It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who can't vote for Donald Trump in New York's primary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As the irony continues to rear it's head, we have at least two New York voters who will not be able to vote for Trump next week.

Of course many voters may want to vote for Trump, but they can't because they are not registered Republicans.

Two such people who have been vigorously campaigning for Trump are none other than Ivanka and Eric Trump of all people !!!

Seems they somehow missed the deadline to switch to Republican which was last month.

DaaaHaHaHa

Ivanka and Eric Trump FORGET to register as Republicans and CAN’T vote for the Donald!! LOL!

In one of the funnier events of this election season, Trump’s kids won’t be able to vote for their toupee’d dad in the New York primary vote next week – because they didn’t know what the rules were for registering to vote! LOL!!

Even here, he’s lying. They didn’t need to register “a year in advance,” they just needed to switch from Democrats to Republicans by March. But just like their dear old dad with primary election rules, they screwed that up too.

One of those "Sack of Hair" moments !!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Is this Ted Cruz's fault too? Or maybe the Republican National Committee?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Goes to what I've been saying all along. Why were they registered as Dembos to begin with? The whole family belongs on that side of the fence. Trump has successfully stolen the GOP for the Dems. Who cares who wins? We're all screwed no matter what the outcome is.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

they dont need to vote, the winner has already been picked, i wish we would stop wasting time with such threads

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Are you sure NY is considered their home state?

And no I didn't read your link to a website I have never used or heard of.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
DAMN YOU TED CRUZ! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

No worries, they are registered democrats so they will probably vote for their second choice, pre campaign adviser, and friend of the family

Clinton

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Ivanka and her brother live in New York.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Ivanka and her brother live in New York.

It's not the only place they live.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is this Ted Cruz's fault too

With all the Shenanigans Cruz has pulled off against the other candidates , I would not doubt it. The man has no moral character whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Their residences are in New York. Ivanka lives on Park Ave and I believe Eric lives on 5th.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I heard about that.

Are they delegates?

Not much of a biggie if they aren't.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is this Ted Cruz's fault too

With all the Shenanigans Cruz has pulled off against the other candidates , I would not doubt it. The man has no moral character whatsoever.

What shenanigans is that? You mean the stuff parroted by Trump and his campaign that at every turn have been false?

Lets try actually working with facts here instead of rhetoric, or are you Trump supporters capable of doing that?

I suppose you think Colorado was Cruz fault too?

Hey, Trump did say he loved the uneducated! Now we know why

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I heard about that.

Are they delegates?

If you actually read the article (which it looks like so far none of his supporters have) it would answer the questions.

Threads like this where his supporters dont even read whats directly brought to them are a perfect example of the mindset of people that vote for this guy

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater
Go back and reread some news. Oh , wait . Every single time Cruz has blamed it on his "staff".
Deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No foul play here. Just carelessness and their part.

Makes a nice change really. Sort of.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

I heard about that.

Are they delegates?

If you actually read the article (which it looks like so far none of his supporters have) it would answer the questions.

Threads like this where his supporters dont even read whats directly brought to them are a perfect example of the mindset of people that vote for this guy

That would be great and super funny if the article wasn't completely made up trash. I tried to switch from Independent to Republican in January. You aren't allowed to change your registration up until march in NY that deadline is for new voters. I apparently needed to do it by October of last year. I got a letter from my election board to prove it and I did call to bitch. Please don't let the truth get in the way of a Trump bashing though.
edit on 11-4-2016 by TSefu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: CrazyWater
Go back and reread some news. Oh , wait . Every single time Cruz has blamed it on his "staff".
Deny ignorance.

You obvioulsy havent read the news you speak about because that wasnt the excuse, thats the excuse that TRUMP has used "Oh that staffer didnt know"

Come on sweetheart dont try to sell your messiahs excuses onto someone else, thats called projecting.

Ill hold my breath while you come up with some actual valid things hes done , that werent completely wrong accusations out of Trumps mouth.

Trump likes to project too, thats why he calls him Lying Ted, because Donald lies at every turn.

Here sweety you look thirsty.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So, if you're not a Republican or a Democrat does that mean you can't vote? Or is this just that corrupt primary BS leading up to the main event, the fraudulent voting system?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TSefu

I heard about that.

Are they delegates?

That would be great and super funny if the article completely made up trash. I tried to switch from Independent to Republican in January. You aren't allowed to change your registration up until march in NY that deadline is for new voters. I apparently needed to do it by October of last year. I got a letter from my election board to prove it and I did call to bitch. Please don't let the truth get in the way though.

Its apparently NOT made up Trash

Why is it that everything that happens TO TRUMP is made up and lies and isnt FAIR

But if hes the one doing it , its just , and right, and justified?

odd that

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TSefu

I heard about that.

Are they delegates?

That would be great and super funny if the article completely made up trash. I tried to switch from Independent to Republican in January. You aren't allowed to change your registration up until march in NY that deadline is for new voters. I apparently needed to do it by October of last year. I got a letter from my election board to prove it and I did call to bitch. Please don't let the truth get in the way though.

Its apparently NOT made up Trash

Why is it that everything that happens TO TRUMP is made up and lies and isnt FAIR

But if hes the one doing it , its just , and right, and justified?

odd that

Jesus Christ, did you even read past my first sentence?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join