It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(EPIC) Amazing Muslim scholar tells Canadian Senate truth of Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Okay, maybe a bad choice of words on my part, but if by reformation, one means to split up a religion into different factions, that shouldn't apply to Islam, because there are already different denominations and many different factions and movements within those denominations. The factions that are the least violent are actually the factions with the most population following them.

What people usually mean when they say Islam needs reformation, is to remove the Quran as the holy book. They say that the Quran is the real problem because of the negative and violent passages against "infidels" or non-Muslims. I am saying that the Bible was never removed from the Christian religion, even though there are negative and violent passages there as well.

Aha,but the bible is TWO SEPERATE BOOKS for TWO SEPERATE PEOPLE. The reasons why the crusades didnt work for christianity was simple. they were following parts that were meant for the HEBREWS/jews. The OT is specifically for them. it even says so i f you read carefully.

The OT is a HISTORY to modern christians alone. the NT is what modern christianity follows.(well th e educated of the faith follow that is)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is the problem, it's built into the faith

Direct quote "stoning for adultery is the best possible punishment for humankind and should be applied in the world", they all raise there hands and agree.

Now as Christian I disagree with adultery but, people have to make their own choices, the bible says you reap what you sow, adultery usually reaps negative things, people also make mistakes, or have mental breakdowns or get drunk and do stuff they normally wouldn't do. Nobody should die for this, by another human hand, ever, no exceptions.

Regular Muslims think we should be stoning adulterers, and doing who knows what to gays, this is radical and it's a problem. Even if they think terrorism is bad and would never do it, or support it, there mindset is a terror for adulators, and under the Muslim faith it just takes 2 males witnesses and the women is done, they slander her and she dies, and that is another problem too. Imagine the control a man has over a woman if he threatens her with that, so evil.
edit on 10-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And you happen to know with authority what a "regular Muslim" is?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And you happen to know with authority what a "regular Muslim" is?

Did you watch the video, these guys just said they are "regular Muslims" not radical extremists, they are calling themselves that, and I am just agreeing with what they say about themselves.

Do you disagree, and if you do what basis do you to dispute their response, that is clear for all to see?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

If you don't believe in Armageddon

You are not paying attention

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I think a non jihadists Muslim is a regular Muslim
I could be wrong

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster

originally posted by: Azureblue

I havent got the bandwidth to watch it with the deal I have so what is the gist of what he says?

thanks

I'm not sure if it is still too much bandwidth doing this but you could turn down the quality of the video to the lowest and just listen to the audio like it was a podcast. It's really too long and I can't put it in the same quality of words as this guy.

How do I turn down the quality of the video???????????
never heard of that before. - thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
That gents is a REAL Muslim, he's unshackled the old useless stuff and focuses on good in today's community and ideals.

Yes he will be labelled a sell out but only by the despicable people who would do us harm.

As for the liberal IDIOT at the end, was a thing of beauty to see him most firmly put in his place and shown for what he is, 46 mins of truth, honesty and brilliance that my wife and I watched and lets not forget she is a Muslim herself and had nothing but respect for this man, he spoke the truth and we applauded that.

What is sad is that NONE of his words were heeded and nothing has changed, as the man says, the only Muslim they listen to wants us all dead, people like the speaker get pushed to one side because there's no money in peace...
edit on 10-4-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Pepsi says Coca Cola sucks, and people prefer Pepsi. Bronco fans say that the Patriots are losers. The Democrats rail on the Republicans, and the GOP demonizes the progressive left.

Which ones of them are beheading/burning/raping/shooting the competition, again? I can't keep track.

This is a difficult question to answer because there is only one religion which is blamed for the actions of its followers.

For example, just in the US, a woman is raped every few seconds. 45 people are murdered every day and yes, some are even beheaded.

Why dont we categorize this violence by religion? Because it would make absolutely no sense.

Mugabe, Lenin, the Bolsheviks, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Mao, Chiang Kai-shek, Yakubu Gowon, Mengistu Haile Mariam, the most recognizable names in modern human suffering, none of them were designated or categorized by their religion.

Even the war crimes committed by Bush and Obama, we dont blame their faith.

And this will never happen because if the media began to classify every violent act (here and abroad) based on an individual's faith, it would nullify the propaganda war.

But you'll tell me that the other Abrahamic faiths are not as violent.

Actually...

Christian Scholar: The Bible is More Violent Than the Koran.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This video was randomly suggested by youtube and the title for it was a bit interesting so I watched the whole thing.

As an Atheist I have no respect for any religion at all as they don't deserve any. I don't think very much of religious people, especially Muslims because their role model according to their very own holy book is a pedophile and much worse, and they worship him. That aside, I want to say this Muslim guy is easily the most with it religious person I have ever heard speak and I wish I could shake his hand and buy him a sandwich for saying what he says.

Warning: Get ready for some epic facepalm action when the senate start asking him questions. My jaw hit the floor. How dumb are these people (Not him, the rest of them).

It's not a new video but it's from 2016 I found it very insightful.

If people truly wish to understand the rise of fundamentalist Islam one must look back at the Ottoman empire and WWI, Sykes-Picot and the Kaiser's helper in Turkey. The whole concept of GLOBAL jihad, on a large scale begins there. The carving up of the ME by the British and the French. It created the perfect powder keg. One could of course fast forward to the cold war where the Western powers, namely the Americans, continued and expanded upon the strategy of weaponizing Islam to further their own geopolitical goals. We're simply the inevitable blow back that results from short-sighted strategic planning.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: kaylaluv

Christianity never reformed?

Ever hear of THE REFORMATION?

It is only one of the most important historical eras in western civilization taught in every elementry history class.

