It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to be a Mutant Superhero ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i already am a mutant. Its called demonic possession, half human, half rephaim in the form of a wraith.

When the veil to this Matrix world goes offline, it will be interesting to see what every person truly is.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I want the greatest super power of all.

Being able to connect the USB cable to my computer correctly, the FIRST time!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"Mutant X Lives"

Mutant X is a science fiction television series that debuted on October 6, 2001. The show was created by Avi Arad, and it centers on Mutant X, a team of "New Mutants" who possess extraordinary powers as a result of genetic engineering. The members of Mutant X were used as test subjects in a series of covert government experiments. The mission of Mutant X is to seek out and protect their fellow New Mutants. The series was filmed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

See whole article here:
en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

Mutant X is a fictional TV series - Our project is real - Shown here in the ficional sections as many of us [espeicially from
other planets and galaxies find Human history hard to believe - It oftern takes quite a bit to convince the locals on other
planets that yes, there really is a species [Man] that can appear so smart on the one hand and be so dumb on the other.
- Some planets play Human history programs as comedy].

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"

"I Am Existence - I Exist because without me nothing can exist - And nothing can not Exist"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

edit on 11-4-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I've been waiting for someone to see my whole self..well, that is someone who won't run away in fear like they usually do.

It's funny how people are so afraid of things they don't understand, and even more so allow themselves to be controlled by it.

Demonic possession is something very real and can be quite dangerous. I've been there, have some abilities that you would say make me a mutant, hell I can self heal myself and others with energy so I guess I'm more of a mutant than most people anyways.

As for the OP, if you are who you say you are then you know who I am and what my intentions are, both good and bad.

Besides I've already been abducted so obviously there's already some group that has some interest in me as it is.

PS: yes I know how crazy and dillusional I sound; also I don't like to be taken by surprise, you know getting abducted out of the blue. More often than not, some type of forewarning would be useful as I am expected to somehow know the intentions of something I have never met before, which is hard to know.
edit on 17-4-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
I've been waiting for someone to see my whole self..well, that is someone who won't run away in fear like they usually do.

It's funny how people are so afraid of things they don't understand, and even more so allow themselves to be controlled by it.

So what is your currently cloaked form if i may ask ?

People are only afraid because they have been told by TV, media and other people who they trust that they must be afraid of everything they do not understand.

One spiritual person once said that demonic possession occurs when the mortal is destined to live through painful times of their life where a normal mortal would naturally commit suicide. The daemons are there to simply get the main human spirit in the host body through the bad times. This might explain why there are so many possessed people today that are blacking out with long forgetful moments. In other words, the main spirits need help.

Have you witnessed any demons, face to face in broad daylight while in a heightened awareness allowing you to see past their cloaking shield ?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I look just like any other person, the only difference on the surface being that there are dark circles around my eyes which I think are in the shape of the eye of Horus. if you look at it long enough you can see it but most don't look me in the eyes at all. Also I think it's a result of me trying to gain once upon a time what is known as the evil eye.

Of course I wanted to make it my own ability by changing it from a sigil to something that I could literally do with my own eyes.

Also when I get angered or I use some of that energy the circles around my eyes grow darker and that's when people begin to notice.

Also I've seen some people subconsciously notice and they will subconsciously make a cross when they feel that type of energy welling up around them.

It's very interesting that you mentioned demons being a staple of a hard life seeing as I have this memory but no association of who said it.

I remember being told at one point that I will have a hard life until the day I die, and that nothing will come easily to me in this life.

Also I've seen what people call angels as well as demons in broad daylight as you said, but more often than not they appear to me as energy beings as they are of a different frequency than the one we live on.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I want the greatest super power of all.

Being able to connect the USB cable to my computer correctly, the FIRST time!

Look for the little USB logo on the plug. That faces UP

Don't feel bad. I just noticed that about a year and a half ago. The new USB-C standard that's being adopted should solve your woes!

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

shape of the eye of Horus.

Thankfully its not stamped on your inner eye like it is with Osiris. Lol

Also I've seen what people call angels as well as demons in broad daylight as you said, but more often than not they appear to me as energy beings as they are of a different frequency than the one we live on.

Is the energy like fiery black smoke, electrical arcs in smoke or something else ?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The demons usually appear like a dark shadow kind of figure, although one time I had one standing behind me, and when I turned around it looked like death.

It was wearing a black hooded cloak like you would see death wearing, although there was no face, it was totally pitch black.

My best friend was sitting opposite of me and can confirm the whole incident, he said it was floating off the ground and the black robes were kinda like floating with the figure itself.

As for angels, to me they appear as beings of pure light, often they appear with bright white/golden hues around them (their aura).

