It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAR WARS Force awakens predictions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
CAUTION MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

I think Kylo Ren (emo for life!!!)

will turn back to the light side by the third movie in the new series, just a hunch. I know Star universe and am pretty good a predicting plot points in movies and tv shows, but I would like to hear other fans and aficionados theory's.

Also I am opening this thread to S.W. theory, predictions, triva, and dare I say conspiracy ?

For instance is is said that MAZ KANATA is a JAWA or lived with the JAWAS and witnessed many of the trials and tribulations of the skywalker family.
edit on 8-4-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I was kinda disappointed with SW the Force Awakens.

It was just a mash up of Episode IV to VI. The whole plot was even more predictable than the outcome of a Climate Change meeting, and that's saying alot.

Originality was nowhere to be seen, it has been totally replaced by CGI ships and CGI Lupita Nyong'o.

edit on 8-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm kind of half-arsed leaning toward the theory that Kylo's "long game" is to defeat Snoke. In other words, he's already a "good guy" who willingly and knowingly has gone dark side as part of his plan to defeat an otherwise undefeatable Snoke.

One thing we know for sure (ok, for probable): at least one major character will undergo redemption/ rebirth.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have a prediction. Kylo Ren goes down as a more Emo than Anakin.]

I loved that movie, other than every scene with Kylo in it. What a terrible performance all around.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I know we are all critics but let not make this a star wars bash fest, i may have started it a little making the emo joke, but to me its all one movie just released at differnt times so i cant sit there and dog it cause i am truly a fan of the story, anyways....

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

i got another prediction MACE WINDU surrvived the fall and has gone into exile such as yoda did, due to his electric burns and cybernetics he received due to the betrayal he doesnt look the same so he hides in plain sight, he works as a bouncer at the cantina on tatoine.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

again not bashing just questioning. Why was chewy not the pilot of the millineume falcon after solo died? It seems like chewy has alot of experiece and was co pilot before she was borm, just saying.....

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
Why was chewy not the pilot of the millineume falcon after solo died?

Um, he is, mate.

Chewy and Rey are the new pilots.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I liked the movie for the most part. It wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it didn't have to be.

The only thing that made me mad was how they killed Han. It wasn't that they killed him, but how. C'mon! We all know he isn't going to talk down the slated for the next two movies bad guy, so instead of trying to draw it out for the feels, either make it more creative or just get it over with.

We all know it's happening. There is no drama possible there.

I still want Rey to end up being Kylo's twin just for cheez factor, but I know everyone else is leaning toward Luke's sister.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rey, Luke's sister?!

More like Luke's daughter, wouldn't you think?...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah, my bad. I still hadn't gotten any food in my system and my mind was playing tricks on me.

I meant Luke's daughter, but I was thinking of Leia, so my mind pulled a Jedi mind trick on me.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The only way she could be Luke's sister is if she was a clone. Would that even make her his sister? Either way that would be a horrible plot twist.

If I recall the Jedi are not allowed to have children. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong). If that holds true then she probably isn't Luke's unless he didn't adhere to the Jedi code. That might offer some explanation of why she was abandoned?

The next most likely choice is that she is Han/Leia's which would make her Kylo's sister. Hmmm...one hidden from the other? Where have we seen that before? With TFA being a blatant reboot of the original it wouldn't surprise me.

I saw where someone guessed she may be Palpatine's. Interesting twist...offspring of the bad guy now fighting for good. I doubt it though.

My last choice is that she is someone entirely new. Another midichlorean birth? Possible but we'd need to fill in a whole lot of back story. That would also be pretty boring.

After all that I'm sticking with door #1 (she's Luke's daughter)...especially after the light saber scene.

edit on 8-4-2016 by RomaSempre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

I thought it was frowned upon for Jedi to have kids but not unknown. Otherwise, you are asking for a lot of midicloridian births.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
After killing Han there is no way he can return to the light, I just don't think it's going to happen

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hans death would be made utterly without any sort of meaning then...

Unless...

Hmm...

Han Solo is saved by the evil Sith dude, who turns him into a latter day Grevious to hunt down his brother in law. Midway through the second movie we catch hints of it...leia/luke almost feel his presence in the Force.

In the third movie...

As Han is totally brainwashed, he is near to defeating Luke, and Leia, but the Emo comes in, first to destroy his Master's tool, but ends up saving Han, instead... (Don't ask me how, that's Disney's job...)

Then the last third of the movie is the hunt for the Dark Master, then the Force fight to end all force fights breaks out. In the end, Chewie dies to save Han, Luke and Leia. The Emo kid redeems himself, but dies at the hands of the dying Dark Master who himself perishes at the hands, and blade, of the New Jedi Order...all two of 'em.

Or not.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
CAUTION MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

I think Kylo Ren ... will turn back to the light side by the third movie in the new series, just a hunch. I know Star universe and am pretty good a predicting plot points in movies and tv shows, but I would like to hear other fans and aficionados theory's.

So ..

...you are predicting a happy ending for a Disney movie?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

but chewy is the co-pilot not head pilot

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

jedi can have children if approved by the concile, but most of the time it wont be approved. in the new new councile after order 66 luke approved it as to help rebuild the jedi order

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

all can be redeemed. the dark is not all powerfull

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

its only a happy ending based on ur point of view

top topics

<<   2 >>

join