It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS massacres 175 kidnapped cement workers in Northeast Damascus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
The only religion of peace is no religion.

No religion is as violent as religion unfortunately.

Its not religion it’s the matrix state of the human being….It’s the human being that is to blame not any concepts

He uses the concept to justify his humanity so he can afflict others

If it wasn't religion it would be something else: race, color, baseball team, hair color, sizr of your nose whatever.

Hmm, I cannot see your reasoning in that. Do you think that religion here, is not the overriding factor? But that if they had no religion, they'd simply opt for another trait to be barbarians?

Maybe read the book.. you know, the one that shan't be mentioned. Oh sure, read them all, they all have things that advocate atrocity... but only one today still breeds outright depraved monsters.

it's like saying "Humans are bad because this or that." and ignoring those who have ceased their ignorant ways in favour of furthering themselves, while some humans continue to eat hearts from their enemy to consume their power. Or sacrifice virgins. It's a lot more intricate than "if it weren't religion, it'd be x y or z" when Y and Z have long stopped acting like X.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Artye

you have no way of proving all religion all the time is corrupt.... its funny you bring up the word DELUSIONAL

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Remind me again who financially supported ISIS, gave them weapons to carry out this horror?

A. Monty Python

B. Tony the Tiger

C. Hillary Clinton

D. Barack Obama

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
The only religion of peace is no religion.

No religion is as violent as religion unfortunately.

Its not religion it’s the matrix state of the human being….It’s the human being that is to blame not any concepts

He uses the concept to justify his humanity so he can afflict others

If it wasn't religion it would be something else: race, color, baseball team, hair color, sizr of your nose whatever.

Hmm, I cannot see your reasoning in that. Do you think that religion here, is not the overriding factor? But that if they had no religion, they'd simply opt for another trait to be barbarians?

Maybe read the book.. you know, the one that shan't be mentioned. Oh sure, read them all, they all have things that advocate atrocity... but only one today still breeds outright depraved monsters.

it's like saying "Humans are bad because this or that." and ignoring those who have ceased their ignorant ways in favour of furthering themselves, while some humans continue to eat hearts from their enemy to consume their power. Or sacrifice virgins. It's a lot more intricate than "if it weren't religion, it'd be x y or z" when Y and Z have long stopped acting like X.

No I’m just saying that if its humans that produce religion or seem to be given it from some external source then it’s the human being who is ultimately responsible for their crimes not some theory in a book.

Your premise falls on its face because the overriding amount of people in religion who don’t become barbarians proves that its human nature that is the etiology of these problems NOT the theory of any religion or political theory.

If it were the theory then all of them would be indulging in this depravity.

Its human nature that allows for so many to distort something one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Perhaps it's a message telling those who wish to rebuild to not rebuild.

These cement workers are the types who would help rebuild Syria from the ashes of war, ISIS doesn't want Syria to rebuild unless it's part of building the Caliphate they desire.

Yep, know where you are coming from there. Like a signal that you will not rebuild, Syria belongs to the terrorists. I would look towards tarmac manufacturers being a future target too, just imagine if the Syrian government has no tarmac to repair its airforce runways.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Willtell

Obama is not going to bomb what he supports.

When you say Obama you are really saying America . America is not supporting Daesh it may have made some mistakes with arming some opposition rebels that have lost their arms or souls to Daesh zombies. Do you really think Obama has actually had the power to make those kinds of decisions without the rest of the American government you are completely delluded. You Lovely Mr Putin Sir Sir now he does have that kind of power to say " Do this Do that " and his puppys will obey or be gulagged. Remember this Stormdancer and Willtell if you are Russian carry on with your lame propaganda if you are American shame on you for printing RT tripe..

airwars.org...
airwars.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Put my religions bias and belief's aside for a monent, these were hard working family men with kid's to feed murdered by cold blooded sick minded and utterly evil slaver's, rapists and murderer's.

God rest there soul's and watch over there wives and children.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
At one time their were rebels between ISIS and Assad. With the Russians help those rebels were driven away. They had been a nice buffer zone between Assad and ISIS. That buffer is gone. And while US backed forces are moving on ISIS final strong holds in both Syria and Iraq with the rebels near Damascus driven off Assad is going to have step up and deal with ISIS forces in his area. If ISIS sees weakness they will try and pull out of the losing battles with the rebels and head to Damascus. It is vital that Assad and his allies get on the ball and hit ISIS forces in his area ASAP.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its my impression the operation was an adjunct to an attack on Syrian Army forces nearby.....the workers probably just happened to be in the wrong place at a bad time....
I can see Daesh psychopaths coming across the cement factory during the attack, and doing an ad hoc thing on the workers....just for effect,,,
OR perhaps they didn't want to deal with having 300 guys behind their line of contact ?,

edit on 8-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why is it Obama's fault. Couldn't Congress do something if the leadership wanted to go against the rebels they created?

