It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Days of Noah Redux - Time is Short

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
G.H Pember wrote Earths Earliest Ages back in the 1880's. He spells out the major causes for the Noahic flood. You will see from the video all of the seven causes have been replicated in our time. If that is true then the time until the return of Jesus Christ is near. Jesus himself said it would be as it was in the days of Noah in the days of the coming of the Son of Man. The world is at that point now. How far will it go? What new (to us anyway) technology will people invent to corrupt God's creation? Will there soon be a full blown incursion by fallen angels or their hybridized offspring? God only knows but I am sure the world is on the edge of a paradigm shifting event.
Please check out this video and see for yourself how close is is to midnight.
Also check out other videos on www.yeshuaiscoming.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchman13
Yes, the show Supernatural and the rise of hoverboards both show that the time is nigh.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Your video link is messed up.

But to support your point consider the prophesy in Luke 21.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

From the 2nd century AD to 1967 Gentiles were in control of Jerusalem. So is the current occupancy of Jerusalem by Jews a sign of the end times?
edit on 11-4-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

copy my pasta
edit on 11-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Please point to a time period when our world was not like the days of noah.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The comment of Jesus about "as in the days of Noah" means that the event will be sudden and unexpected.
Because in the days of Noah men were eating and drinking and marrying "and they did not know until the flood came" (Matthew ch24 vv36-39).

edit on 11-4-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That's really a pretty powerful presentation.
Thanks

BTW, can we know that the offspring of the Watchers were entirely wiped out by the flood? Or perhaps its the case they have persisted even unto modern times?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
How about before Miley Cyrus.

Just sayin'.
peace

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

There's a really great Chuck Missler YouTube video that explains this. I'll see if I can find it. But if you don't know about Mr. Missler - you're missing out. FABULOUS and so incredible interesting - even if you're not a Christian. He's incredible.
peace

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm no theologian but weren't they warned and ignored it? That's not the same as a surprise event.
I bet they were surprised anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

The Jews only control about half of Jerusalem. We might be closer, or things might go the other way. I believe this year will be the determining factor.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
If they disbelieved the warnings and the event came suddenly, it would still come as a surprise.
And in fact nothing in Genesis says that Noah tried to warn the rest of the world.It just says he was told to build an ark and take his family and the animals into it, and he did.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm no theologian but weren't they warned and ignored it? That's not the same as a surprise event.
I bet they were surprised anyway.

It's interesting that you mention that.

You also find warnings about the last days that mention scoffers and the great falling away that could refer to both people who leave faith entirely or enter into heretical beliefs. People following after doctrines that appeal to their itchy ears.

There are all people who could very well be warned and dismiss the warnings getting caught be surprise.

Think I guess of the lone crazy dude in every Hollywood apocalypse movie who runs around with this sandwich board sign that has "Repent the End Is Nigh" sign who finally gets to look vindicated just before he's wiped out like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Please point to a time period when our world was not like the days of noah.

#5 (Extreme Population Growth) excludes any time period except now and before Noah. At least that we know of.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I myself love music videos and keep seeing warnings and have for decades and decades.This is todays.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This is yesterdays.

www.youtube.com...

Yes things might get dicey for awhile methinks.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Y A know whats funny? Someones forgetting God said he would not destroy the world again with a flood.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: scraedtosleep
How about before Miley Cyrus.

Just sayin'.
peace

We had very few women, that wanted to work naked on wrecking balls. I'm all for this new empowered women's movement of productive nakedness.

edit on 13-4-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You brought a decent vid to the table to support Gods word.

I applaud you.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you mean this guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Y A know whats funny? Someones forgetting God said he would not destroy the world again with a flood.

??

God isn't going to destroy the world with a flood (again). The point of the thread is before Jesus returns things will be like they were in the times right before the flood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join