It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury as Colorado has no primary or caucus; cruz celebrates voterless victory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

There were some Trump supporters, too. One had her slate stolen on Saturday while she was putting up signage at the World Arena in the Springs. If I can find that info, I'll edit this and link it.

ETA: Article from NBC news: Link to NBC News Article/Interview With Trump Supporter

The Colorado Cruz supporters are wearing prison orange, how appropriate for his thieving minions!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

There were some Trump supporters, too. One had her slate stolen on Saturday while she was putting up signage at the World Arena in the Springs. If I can find that info, I'll edit this and link it.

ETA: Article from NBC news: Link to NBC News Article/Interview With Trump Supporter

The Colorado Cruz supporters are wearing prison orange, how appropriate for his thieving minions!

Once again how is this Cruz fault? Please site the sources and facts...........

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Once again how is this Cruz fault? Please site the sources and facts...........

Because he is better organized than Trump. Trump was fine as the outside insurgent. Now in the lead and with things coming down to the wire just talking is no longer good enough. Knowledge of how things work, choosing the right people to work for you, planning and organizational skills are what matters now. These are things you would think Trump would be good at but, Cruz has him clearly outclassed in these areas. If you can not navigate the complexities of the primary system how can you ever imagine running the nation.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

It's a fact they are wearing prison orange, are you colored blind? Even the name of the thieves are written on their prison shirts.... If Ted Cruz cared about democracy he would of call out the rigged Colorado GOP election!

It's that simple, most people call Cruz a liar and a thief, and the orange colors are fitting for him and his minions.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

It's a fact they are wearing prison orange, are you colored blind? Even the name of the thieves are written on their prison shirts.... If Ted Cruz cared about democracy he would of call out the rigged Colorado GOP election!

It's that simple, most people call Cruz a liar and a thief, and the orange colors are fitting for him and his minions.

Thank you for succinctly surmising the the logic of Trump and his supporters, lol this post was beautiful.

" Cruz supporters in some video were in orange ,therefore they are criminal, so TRUMP!"

Really if orange was indicative of criminal activity your candidate should be #1 with that spray on tan
edit on 12-4-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I didnt post that list to my facebook page nor did I come across any posts anywhere that had that / version of list.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If it's their party rules, then they shouldn't be able to exclude independents, libertarians, green party or others out of debates! Who gave the Republican Party and the Democratic Party the right to exclude other outside party candidates from voicing their views? Why bother with primaries? If they're going to pick and choose the candidate, stop with the smoke and mirrors and make voters think their vote counts!

This isn't what free elections were all about. If the party wants to choose someone to represent them, choose it behind closed doors and present 1 candidate not several! Don't let voters think they're choosing a candidate when they're not. Just because it's always been that way, doesn't make it right. This election has exposed the manipulation of votes like never before. The voting public doesn't like it and it should be abolished. Again "government by and for the people." Private organization should be able to select a candidate to be their nominee, but don't bombard the candidate selection process with more than one representative when you have 1 particular candidate you're backing.

Instead it's kind of like... let's throw as many candidates out and see if one sticks! Nothing like monopolizing and heavily financing the selection process among only two parties. It only disenfranchises any other party or individual who wants to run as a candidate.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I heard something about lots of gifts being given to these "delegates."

The entire thing is total BS and is making me second guess the choice we made when we moved. Had I known about their BS primary rules last summer, I probably wouldn't have moved here.

And, before someone screams "IT'S NOT CRUZ'S FAULT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE RULES!!!!"

That's right, I didn't. Neither did millions of other folks, either. Did I try to vote? You bet your a$$ I did! Like I said the primary/delegate BS was clear as mud.

This wasn't a news worthy item or information worth sharing until after Cruz manipulated the system and Trump called him on his BS and long time Republicans/delegates set fire to their GOP paperwork on Youtube. THAT's what got this ball rolling.

I have faith it'll all come out in the wash. I hope it will, anyway.
edit on 14-4-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I heard something about lots of gifts being given to these "delegates."

The entire thing is total BS and is making me second guess the choice we made when we moved. Had I known about their BS primary rules last summer, I probably wouldn't have moved here.

And, before someone screams "IT'S NOT CRUZ'S FAULT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE RULES!!!!"

That's right, I didn't. Neither did millions of other folks, either. Did I try to vote? You bet your a$$ I did! Like I said the primary/delegate BS was clear as mud.

This wasn't a news worthy item or information worth sharing until after Cruz manipulated the system and Trump called him on his BS and long time Republicans/delegates set fire to their GOP paperwork on Youtube. THAT's what got this ball rolling.

I have faith it'll all come out in the wash. I hope it will, anyway.

I know!!

These people were "bought"! How is that not against a law somewhere?

That's what all the pundits are calling a "ground game"?! Freaking seriously?!

It makes sense to me now that i understand what happened.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
If it's their party rules, then they shouldn't be able to exclude independents, libertarians, green party or others out of debates! Who gave the Republican Party and the Democratic Party the right to exclude other outside party candidates from voicing their views? Why bother with primaries? If they're going to pick and choose the candidate, stop with the smoke and mirrors and make voters think their vote counts!

Debates used to be handled by the League of Women Voters, in 1988 they said they refused to perpetuate a fraud on the American people and pulled out of the debates. Needing a debate structure, the parties got together, and since they made up almost all of the voting power the Republicans and Democrats set up a system where they were the only guaranteed participants but could vote to include others in various years on a case by case basis. Since then what we have had is essentially a corporate controlled debate, we don't actually have a federal/national/official debate structure that maintains fairness for others.

So what gives the R's/D's the right to exclude others? Because they're big enough to make their own rules, welcome to democracy where the majority can dictate terms to the minority.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
More than any other election before, even those normally not aware, are now noticing just how rigged the system is.

Before, they were at least subtle about it...

But now, they basically rubbed our faces in it.

I think we're witnessing the death throes of the GOP as a party.

I know I simply can't stomach it anymore.

I think we'll see some shady goings on at the GOP convention, nominating Cruz.

Then, I hope we'll see Trump go independent, just for fun.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I know I simply can't stomach it anymore.

i think people will stomach it just fine if Bernie and his big spending & tax plan are the Chosen One. I think he is.

Voters on the left & right would walk away feeling like they beat The Establishment, if Bernie wins. They'll never suspect for a minute that they just got fooled into forking over trillions in domestic spending to the very Establishment they hate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join