It's some part of the some plan the leadership has.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
From the OP Link. Source - The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

"The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights later gave a figure of around 170 workers who had been abducted from the cement factory and taken to undisclosed areas controlled by the militants in the Damascus suburbs. The monitor, which tracks violence across the country, said 140 workers at the plant had fled before the militants arrived."

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported a deal was made with the local governments in Dumeir to release 170 of the workers, and that the first of those workers had been released. An ISIS-linked media outlet claimed all 300 workers were released.

Adding further confusion to the matter, reports earlier in the day claiemd ISIS had staged a mass execution, killing 175 of the workers. This apparently was not the case, and it’s not even clear how this story began circulating.news.antiwar.com...

This clown is a favourite source for CNN, Reuters, Sky News and so on.

This story is BS, the guy just sits in his room in the UK making S#it Up - He never provides sources.

edit on 8-4-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Why is it Obama's fault. Couldn't Congress do something if the leadership wanted to go against the rebels they created?

Obama is Commander in Chief of the armed forces.

It's his job to lead.

Obviously he doesn't want to do anything except warn the american people not to judge islam.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Like the belief all the problems will just go away if everyone just talks about them right?

ETA:

It's kind of hard to talk issues out with people who don't want to have a conversation with you like grown adults.
edit on 8-4-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: roadgravel

Obama is Commander in Chief of the armed forces.

It's his job to lead.

Obviously he doesn't want to do anything except warn the american people not to judge islam.

Yeah its not like ISIS has lost most of its territory, both its capitals and last strong holds are under siege by US backed forces in Syria and Iraq, has had its training camps in Libya and Somalia bombed by the US. Of wait ISIS is on its last legs and will be gone as a fighting force by the end of the year. What more would you like the US to do? Defeat them more?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
At one time their were rebels between ISIS and Assad. With the Russians help those rebels were driven away. They had been a nice buffer zone between Assad and ISIS. That buffer is gone. And while US backed forces are moving on ISIS final strong holds in both Syria and Iraq with the rebels near Damascus driven off Assad is going to have step up and deal with ISIS forces in his area. If ISIS sees weakness they will try and pull out of the losing battles with the rebels and head to Damascus. It is vital that Assad and his allies get on the ball and hit ISIS forces in his area ASAP.

I'm not sure what's is going on over their (nobody probably does). Obama and Co want Assad out of power for some reason (they print their own currency) (they may have attacked us somehow) etc etc. Our tax dollars are probably funding Isis to attack Assad. That's why you don't fund criminal killers as you can't always control exactly what they might do.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

If this is true, I hope it isn't...

Obama wants to coddle these savages. That’s the problem.

I think there's enough public information out there to clearly understand that it's US policy to support any terrorist groups who fight against our enemies (IE. Pres. Assad, Lebanese Hezbollah and Salafis, etc.). Has nothing to do with any president, its the post WWII status-quo coupe from hard core departmental intelligence groups that guide foreign policies from within a twisted cold-war perspective. Based on the JFK syndrome, presidents are obliged to submit or succumb.

edit on 9-4-2016 by Gianfar because: typographs

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

If this is true, I hope it isn't...

Obama wants to coddle these savages. That’s the problem.

Obama has shirked his duty towards everyone and everything in this nightmare tragedy of ISIS.

edit on 9-4-2016 by Gianfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That IS religion...or should be. Peace for God's Sake, at last. I heard the B-52s were massing in Turkey, so maybe Racca can get the Hanoi treatment. The only civilians left there have been slaves or worse now for (is it a year?). Run the bombs down the main drag in Racca, and make sure it's a straight line.a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Mr. Spad...do you fly them? I mean the coroplast wing, angle aluminum frame; RC combat kind. We need a little aerial combat in HooDoo land, it seems. The B-52s are building up in Turkey, maybe we can watch an Arc Light or two on CNN. You sure got the avatar right. I'll see if I can find Chiles...a reply to: MrSpad

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join