It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars child actor Jake Lloyd(little Anakin) in Psych ward

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Well....................My next sentence started with, but all joking aside. Implying the sentence before it was a joke. So its safe to say, I was kidding. But you better call the odds makers in Vegas to be sure.

I thought you were kidding about kidding

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I remember him saying getting that role was the worst thing that ever happened to him...hope he is getting the help he needs

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

I remember him saying getting that role was the worst thing that ever happened to him...hope he is getting the help he needs

Poor guy

I mean, look, to quote Plinkett, i think the prequels are some of the worst things created by man. But that doesnt mean a childs life should have been ruined. As i said, i hope he gets over it and i hope the people at Lucas feel remorse for how they handled it all.
edit on 12-4-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is the down-side of being in a movie. Your personal life and issues up for blasting and discussion for anybody who wants to do it.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
This is the down-side of being in a movie. Your personal life and issues up for blasting and discussion for anybody who wants to do it.

Agreed, which is why extra special care should be taken of children having lead roles in huge films. i not one who hystericaly shouts "think of the children!", but in this case, no one seemed to think of Jake.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

No, he was just a useless character added for 'comedic' purposes like a giant retarded talking Ewok.

Umm actually Lucas said jar jar was not as innocent as we seem to think. Pay close attention to the hand waving and other things jedi do to influence others of weak mind. Also the"drunken' style fighting he did with the droid army. NO ONE is THAT damn lucky.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He was still a crap character.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: yuppa

He was still a crap character.

If Lucas would had played him the way originally intended wed all be hating him for different reasons.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

sad

top topics

<< 1   >>

join