It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Patent Office and the H1-B Visa Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm here to present the argument the US patent office is used as a scouting ground for engineering talent and a way to steal technology for a secret space program.

Patent Office

The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is the federal agency for granting U.S. patents and registering trademarks. In doing this, the USPTO fulfills the mandate of Article I, Section 8, Clause 8, of the Constitution that the legislative branch "promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries."

You can read this in the about section of the website.

So here we can see that they are collecting and protecting trademarks and discoveries.

In my opinion this is the perfect place for people to quietly look behind the scenes for intelligence operations to get first dibs on technology that can be used in space programs that we don't know about but are being funded under the guise of government contract bids. That's why a hammer costs 2,500 and so on and so forth.

Just look at Boeings yearly GDP.

USA Today]

Record deliveries and orders helped Boeing (BA) hit a high mark in 2014, with the plane manufacturer reaping record revenue of $90.8 billion, a 5% increase over 2013.

Paltry sum for Boeing alone, add in Ratheon, JPL, Northrop and so on and what does the total come to?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

If wiki is wrong please correct me and I'll update the OP.

So in comparison to NASAs paltry sum of money I can conclude that with the giant sums of money flowing into the hands of private contractors I can only assume they are running secret space programs so they can be at the front of the space industry for commercial gains in he future.

Logic would then further indicate to me that they would be running intelligence operations in be patten office for dibs on technology or to find out who to buy out and kill.

Oh I forgot, I think it's pretty obvious but the H1-B visa program is used to bring in the best engineers from other countries and have them file parents and gain entry into the Us to be scout out for special programs.

There are other possibilities so please feel free to discuss.
edit on 4/9/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i know a patent lawyer in the alexandria office. I can guarantee he is the type of guy that would suppress a patent imho

join