It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change May Be Causing Earth’s Poles To Shift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The poles are going to shift, as they have many times in the past. The climate change is a result of this pole shift, not the cause of it.

Maybe English not the primary language of the OP. The sentence is reverse structured so it means exactly the opposite. Illogical, zero common sense, never mind against every fact of physics that exists.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
it is clear that wind patterns, ocean currents, rainfall places & amounts are weather changes...

and it is also clear that whenever the world climate is experiencing a major El Nino / La Nina
the accepted version of "Climate Change" is very pronounced

so, weather phenomena like El Nino is the menace causing Climate Change > rising sea level > axis wobble

the hyper active outer core & inner core, causing excessive outgassing of trapped methane pockets, volcanoes/lava, over active slippage at tectonic-plate subduction zones has very little effect...because those factors do not fit with man-made climate-change , political correct model.... OK,
if you push some helicopter money my way, I will repeat that twisted propaganda

no sweat... but if I still had home schooled kids...I would totally oppose the PC climate change/axis wobble/pole shift loads of barnyard stuff

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The poles are going to shift, as they have many times in the past. The climate change is a result of this pole shift, not the cause of it.

Maybe English not the primary language of the OP. The sentence is reverse structured so it means exactly the opposite. Illogical, zero common sense, never mind against every fact of physics that exists.

Which sentence are you referring to?

I think it is pretty clear in my original comments, that i do not buy into the argument (made in the news source) that this Axis rotation migration is due to some "man-made" climate change mechanism...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join