It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never had a girlfriend ..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dude200181

There is good advice here.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and wallowing in self-pity. Get energized and address your problems. You already know what they are from what I am reading.

I will pick and interesting woman over a beautiful one any day. Make yourself interesting. Learn magic, learn jokes and never let anyone get you down. I swear the second you quit giving a f$#@ what people think you will have more friends and women than you know what to do with.

No one likes liars or posers so be you and be happy with yourself.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You sound really depressed, no one wants to be alone but they also don't want someone depressed (not that everyone makes this judgment call) perhaps counseling or even a combination of medication and counseling, it's your life story how do you want to live it? If I was near you I'd take you out bar crawling with me you could be my virgin wingman that's a conversation starter at least.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Oh my Lawd!

You'd have the women flocking around, for sure! LOL

As if you don't already...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I..I. ... look sport I'm on a dry spell of ....

Today is the 7 of april...

No date since Oct of 2005.....

Round up...

G'zus!

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ˜”
edit on 7-4-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality I would not drink never have anyway

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dude200181
Hi all I never had a girlfriend and I am 24 years old what should I do about it. I also have no friends in real life
You don't need one and you don't need to have sex either,stay pure because one day,your going to say,i wish i never had sex i wish i could just start all over.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well you haven't really provided what your passions are or your attempts at resolving this issue, what do you enjoy doing and what have you tried doing that hasn't worked in the past?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Work on getting to a better state of mind first. You really do need to like yourself. Money and looks mean nothing to me if the man can't make me laugh.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If you force yourself to do some structured social activities, doing things you enjoy, you will naturally meet some new faces. Getting out of your comfort zone will help.

Start with talking, Someone is out there that can jive with you. Mathematically, probably 20,000 of them.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Lol, well drinking is usually the easy social spot, and perhaps to easy. I don't know how to offer help other than to suggest things that have worked for me. Frankly I haven't been with a woman in almost a year, and I'm coming off a divorce so it's still not something I'm completely ready for but in the same sentence I am content with. As I've said the challenge isn't finding a partner it's finding the "right" partner and many of us strike out once or even twice before that occurs, I feel bad for the OP though.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality I play videogames most of the day like mabey 8 hours or more everyday and that's about it really.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes, I get you!

Not everyone in the bar is drunk though. Some may be there for the band?

He could order cokes...Maybe go to concerts?

I don't know how though if you don't work...perplexing...I feel bad also but,

not sure any of the help offered the OP (not trying to talk about you like you're not here OP!)

is really sinking in...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Okay so...if you play games for 8 hours and sleep

for maybe another 8...that's 16.

You don't work so what are you doing for the other 8?

THAT'S your window of opportunity right there!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

See now I know you are BSing who needs a girlfriend when you have fall out 4?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Girlfriends are nice, but they are a headache... and yes, get some friends.. Work colleagues, rec. league teams, volunteer, strip, church functions, online gaming, etc. etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality I know right lol

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Al Bundy would envy you. I envy you!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How do you fund your life, I really am curious.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Really, you'll only be alone if you want to. Instead of worrying about being alone, just take one baby step towards helping others. Volunteer; keep yourself busy. One important hint-women love a man that can wink at them-I mean it-very powerful.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dude200181
a reply to: TechniXcality I play videogames most of the day like mabey 8 hours or more everyday and that's about it really.

First. Tex is up on all things A FlirtπŸ˜†πŸ‘

Besides from gaming... have you even tried. I mean really. There is a very big a beautiful world out there.

Women in all shapes and sizes. SoftπŸ‘ smell goodπŸ‘SmartπŸ‘.

I'm about to start a go fund me...πŸ˜‰

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join