It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange number "2" symbol found on overhead view of skiwnalker ranch, what is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: odzeandennz

I don't understand why someone, who has no real interest, always has to bring the "slam negative".

Its really kind of rude. And unnecessary.

I know exactly what you mean. It happens every time I post on ATS regarding this subject. It is almost as if those who have made up their minds to be blind skeptics get extremely unnerved about this topic. It poses a threat. Those involved in the original NIDS team was a panel of legitimate scientists, doctors, police officers, military personnel, and even an astronaut. The current BAASS (subdivision at Bigelow Aerospace that replaced NIDS) team may hold equally if not more impressive credentials in their pursuit of documenting the now classified phenomena at their employer's Skinwalker Ranch.

So is it still BAASS onsite at the ranch? I had read it was secured by guards but the investigation ended years ago because the phenomena basically went away for the most part

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I've been a follower of Skinwalker ranch since I saw an article about interdimensional portals in the sky above in back in the 90's in the SF Chronicle. Bought Hunt for the Skinwalker and loved it. Curious which of Ryan's books would be best after reading Hunt. Everything

Read "No Trespassing and UFO Farm"

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomeBrew
Love me some skinwalker ranch! It is quite a clearly defined 2 there, is it not? Also just left of the 2 is a side profile of a bird looking at the 2. In fact I can see many things in that photo...

Who knows if it has any meaning or purpose outside of delicious natural irony. But no doubt there is a 2 and a bird head there.

can you guys trace the images you are seeing? I only see the #2. I am always looking for ancient symbols and meaning to unravel this mystery.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What if it said NASA satellite imagery reveals strange 123 image, in retouched online photograph! LOL a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes, there is a logical explanation for everything from dragon (dinosaur) bones, found well before the 2nd Century, to hidden numbers for NASA to find with satellites; but truth can be stranger than fiction. a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Ryan Skinner, (edit, I don't want to get kicked off here)

edit on 11-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeffersons111Ghost
What if it said NASA satellite imagery reveals strange 123 image, in retouched online photograph! LOL a reply to: odzeandennz

do you have anything that shows that? I would be very interested to see. I'm still struggling if this is just a odd play of shadows or a actual construct. or perhaps the shadows reveal numbers only at specific points in the day times of year?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join