It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey 'ghost car' smashes into ute on Melbourne highway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The “matrix” moment was posted to Facebook by Dash Cam Owners Australia on Thursday and shows the two cars collide at a Cranbourne intersection in Melbourne.

In the video, traffic can be seen turning right through a green light and seemingly out of nowhere, a silver Holden Astra materialises and crashes into a turning ute.

I've watched this a few times now and still can't see where it was coming from???

Unfortunately I am unable to post the clip, it's embedded in the site....so visit this news page.

au.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I cant see how it's done either.?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

The silver vehicle is the one that went in front of the car (the one which is being followed by the cam). You can see the silver vehicle accelerating on the left, right at the start of the footage.

It went in front of the car in focus so the latter hid the silver vehicle. Then they collided with one another so the silver vehicle was propelled sideways and was visible again.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

The silver vehicle is the one that went in front of the car (the one which is being followed by the cam). You can see the silver vehicle accelerating on the left, right at the start of the footage.

It went in front of the car in focus so the latter hid the silver vehicle. Then they collided with one another so the silver vehicle was propelled sideways and was visible again.

Good call, this is exactly what I saw. Due to the grainy video capture the grey car is hard to make out, but when viewed on full screen you can see the pixelated grey car approaching from the other side on the road.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No wonder they piled up...they are driving on the wrong side of the road!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How can this be called a ghost car?

The silver Astra driver was waiting patiently to turn and was caught by a utility vehicle, busily turning onto anther road, not noticing the silver Astra.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's not long before stuff like that is youtubed. You could say that the Astra, whatever, is present and incorrect.

edit on 8-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It can see it clearly comes from the right lane. It was speeding and then hits the truck. Watch it like a few time and you'll see it. the top of the silver car.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Grow a mind yank/canuck, obviously you've have never travelled outside of the "corner of your mind"
edit on 8-4-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spell

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

Yep, I can see it now. Ever so slight.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

People want to see what they want to see if they aren't looking of the flaming obvious. But because humans are humans there will be many saying it teleported etc and this is why we still need mental institutions.

new topics

top topics

join