The most noticeable one I saw was a very tall woman, I saw her for a second or two but I knew what she was although the purpose is still unknown to me (this was many years ago).

Now that all this has been said, I have to include that these occurrence are few and far between these days. Not to say that they will never happen again because I do still receive messages in my dreams but I haven't had any direct contact in a few years.

I also haven't meditated or reached out as much either in those last few years which could explain why it doesn't happen as often now.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It was wearing a black hooded cloak like you would see death wearing, although there was no face, it was totally pitch black.

My best friend was sitting opposite of me and can confirm the whole incident, he said it was floating off the ground and the black robes were kinda like floating with the figure itself.

Rapha's in the form of wraiths. They have to be that way if they are to exist in Tartarus as they don't have physical bodies.

Had one of these in me all my life. Not sure if it is still there now after turning to Yahushua.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Omg that's exactly how it looked! I guess that makes two of us..and to think people think I'm making it all up.

Besides that sometimes it's hard to not let that other side out to prove how real it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
When we first came upon your planet in the modern era [we were here before as developers in the initial genetic experiments which led to your species early advancement past its animalistic roots] we were confused - didn't know what went wrong
- but were still fascinated by some of the individuals produced by your species - And it is for this reason we saw great potential for involving you in our Mutant Hybrid program.

As far as demons, angels, benign deities, etc. that your species believes in - We at first thought this was a delusional byproduct of gene manipulation - But yes we did find that certain natural mutations led to the existence of both both benign and evil mutants - Benign mutants [ie. angels] we let be - again we are on the side of good.

But the demons have always been a problem - so we created Demonica 7, the ultimate demon waster.
Demonica was found by us by an agent in a Human hospital, so wasted on alcohol and other things that our agent told us there was no way she could be alive - but she was.

So we invited her for a trip aboard one of our craft - call it a voluntary abduction - she enjoyed our interview, even said
she liked the probing which most Humans hate. So we knew we had a potential candidate for a mutation upgrade.

Demonica turned out to be more than anyone expected - soon after the upgrade she was seducing some our our scientists
- Difficult when you consider that we are not biological and have no real experience with Human erotic behavior -
Still Demonica was able to seduce what your would call artificial intelligence - an amazing feat.

Any demons that we consider to be a problem will be introduce to Demonica who will seduce them and then in an act which
is too horrible to describe here will render them to the nowhere realm forever.

So fear not the demons of your past Human. Boorg Industries, Inc have you covered.

For a fictional example of Mutant life see the following:

Mutant X Trailer:

"Mutant X Lives"

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I am mutant enough without peripheral augmentation. Would I want to have mutant superpowers? No. I don't want to live life apart from those I care about.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ok I'm not one to believe everything I'm told but your giving me chills.

If what you wrote is indeed directed towards me, thank you for answering some questions I have had pondered for some time.

Whoever you are, you seem to have a way with words and you are very creative if this is all a fakery.

I hope that we can keep a mutual distance between each other, seeing as I wish you no harm, I do hope you feel likewise towards me.

You know, that is if you are the real deal, but to reiterate, my experiences were very much real and verified by independent witnesses.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I would like to be like Yeshua. But you can't offer me that.

That I must work on, through principles, thoughts, acts and deeds on my own, with Him and my Father. To be greeted by Him, would be my happy day.

You ain't gonna pick your stick in my source code.

Take faith in Yeshua, ask for forgiveness, repent and give praise to the one true Father who is first. Rejoice.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Basil Fawlty.

His misanthropy was at superpower level.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Basil Fawlty.

His misanthropy was at superpower level.

i am sure the rat that said hello to the food inspector would have had ATS tattooed on it for Real ATS (RATS).

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I've thought about this, and I want to change my answer. I've always thought it would be cool to have a tail. A prehensile tail, something I could hold a wrench with while working on projects.

Would cost a ton of money in clothing alterations, though.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As could be expected Humans often refuse to take the Mutant Superhero of the future seriously - Or regress back to their
superstitious Human religions to avoid the future - If such people have their way there will be no future.

Be we are 'Sciencefictionalists' and are here for one main purpose - to see that the future progresses - To create the Future

First, natural Human mutations with Superpowers do occur - Here are some examples:

15 Real Life Human Superpowers

We are always looking for Humans who are already advanced - But you who may not have any powers to begin with
can be helped "IF" you are willing to sign-up and join - Applications will soon be made available but for now you may
submit your responses here. And we will make considerations for serious candidate for the program.

"Boorg Industries, Inc. - THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!"

MUTANT X LIVES !

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Way of the FUTURE"

edit on 4-5-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why be a "mutant" when we are already a genetic mutation formed by evolution and named ourselves humans?

I'll take the powers and become a hero to earth, but want to be my normal mutant self.
edit on 9-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join