? I am so disgusted with our Government right now and Hilary is a huge part of the problem. None of these candidates in 2016 give a crap about shrinking Government which is the only thing I actually care about.

Run. I'd vote for you.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Her husband was Presider the last time the budget was balanced.

googled...

Nice try...

Something called "Contract With America" by Newt Gingrich's stranglehold over slick willy balanced the budget.

Are you a history major?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You say this burden will fall upon the middle class? Can you point out where this is said in the article provided please?

The first 3 in the middle of the article will.

Count on it.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

She proudly declared a long time ago that they

were going to take from the haves and give to the have nots.

The undynamic Commie duo has been plotting their contribution to the increased degrees of Communism wedded to monopolistic capitalism as they were selected and trained for at relatively early stages of their lives.

They have not changed their characters.
They have not changed their values.
They have not changed their ruthlessness except to fan it into a more horrible flame.
They have not changed their arrogance, except to increase it.
They have not changed their tyrannical plans, except to push them forward more vigorously and more successfully.

I forget the congress critter's name Maxine Waters? I have a memory trace from 40 or so years ago . . . of the Communist Party Congress critter from California bragging at a cocktail party about how the Clintons were in the wings being groomed as up and coming Communists set to do big things for the Communist Party and cause in the USA.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

People will support this.

they tend to hate freedom.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Replace the words "government" with "empire." Empires don't shrink, they grow until they collapse under their own weight. Good thing their pyramid scheme keeps things so sturdy until it does!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Isn't it political suicide for a Presidential candidate to declare IN ADVANCE that he/she is going to raise taxes? I think Walter Mondale said in a debate, "I'm gonna raise taxes." That was the end of the line for him.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
And Hillary left out anything about Obama.Care that she supports and wants to "build upon".

How much will that cost the middle class?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The Country Needs a Prez. who Understands Economics , and a way to generate Wealth through well thought out Foreign and Domestic Policies . Is Hillary that Person ? Is Ted Cruz ? No , but that other Hated Man IS ..............

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Country Needs a Prez. who Understands Economics , and a way to generate Wealth through well thought out Foreign and Domestic Policies . Is Hillary that Person ? Is Ted Cruz ? No , but that other Hated Man IS ..............

That other "Hated Man" will raise taxes and revenue inflow too! But it will come from Mexico, China, Pakistan, or any other country who is taking more from the USA, than they're giving back to our wonderful country.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Funny how none of the presidential hopefulls ever try to cut costs.
Raising taxes costs somebody more money which in turn raises prices which in turn cost everybody more money.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

If you say so. I read those and non pertain to me. I thought I was middle class. Guess not huh?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just another "brilliant idea" from a box o' rocks.(maybe I should have dropped the plural form ??)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join