It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[pic2016] Time travel of a Rocket...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Non Writer
Born=not sure lost in time.

3, 2, 1, Blastoff. As space rocket 712 lifts off all the trees burn. Planet Zion is full of trees. The grow back rate is 6.2 seconds from cutdown to regrowth. Before each launch to planet earth all the trees in the launch area are cut down with monster machines of blades with sharp teeth. It's like trimming a thick set of trees. The space agency really only cuts the trees for show.

Our soil is made of the elements silicon, oxygen, aluminum, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and titanium mixed with organic past life dong of a fat healthy dinosaur with sea kelp soil mixed in. This is the reason our planet Zion is know for the planet of great green. We are full of the greatest flowers, trees, fruit and well any thing grown.

Many people time travel to planet Zion from all the time lines to purchase our amazing fresh foods. Sometimes time travelers run into a web of mirrors leaving our time line due to the rich oxygen. We call it the web of life.

Let me get back to the launch. Launch is immensely powerful, and you can truly feel yourself in the top of it, like riding an enormous wave. A wave lost in time. A wave so strong it pushes you up life's double steps so powerful the naked angle of truth protects your next flight.

My jaw starts shaken like the jaws of a gigantic dog. The vehicle shakes and vibrates, and you are pinned hard down into your seat by the acceleration. The force is strong enough to crush 1 million toy doll heads. The heads will be ripped out of kids dolls. Then dumped into the pit. The pit of death the rocket left after blast off.

As 7 sets of engines finish blasting the next 4 start. You are thrown forward and then shoved back into the time line again. The weight of over 60 Gs for many minutes is oppressive. Your ears pop in time. Your legs rattle. It's like an enormous elephant lying on you. Until suddenly, after 1 second the engine.........

Hold on here. Stop. Halt your yakking. We are talking time travel. Since when does time travel use old rocket technology?

It feels like someone's revealing the secret to you. The End
edit on 4 12 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
OK Quant I have a question. Did we travel in time or was it a hoax? I love all the mystery in this contest! It leaves so much to the imagination!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I would love to answer your question but I cannot.

John Titor might sue me. LOL
I did edit my 50 spelling mistakes
edit on 4 12 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Martin75

... I did edit my 50 spelling mistakes

Aw man - you left some Dinosaur "dong" in there! ewwww! D.D.I.G.!!

And didn't I warn you about this when you wrote a Time-Travel Tale yesterday?.... Ahem!

G

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you kindly for reading my short story...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OMGordi
Now I know what DDIG means. I thought it was you giving me a scolding lol for using dung. Jacygirl explained the meaning!

Lol DONT DO IT GORGI

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yup!
I had actually explained it to you before.... remember my D.D.I.Q. reference on one of your other posts??
But, I suspect that you may have been under the affluence of incohol on that occasion! LOL

No Worries,

G

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

wow! I felt like I was right there being crushed under the weight of an enormous elephant ! Like the ending a lot !

S+F

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Thank you, cosmickat. I kindly thank you for taking the time to read my short story!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't know how I didn't see this one. I enjoyed it a lot. Good job!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thank you! Love your new one!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You're welcome.
Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. The thing came to me all at once. Like BOOM and it was there, beginning to end.

edit on 14-4-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

An interesting take! Petrified dinosaur dung called coprolite is actually quite beautiful.
S/F

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

LOL,thank you kindly for reading my fossilized story.

new topics

top topics

join