It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bikini bouncers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
With all the droll news coming out of Europe i thought this was worthy of a share....

But the rising tide of attacks prompted assistant nurse Siri and her fellow ‘Groping Guards’ to take action and protect female swimmers. 'I read about what had happened at the swimming centre in Stockholm and wanted to keep the women in Kalmar safe from this,' she said. 'That is why we started patrolling the swimming pools. The place where women are most exposed. ‘Swimming pools have become prime hunting grounds in Europe for gangs of men looking to prey on vulnerable women,’ she added. Across Europe the number of women being attacked in swimming pools are increasing. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... sting-female-bathers.html#ixzz45anjW65T Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I would like to see a lot more of this i like it when people take the initiative ...

It happens at concerts, in train stations and in swimming pools. Most of the victims feel ashamed and don't report it to the police. We know that there have been attacks in our swimming pool that have not been reported. 'They have been forced to separate men from women in the jacuzzis because of all the attacks. That should not happen in 2016 in Sweden.' In Kalmar, a sleepy town south of Stockholm with 65,000 people, 34 asylum centres have already opened with more planned to come with the 6,000 new arrivals. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... sting-female-bathers.html#ixzz45amOOj8Q Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am not sure about the rest of you but i will be looking forward to the coming vids of these beauties taking out the trash so to speak....www.dailymail.co.uk... den-stop-migrants-molesting-female-bathers.html
Got to love the daily fail never a dull moment

edit on 12-4-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Why are they wearing bikinis? I swim a lot and women tend to wear swimming costumes. That said, it does not matter what they wear.

That aside, I have seen worrying reports of (let's face it) migrants discovering women don't cover up and they think this is an invitation. This happens when backward and misogynistic cultures arrive in secular and developed countries . Very sad that people's lives are disrupted like this.

Daily Mail example 1

The Indie example 2

The Mail example 3

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dont these muslims have an obligation to accept local traditions, customs and values? After all, these people are refugees seeking a country to take them in??????????????

Their behaviour is reminiscent of American and that of some other western countries arrogance when they go do foreign lands.

white Brits ought to start telling these people that if they don't like in Britain then phuc off back to where they come from.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

They are making a point wearing the bikinis, there is an element of intolerance that needs to be addressed and maybe this is a way forward in a cheeky kind of way...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Dont these muslims have an obligation to accept local traditions, customs and values? After all, these people are refugees seeking a country to take them in??????????????

It is counterproductive to label this as a Muslim problem, they are people first and foremost.....sadly the middle east in general has pretty abhorrent views toward women and that needs to change if they want to live in a European country that has completely different values....

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

What makes me wonder at immigrants is that we hear them say "I want to go to …. country" OK but have you done any research into that country apart from the benefits you can claim when you arrive? It appears not. Yet were we going to have to leave and look for another country we would be all over getting to find out about it first and that includes their culture and laws etc.

Its actually arrogance and bullying when you think you can just try in on with foreign women in a foreign country. I don't go with the idea Ooh! poor immigrant doesn't know better - of course they do they just think because a few oddball judges let a few off initially with their gropings etc they too could get away with it. I wonder what part of the anatomy would be chopped off in their own countries were they to try it on with a woman with a family who took offence there?

There is a more sinister side to this in that by bullying women to cover up, they will change our women to cringe and cover up under the normal garb women, who fear rape and attack have to wear in their own countries thereby slyly getting their culture imposed over ours.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Invasions are not a process of being gracious and thankful...

They are like Americans visiting eh? Maybe you should remember that when your country needs money or help from people invading. Don't ask those Americans.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I wonder what part of the anatomy would be chopped off in their own countries were they to try it on with a woman with a family who took offence there?

Exactly, the double standards. I know that Azureblue mentioned "Islam" and paraphi mentioned "secular countries".
What concerns me is that somewhere along the line these "backward" people have been led to believe that foreign women are fair game. That's either coming form their religious mentors or its been inculcated into them from a young age, this disrespect for Westerners.

Its time all refugees where separated and "climatized" into the local cultures. This will stop any pleas form leniency from judicial authorities once they go to sentencing. Too many play the "culture" ignorance get out of jail free card.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I wonder what part of the anatomy would be chopped off in their own countries were they to try it on with a woman with a family who took offence there?

That's the problem. In "their own countries" the cultures are so misogynistic that women and girls are treated very poorly indeed. There are generally zero repercussions for domestic violence, rape, sexual molestation etc. Women have no rights.

In fact, in some places it's the reason why women are encouraged to cover up as an "ankle will likely excite a passing man". If you don't cover yourself up, then you are to blame for the male attention.

And then suddenly all these men have access to swimming pools with flesh on display. Like they needed an excuse!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

They have the faces of bouncers.
If they were coming my way, I would probably do what they told me to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My Name's O'Shaunnesy...and I can lick any bouncer in this joint!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Send these gropers to southwest florida...once you see girls, women in the pools in the gated communities the gators start looking real sweet.
Seriously...more power to these patrollers...suggest the super sized their batons...nobody touches nobody for any reason!
Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They have the faces of bouncers.
If they were coming my way, I would probably do what they told me to do.

Death by snu snu ?

top topics

join