It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury as Colorado has no primary or caucus; cruz celebrates voterless victory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

1. I've seen you post it more than once.

Simple post history check will prove that false, but im guessing you cant be bothered with actual facts.

2. Cruz won't win, so you should cry that this happened

You dont know who I would vote for so, again youre making another assumption, and starting to sound like Trump supporters. Also I wasnt aware you were Psychic too?

Your intro post mostly boasted your intellect and that you like weed and video games, didnt catch the psychic part.

3. Trump was a shoo-in in Colorado

Apparently not

4. I'm figuratively saying they CHEATED THEMSELVES. The state will now unanimously VOTE HILLARY.

Again with the psychic predictions

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No one said you were, and youve still yet to address the fact that you keep making this claim but no one has accused you of having any leanings. Again with the name calling ??

Perhaps you should walk outside and get some fresh air
edit on 11-4-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

(post by imjack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Right now, everyone in the leadership of the Republican party needs a B-52 in the A$$. 5 MG Haldol, 2 MG Ativan and 50 MG of Benadryl = B-52. I believe that they are all floridly psychotic and a danger to themselves and others.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Also generally, anyone that supports bigotry is filthy.

Compared that to homosexuality all you want. Cruz pushes murderer and prejudice.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack
www.wnd.com...

(post by imjack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

The name-calling, bickering and off-topic derailments stop now!!!!!...You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Mon Apr 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Makes you wonder if a Lincoln would even get primary votes in a climate where meatheads like a Cruz or Trump are the top vote getters.

We sure know JFK wouldn't get primary votes of today.

Not with the likes of Sanders, and Clinton

The funny part there is.

The parties haven't changed.

Only the level of bullsnip they can get away with today.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Makes you wonder if a Lincoln would even get primary votes in a climate where meatheads like a Cruz or Trump are the top vote getters.

The funny part there is.

Crazy ain't it?

And who are these delegates and why are they all going for cruz?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Glad you mentioned that. That is what I have been trying to find out. It is all murky per each state. Now, I am wondering, this was what the founding fathers intended. I will keep trying to learn about this mysterious system. I think it has to do with money. Duh.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm from Colorado and I am ticked as heck! Being a newer Coloradan, I was confused back in February when the initial "vote" or delegate pick took place. I was looking for the location I was to show up at and had a very difficult time accessing the information.

As I looked into it more I thought we, the people, voted in April...Boy was I wrong.

Funny thing about ALL of this? I haven't seen ONE Cruz sign, anywhere!! I was just up in (south) Denver, didn't see anything there, either.

Saturday I saw on the news that they were having the thing in Colorado Springs. I thought "oh, so that's where we go vote."

NOPE...It was only for the folks who were elected or picked as the delegates in February.

What a damn mess it all is. The democrats still do it the old fashioned way but the Colorado GOP has turned this into a total mess.

I've NEVER seen anything like it. I do not totally understand it but I do see how only a fraction of people can control the vote for the entire state and, because of that, will be re-registering as an independent.

Trump has every right to be po'd, as does anyone who isn't a Cruz supporter (or a democrat), in the entire big state of Colorado!!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Sargeras

A couple of things.

#1 - The US is not a Democracy.
#2 - It is a Constitutional Representative Republic.
#3 - The primaries are defined by the rules of the party and as such they can do idiotic things like they did in Colorado.

Surprised? I am actually since, imo, it demonstrates why the American people are fed up with the parties. To do this out in the open is ballsy to say the least.

I would laugh my ass off if the Republicans do this to get Cruz only to have trump win as a write in / 3rd party candidate.

If Cruz gets it and Sanders doesn't. I would definitely write in Trump as a protest vote.

This whole thing, on both sides has shown what a clusterf our primary process is. It needs to be greatly streamlined. After the last few primaries, I'm not even sure I like the idea of public votes in the primary process, in many ways they seem to cause a lot of harm, but in other ways they're the only real selection method available in gerrymandered districts.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: neo96

The funny part there is.

Crazy ain't it?

And who are these delegates and why are they all going for cruz?

Oh they were chosen...Ten seconds at a time.

Here's one. I wouldn't have chosen her.

There were some Trump supporters, too. One had her slate stolen on Saturday while she was putting up signage at the World Arena in the Springs. If I can find that info, I'll edit this and link it.

ETA: Article from NBC news: Link to NBC News Article/Interview With Trump Supporter
edit on 11-4-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is some info from the Colorado Electoral College's FAQ page.

It's clear as mud...

CO Electoral College FAQ's

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Sargeras

A couple of things.

#3 - The primaries are defined by the rules of the party and as such they can do idiotic things like they did in Colorado.

Surprised? I am actually since, imo, it demonstrates why the American people are fed up with the parties. To do this out in the open is ballsy to say the least.

I would laugh my ass off if the Republicans do this to get Cruz only to have trump win as a write in / 3rd party candidate.

It's rather strange to me you posted this:

There is a dude on a Facebook page that posted almost the EXACT same statement...His #3 was worded differently though...

Totally weird and evidence that I need to find something else to read/watch for a while, lol!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join