It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never had a girlfriend ..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You know, I just got to tell you. That OP post just made me cry. I know my avatar does not compute with that, but I just wish OP all the luck in the world. I wish I could do something, but all I can offer is to just have faith. Don't try so hard. Let it happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537 yes I know people online when I play games only but not in real life. My last friend I had was mabey 5 years ago or so.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dude200181
a reply to: jhn7537 yes I know people online when I play games only but not in real life. My last friend I had was mabey 5 years ago or so.

Any chance could you coordinate something to meet those guys you play with and spend so much time with?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dude200181

listen brother if you are lonely you gotta get out, have you considered starting a work out regiment? Maybe going to the gym improving your self confidence even perhaps meeting a woman there. I've met women at the gym or even a star bucks, just be light humored witty and smile, be kind and be you. Most of all improving your self confidence by changing your life style will lead to more women than you'll know what to do with, but once again be careful and find the right woman that is the most i can offer. Having said all that if I was disrespectful im sorry but you did make me laugh a little when you said that (lightheartedly not meanly) i wish you the best brother.
edit on 7-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality thanks man .

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As they say, go with what you know

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Quit over-complicating everything.
It goes like this...

Whats your name? I am Bob.

What are your interests?

See who will talk. It's infectious.

Then it's just a numbers game...

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, yes! Ok

If you smile alot, they will come and nobody likes whining.

B.F.M.

There is a go fund me for this..

Also..

Why has ATS become the threshold of bogus accounts.. ?

Ewww.. I don't have a date. Must be a conspiracy.

For starters. Get a job.

Phage would definitely tear this up...
So would Des O...
And our favorite gamer, dad, eriktheaweful mod... errrmegawd.... ATS..

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh whatever man I am just asking for advice you know

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Advice:job

Seriously, before anything else.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

attracts all kinds... we have been seeing an increase in these types of threads though good point. did this guy make the thread titled "women" that got trashed recently or was that another with a similar theme?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
This isn't a conspiracy site. Don't you see all the mainstream political talk and all these other unimportant issues?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
That was someone else I think. That thread..

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Tiamat384 I live with my older brother who works and my mom they worry about money I just play videogames all day.

If your Brother and Mother are worried about money, why are you, at the age of 24 not helping by getting a job? Are you disabled in some way?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384 well man I wish I could get a job but can't because I have anxiety towards people ok

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dude200181 Man, I am not great with people. Hell no. They bore me and I get nervous, but I recognize that I would rather live on the streets than on someone else's paycheck.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Tiamat384 well man I wish I could get a job but can't because I have anxiety towards people ok

Wouldn't that explain the lack of friends and a girl?

Also, you don't need to leave the house to have a job these days. I have made plenty of money from online businesses and even got paid through PayPal. No need to leave your room to make money.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Well I know one thing I will be alone forever no matter what

so then whats the problem? plenty of mgtows.
are you saying you dont want to be alone forever?...ok..then step 1 is stop saying that specific line.

only you can pull yourself out of your rut. get a muse, hell, hire the services of someone just to get used to talking and dating..but step 1 is get a job...apply at the local walmart or something. that will get you out of the house and being social.

you are pathetic, because you are insisting on being pathetic. thats it..once you decide you dont want to be that way anymore, you wont be. Dont pretend life is somehow unfair to you specifically.you make your own destiny

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Then seriously consider how can any of us offer any real help if you aren't willing to resolve the internal issues which likely are the cause. Brother get on a low income insurance in fact many places for psyche related things (its free like north star in Texas) and go see a counselor and go to a psychiatrist and try medication, while you are at it with all your free time start working out and develop some interests and passions. I promise if you do these things you will feel better, its called taking control of your life. I know what its like to feel hopeless but there is hope so long as you have another day, take control of your life man unfortunately no one else can.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Wouldn't that explain the lack of friends and a girl?

Also, you don't need to leave the house to have a job these days. I have made plenty of money from online businesses and even got paid through PayPal. No need to leave your room to make money.

he needs to leave. he needs to go some place and interact with people to get over his social anxiety stuff...right now the fear of being rejected is his big thing I reckon..never having a job..he's been in a bubble.
time to break out of it...better for him to make minimum wage at a shop than great $ in his room for what he needs.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That's nice.

I have anxiety.
Somehow I have a job, a partner, a child. Hopes and dreams.
I play videogames, I have friends in the games that happen to be online.

It's just a cop out. "I have anxiety, so I'm not going to do anything, ever."

You know that anxiety is your problem, so, do something about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join