It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder, what kind of alien chair is this ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I got a weird photo from my aunt, who got it from her driver, it's a photo of her driver in a salak fruit plantation in Sumatera. Behind him, there's a picture of another dimension (its world, and a creature that lives there). I still have the picture in my possession although it's a bit fade than the last time i scanned it (thank goodness i scanned it!).
There're furniture that look like furniture in our world, but this one chair looks so weird, i still cant figure out what it is.. it has legs like computer chair, the backrest like a tv or a monitor, and a cushion part that looks like BBQ grill. What do you think about it ?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The original photo :
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/thumb/st56cd459c.jpg

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: aphon

I'd really like to see this "chair" but the photo is too small.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Still hard to see, but take a look. click thumbnail.

edit on 9-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Eactly. If somone has the ability to somehow zoom in on the picture somehow and see if it can be enlarged. Then I may take another look.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

too grainy to tell in my eye.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Another one : the creature*thank u tinypic*

edit on 9-4-2016 by aphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
And the chair itself

edit on 9-4-2016 by aphon because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2016 by aphon because: photo size's too big, sorry

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Any way you could post a larger photo? It's impossible to tell what I'm looking at and zooming only blurs the image more.

ETA: Never mind, I see the larger one now, thank you!
edit on 301811America/ChicagoSat, 09 Apr 2016 11:18:06 -050030am3099America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Eta

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Any way you could post a larger photo? It's impossible to tell what I'm looking at and zooming only blurs the image more.

Unfortunately it's all i have, ill scan the picture again tomorrow at cybercafe *i have no scanner here*

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Wow...I'm no expert in photography so I have no idea if the photo is authentic or shopped or some type of visual anomaly, but this is really cool to look at.

I can definitely see what looks like the outline of a house with a porch. The chair itself looks very much like those diner style chairs from the 1950's with the seat cushion removed...they're all metal otherwise, and the frame looks very similar to this one.

I can totally get on board with the idea of this being an alternate dimension, but the only way I'd classify this as "alien" would be in the purest sense; it is not the same as the environment around it.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How do you know its a chair let alone an alien one if we have yet to prove that aliens even exist? I have my own opinions whether they exist or not, but how would we even know if they need chairs? What if their skeletal structures (if any), prevent them from sitting as you or I would? What if our concept of standing is their sitting position?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm as big a believer as anyone but that looks like a picture of a tropical forest.. that somebody photos hopped a computer room into the distance of

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I guess it would have to be the interdimensional kind.

edit on 9-4-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Huh, that's weird. It totally looks like a Victorian drawing room in the background. I don't know about the chair or creature (it looks like a bust to me) but it looks like a weirdly ornate room with a ton of seats and tables--and I can make out the window dressings as well. If this isn't photoshopped, this is really weird. Anyone take a look at the exif data?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but all I see in this pic is the porch setting. Multiple chairs, a BBQ, and honestly, zoom out a bit on that last pic and you can see the interior lights actual highlight a structural support to the roof. No aliens or monitors there in pic.

The grainy image (pixelation), shadows, lighting, and distance can confuse perspectives. All and all...it is just a regular photo.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It kind of looks as if this 'entity' if that's what it is, is on a mobility scooter ^_^

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I'm sorry, but all I see in this pic is the porch setting. Multiple chairs, a BBQ, and honestly, zoom out a bit on that last pic and you can see the interior lights actual highlight a structural support to the roof. No aliens or monitors there in pic.

The grainy image (pixelation), shadows, lighting, and distance can confuse perspectives. All and all...it is just a regular photo.

That's what I saw ... a porch. It took me a while to refocus my brain to see what others are seeing. I can now.

But porch makes the most sense. No alternate universe or photoshopping required.

I love the weird, the wild and the anomalous. But this didn't fall into that category for me. YMMV.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

It's not a porch, the dimension's too awkward, besides, in Sumateran Salak plantation there's no house such as that.. and if the window in the picture's zoomed, youll see another backyard with a tree that's not salak plant...

Ill scan the pic again tomorrow, hopefully you guys see what i see.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join