It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: David Icke Live at the Oxford Union Debating Society. get ready for the AMA.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What is AMA?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Excellent video.. Thanks for posting...
a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on this. I've had some stuff going on.

As far as the banking system, world politics, and such goes, I'd say he wasn't full of it. I had one problem with what he said. Now, I admit that I may have misunderstood so this is based on what I did understand. It's the part when he said that the world is a hologram and nothing is really real and it's just our brains decoding it.

Years ago I was on my way to a job interview. I had to cross a busy road to get there and I was stopped at a stop sign. The road noise was loud. A woman was coming up to the stop sign and didn't see me waiting there on my bike because she wasn't paying attention. She hit me. She hit me hard enough to knock me over. Now, I couldn't hear her car because of the rush of other cars on the road. There was nothing for my brain to "decode". Does that mean the car wasn't a real physical object (like he said in the video)? Hell no. It was real, alright. I was in pain for days afterward and had the bruises to prove that it was real.

Another example: This kid used to hang around my brother and I. One day he was going home on his bike, pulled out of the alley behind our house without looking, and was hit by a car. It was horrific. It messed him up for life. He didn't get hurt so bad because his brain "decoded" a damn hologram and told him he should be crippled for life. No, he got messed up because a real solid physical object ran into him and smashed the # out of him.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I have never been really sure about what Icke meant with the holographic universe myself, I often wondered if he took one too many psychedelic journeys?

It seems that scientists are talking more about our universe being a simulation though so maybe he was onto something but lacked the actual knowledge to explain himself properly.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I really don't understand the simulated universe thing.I know that if you ran full tilt into a wall there would be nothing simulated about the pain and broken bones. I might be a bit dense though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join