It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adele - Goes witch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Pop superstar claims that she has been taken over by supernatural powers

“She has told her closest pals she will step away from the limelight for five years before she next brings out an album,” a source told The Sun. “She’s still very new to motherhood and doesn’t want to miss out on Angelo growing up. It will be a hard thing for fans to hear.”

Adele is gonna take a 5 year break.

The pop superstar’s latest on-stage claim is that she has been taken over by supernatural powers, and it’s all thanks to some crystals she received as a gift in America. She reckons they have brought her months of good fortune. Speaking during a performance in Manchester, Adele told the audience: “When I played a show in New York, which was my first show of the album, a hippy gave me some crystals. “Then I had a great show so I was like, ‘It’s something to do with these crystals. I’m keeping them’. “I kept them for my LA show, for my BBC show . . . I had them all. Then I had reflexology and someone was shining lights on my feet and I was like, ‘This is awkward’.

Link[/url ]

[url=http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/26/adele-break-5-years-off-music-tour-raise-son/]Link

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mannegishi
Saw a neat bumper sticker yesterday....
If yoy want a taste of religion lick a witch.....

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So some hippy gives Adele crystals at one of her concerts... now she is possessed by something otherworldly and joking about being a witch?

Perhaps the "crystals" were actually something radioactive and she's suffering from the damaging effects? Just a thought

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sure we are thinking on the "right" kind of crystals? I mean she got them from a "hippy"... cough cough...
Does this stuff can be absorbed through the skin? Just saying..

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore There are actually radioactive stones and/or crystals. This site lists ones with a rating of high or low radioactive properties,
classicgems.net...
Who knows what some random hippy gave her, she should find out what exactly the stones are.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just so long as it sells.................

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Reminds me of Beyonce and her "Sasha Fierce" alter ego..

Only less interesting, more bland, and more....Adele-ish.

I love reading conspiracy theories about the devil and illuminati in the music/entertainment biz, but this feels more like blonde ramblings.

Actually, Adele seems to take a lot of time off between records and tours. I have always thought that was pretty smart. Music biz likes to milk their cattle fast and hard. I'm sure a superstar like her has lots of pressure to just keep churning stuff out. Good on her for trying to keep her life in control.

Until that damn hippy showed up, that is...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

She has insulted witches everywhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just the fact that she said she thought the crystals made her have a good performance shows that it is more of a superstition than anything.

It reminds me of an episode of Fraiser, where a basketball star talks with Niles about his losing streak, thinking that some counseling would help him. He ends up rubbing Niles' hair at the end of the conversation, at the basketball game that night, and wins.

And then the next day the same thing happens, and he thinks that Niles hair and rubbing it is good luck for him.

In fact it is very common for sports stars to do all kinds of weird stuff, they're a superstitious bunch. One Hockey player used the same underwear thinking it was helping their winning streak. One didn't dare cut his hair. There was a famous QB in the NFL that wouldn't touch his facial hair and grew out a long beard during the season, thinking that that was leading to their winning streak.

So you get some crystals and have a great performance.

That's not supernatural. Its superstitious, and really after you see all of the silly superstitious things people do for success and then see why they really got it you realize how silly their thinking is.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

In turn, when she noticed the crystals are not with her, she might have talked herself into it.

"Oh, I bet this night will be a bad performance because I do not have my crystals"

Selffulfilling....

It´s like you fear getting driven over today and maybe your mind is so distracted you simply walk on the road without looking and thus, get killed.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

She has insulted witches everywhere.

EXACTLY!!
How thoughtless!
How flippant!!

While I'm glad she finds some value in her rocks, making fun of someones religion is quite uneducated.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

She sounds like an idiot.

new topics

top topics

join