Wow... Lucky you. I think I was in 8th grade before we were taught anything beyond the US! My elementary school was still teaching stuff like "Christopher Columbus discovered America" and "George Washington was our first president" by 5th grade.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Any and ALL organised religions are the epitome of idiocy.

We, as a species, ALL have 1 thing in common....We ALL die.

No one has ever, or ever will, know what is next.
Until it happens. Many theories, many beliefs.
None "provable".

But, we as a species, will kill each other for a belief.

Prove me wrong by evidence or experience.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I havent got the bandwidth to watch it with the deal I have so what is the gist of what he says?

thanks

I'm not sure if it is still too much bandwidth doing this but you could turn down the quality of the video to the lowest and just listen to the audio like it was a podcast. It's really too long and I can't put it in the same quality of words as this guy.

In the lower right of the video is a gear symbol. Click on that and you will see quality. Set it to the lowest, it only affects the video really your audio should be good still.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SanitySearcher

That's strange because I have little time for Atheists who criticize religious faith yet have even more faith of their own than that of religious people. And if you can't work out what that means, I definitely have no time for you because you are too stupid to understand your belief is crazier even at a scientific level. But to help you out TBB breaks 5 main laws of science. Whenever I get into discussion with atheists over this all they an do is argue religion, none seem to be able to prove their belief = a faith. Hilarious dude, esspecially due to your opening statements...

I don't think you understand what an Atheist is. It means we don't believe things like Christian or Islamic mythology is real. Why don't we believe it? Because there is no proof or evidence.
All religions in fact admit they have no proof or evidence because they ask you to have faith
Faith is believing something is true without any proof or evidence.
If they had evidence they wouldn't ever use the word faith because they would say we have evidence.

I find it bizarre that atheists are attacked by religious people. I'm willing to bet 95%+ of Atheists would in fact join any religion that had proof or evidence. I'm also willing to bet at the same time that opposite religions would not and would actually fight against the religion that had the evidence.

Our whole society uses facts, proof or evidence all the time for everything except when it comes to religion. In that case only the Atheists do. Imagine someone accused you of a horrible crime that you didn't commit, and you were arrested for it. You go before a judge and you tell him there is no evidence, you don't even know the person and have an alibi. The judge says he has faith that you did the crime. You would probably say "there is no evidence", but then he would say "My faith is strong and I have faith that you did this crime. Faith is better than evidence." Then you are executed. Case closed.
Sounds pretty messed up am I not right?

In response to my opening statements. I said I have no respect for any religions because look at their track records. Why would anyone respect a group that does those types of things and continues to this day being nasty towards others. I don't think much of religious people because they tend to try and oppress or discriminate against others. They are currently as a collective putting every human life on the planet in danger with their "god gave us this planet to turn into a toilet if we want to" attitude towards climate change and the environment. Muslims more specifically because their prophet was a child rapist. it says so in the Quran go look it up, kid's name was Aisha. This was only one of the countless horrible crimes against humanity committed by this guy. This is their role model. Would you like someone who's role model was someone into slavery, genocide, child rape and much more? I don't think so. I know I sure don't.

Also, I never said the word hate in case you didn't notice. I said I "didn't think very much" of or "didn't like". There is a big difference between the two.
edit on 10-4-2016 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is it just me or am I the only one who noticed that in the country list he provides of who we should ban from entering Canada, or any Western nation, (edit) that he completely left out Saudi Arabia? I know he listed Qatar, Iran, Somalia, Pakistan, Syria, and maybe a few others. But logic would say that if this is the one major way of dealing with the geographical flow of terrorists from the Middle East, you would think he would include the despot state of Saudi Arabia. Makes me wonder why such a terrible country wouldn't be talked about in this topic of his.

Also, if you're going to go as far as banning immigration to one section of Islam, why stop there, really? I'm not sure it's a good idea, or a bad idea to ban the immigration or citizenship of Muslims who don't publicly denounce jihad. I believe he always mentioned "violent jihad" when referencing it as well. So he's OK with a soft jihad? Anyway, just some thoughts. It is an interesting video though. And it doesn't surprise me that these APPOINTED politicians are nothing less than bumbling morons. Just more evidence that government by people is utterly useless as is all organized religion.
edit on thppmSun, 10 Apr 2016 17:27:28 -0500k1604America/Chicago1027 by Sparkymedic because: Ooops

edit on thppmSun, 10 Apr 2016 17:30:10 -0500k1604America/Chicago1030 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

thanks

In the lower right of the video is a gear symbol. Click on that and you will see quality. Set it to the lowest, it only affects the video really your audio should be good still.

Thanks for that

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I find it mildly humorous people think the west created the violent muslim. They drew first blood on America long before we had any want or need for that area of the globe. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

Hi Avtech34, welcome to ATS!

They drew first blood on America long before we had any want or need for that area of the globe.

Do you associate a date with that 'first blood'?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I like how he started out with Islamic armageddon beliefs being a primary concern.

The whole "end times aspect" of Islam is largely ignored by western media.

Probably because its the west creating the Armageddon over there for a number of Middle Eastern countries, ya think?

Man, The middle east has been creating the Armageddon over there for thousands of years!

The west tried to take over, slow it down, muzzle it. In turn for poking their nose into none of their business(aside from oil) and now its right in the middle of it.

Its always been a warring hell hole and will always be

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Man, The middle east has been creating the Armageddon over there for thousands of years!

Thousands of years? lol with what, camels and swords? Nobody makes war like the uS, now or ever. US (NATO) are the invaders, not the other way round. God forbid the people in those countries should shoot back defending their own damn country.

Nice try though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join