It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to find the right size for swim trunks?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
ok so this is under relationships because I'm going to go with this girl to a jacuzzi next week, I don't have shorts tho for that.. mainly cuz I don't swim.. can't swim so I never had a need to buy any but now I do.. well not to swim cuz it's only a like a or 2 of water :p but still. anyways so if my boxers.. breifs... whatever are Medium size.. do I go for the same size or a size bigger for the swimming trunks?

also if you all have any advice on this whole jacuzzi thing with a girl, any tips
edit on 9-4-2016 by saiyankev because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

Do you never wear shorts ? Just get whatever size jogging pants/shorts/briefs you wear

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

ya I never wear shorts... always long pants, sometimes no pants.. just breifs to bed, no shorts

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Google 'banana hammock'. Buy one. You are then golden.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yaaaa never :p

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Well, I WILL tell you if you get them too big and you rise out of the water TOO fast...

They WILL come off!

Which, could be a good thing, or a bad thing!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Which, could be a good thing, or a bad thing!

If it were me and you it would be good and bad.

Bad because you would initially think there was a water moccasin in the Jacuzzi. Good because there would not be a water moccasin in the Jacuzzi.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ummm...just hatched baby water moccasin's...are...known to be venomous...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...just hatched baby water moccasin's...are...known to be venomous...

Oh, TN knows there certainly would be some biting.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Just throw caution to the wind and buy something. Buy several and wear what you like. Long, short. loose, tight....just try it .

And later if you need to know how long to microwave some leftovers just ask lol....

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well, you have to factor in 'Shrinkage' but, then, it is a 'HOT' tub...and it is a date...so give yourself some extra room where it counts.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ok I ordered it.
so now.. any advice on this whole alone time with her in a jacuzzi thing?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well, you have to factor in 'Shrinkage' but, then, it is a 'HOT' tub...and it is a date...so give yourself some extra room where it counts.

oh I don't have to worry about shrinkage around her

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev
ok so this is under relationships because I'm going to go with this girl to a jacuzzi next week, I don't have shorts tho for that.. mainly cuz I don't swim.. can't swim so I never had a need to buy any but now I do.. well not to swim cuz it's only a like a or 2 of water :p but still. anyways so if my boxers.. breifs... whatever are Medium size.. do I go for the same size or a size bigger for the swimming trunks?

also if you all have any advice on this whole jacuzzi thing with a girl, any tips

Just go to Dick's or some other type of store and try them on. My hubby found a pair at Hollister of all places a few years back but they're made nice and he likes them...Therefore, you can also try the mall.

Just a word of advice: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, under ANY circumstances wear regular underwear, boxers, briefs, or a Speedo. And, please, stay away from those really short trunks. Like these Ewww, Just NO!

Inn fact, here is a link to some nice trunks, just in case you are wondering what kind to get, etc...Target

You shouldn't have any issue at all finding a pair this time of the year...Good luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Medium will probably be fine. But, if you order online, check the customer reviews. This will give you a sense whether or not the pair you like runs true to size.

But, generally, a medium has a 32-34" waist and a large has a 36-38" waist. And, of course, they have elastic waist bands. So a precise fit isn't necessary.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

ok I ordered it.

Well dang...

Don't keep us in suspense...What did you order??

I can't be the only one curious here.

As far as jacuzzi time goes, just RELAX...It is a jacuzzi, after all. Be yourself. I'm sensing this isn't your very first date so why be anything but yourself?

Where is the jacuzzi located? Is it on private property or is it like at an apartment/condo building. I'm COUNTING down the days until they open ours for the season...Only complex in Colorado that closes their HOT TUB in the winter here...

If the moment presents itself, then go in for a kiss. Not a tonsil hocky-ectomy type kiss but just a nice one.

Things will either progress from there, or they may not. But most girls love a nice jacuzzi date!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Just go to Dick's or some other type of store and try them on. My hubby found a pair at Hollister of all places a few years back but they're made nice and he likes them...Therefore, you can also try the mall.

Just a word of advice: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, under ANY circumstances wear regular underwear, boxers, briefs, or a Speedo. And, please, stay away from those really short trunks. Like these Ewww, Just NO!

Inn fact, here is a link to some nice trunks, just in case you are wondering what kind to get, etc...Target

You shouldn't have any issue at all finding a pair this time of the year...Good luck.

If I was going to a Jacuzzi with a girl, I wouldn't choose board shorts. I'd go with more of a traditional trunk. Unless you don't wanna get lucky. In which case, I don't think it matters.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Call ahead, some places will have flowers and champagne set up. Just be yourself dude. Obviously its not a first date. If it is, its an epic first date.

Bring champagne and plastic glasses. Make it nice for her. Your going to change into swim wear there, don't be afraid to mention tubbing naked at that point.

but seriously, if it is a hot tub place, that like rents the tubs out by the hour, call ahead and get the best they have to offer, get at least 90 minutes, outdoor tub is the best. I've done it. it is very relaxing and can be very erotic. It can be however you want to make it.

Just enjoy yourself and don't put any pressure or expectations on it....

And pics or it never happened lol.... (of her)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If the girl suggested the hot tub date that's a pretty heavy hint that she's looking to get funky.

Doesn't mean she can't change her mind. Or you can't screw it up.

But you should feel pretty confident and relaxed going into this date. Girls don't choose to be half-naked with guys they don't really like.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

ok I ordered it.

Well dang...

Don't keep us in suspense...What did you order??

I can't be the only one curious here.

As far as jacuzzi time goes, just RELAX...It is a jacuzzi, after all. Be yourself. I'm sensing this isn't your very first date so why be anything but yourself?

Where is the jacuzzi located? Is it on private property or is it like at an apartment/condo building. I'm COUNTING down the days until they open ours for the season...Only complex in Colorado that closes their HOT TUB in the winter here...

If the moment presents itself, then go in for a kiss. Not a tonsil hocky-ectomy type kiss but just a nice one.

Things will either progress from there, or they may not. But most girls love a nice jacuzzi date!

nothing special just this:www.amazon.com...=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1460210229&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=swimming+shorts&dpPl=1&dpID=41j+gNbntQL&ref =plSrch&th=1&psc=1
(hope the link works)

not first date but first date with her and first jacuzzi

eh it's gonna be a motel or hotel.. neither of us have a private jacuzzi, idk where to look for just a jacuzzi

well I'm sure we will be cuddling the hold time but idk, but when would u think would be perfect time to kiss her? and no.. we have not kissed before.. I was gonna kiss her cheek but i wanted a better moment and lips first

and ya.. she is actually the one to bring up the idea of the jacuzzi

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join