It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[pic2016] Time traveler...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Non Writer

Born 3010

Died 1826

A time to travel to our past dream...

Jon Denk was facing a killing squad in the execution cellars when the solution hit him.

It was the answer he needed, the answer to the mathematical relation of time to the three odd dimensions. Jon Denk was sent from a distant future. Traveling from the year 3010 back in time to 1826. It came to him in the form of an equation, as simple as the Latin historic energy-mass formula—"e = mc2", where "c" represents the speed of light. As Jon time traveled trees flossed his mind with strange colors of light.

His new time here on a earth of grey and mean trees made him realize time travel was a big mistake. Jon Denk had a heart for life a flow of all blue and gold rivers. Stuck back in time was a vast misunderstanding of all the rules of mankind.

Jon stood still in time while a guard counted off from 3 to 0. Ready aim....

The time clock of life stopped. Jon Dent could figure a way out of this evil world.

Looking around Jon Dent could see a very odd pair of steps with a naked statue of a man Jon thought was a women.

Only for the sudden coming to him of the time solution, he had to move back to his own timeline before the clock restarts. Is it too late to add it to the sum of human knowledge, did he feel regret in this final instant. Jon Dent took a deep breath with strong colors of words from the future. I must climb the steps to my left only to escape time.

The guard of Death had shouted "Fire!", it seemed to Jon Dent minutes ago. The waiting was painful. Slowly and reluctantly, he opened his eyes on the cellar scene.

Time froze again. The bullet was insight. What was Jon to do?

A web of lies and red cries pours from Jon's mouth. He could see his whole life reflect in the mirror of time as the bullet streaks to his head. Like a time line from his past that somehow found a way to catch up with his life.

The white-light of falls lit by thousand-watt candles rage as he plans his escape. Again he sees the grey gun pointed at him and the bullet about to enter his head but behind the sights, the guard of death stood frozen in time. With lit fingers Jon could feel the guard of death breathing down his spine. Standing to one side with his hand down at his thigh. Jon did not know how much time was left for his escape back into time.

Jon saw the pit of dead past time travelers to his right. A place they throw you after you go. Your body turns from flesh to a thick plastic. Your dumped off after a child of time rips out you time line. A doll in your past.

No, the bullets weren't coming. They were motionless in space. Jon screamed to himself "I need a way out"

The way out was long and guarded. Two separate flights of stairs, a pair of trees, a web of fright and a pit of wit.

As Jon Dent made his way up the stairs his lovely wife in his mind told Jon to wake up...your having a bad dream...the end

edit on 4 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Interesting and a good twist to the ending!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Awe thank you kind friend.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Very cool...I'm a big fan of time travel stories!!

It has begun. (lol)

jacy

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thank you my kind friend. I am reading the rest of your story now. Wow I say! Your story is amazing!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

While this story is fictional, this is a lot better than the John Titor Hoax.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Thank you, yes my story is fictional. I wonder what happened to Titor? Do you know. Thank you for taking the time to read my short story. I kindly give you a..🤖

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No one knows what happen to the hoaxer behind Titor. I believe he pretty much moved on or passed away.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

If Titor was smart. He would have written a book, called it Time Traveler. Fiction Book, published his book. Made money. No Hoax!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I like the way time in your story doesn't progress linearly, but instead forms a tapestry ordered by the hero's subjectivity.

S&F for the originality!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thank you for the kind words. I was not sure writing the story the way I did was a good idea. I was going to write in 2nd person, bad choice. You take care!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I once wrote in future tense... Second person would have been even worst than future tense. Good move.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thank you swanne!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Good stuff man,

So my wife made me see the last twilight movie, is this like that it was all a dream?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Jon was dreaming he was time traveling, he ended up in the wrong place. Death guards of time were about to kill Jon. The timeclock of time travel battery was not changed. Lucky for Jon. The bullet stood still in space. Jons wife smacked him silly. He woke up. It was a dream LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of the bullet scene in The Matrix. Good read!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thank you kind person. I love your story!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Very cool. A dream of time travel.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thank you Erroll. Today is your big day. A party at the shed with songs and bright lights.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Great mixes of images in there, Q. The story's opening reminded me of the first lines of Marquez's One Hundred Years of Solitude, but then you headed off (and back) in so many different directions that I was drawn into it and wondering, "How is he going to get out of this?"

Very enjoyable and cleverly worked to bring all the images into play.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join