It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be ufo disclosure in 2016 ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
UFO's move so fast...only way for disclosure would be for one to move slowly for lots of people to see...or slow enough and friendly enough it's worthy to share with the rest of the world. This would start an absolute war with people demanding the truth from the governments of the world covering it up for 70+ years.

Except that already happened with the Battle of Los Angeles, Washington DC UFO flap, Tehran incident, JAL 1628, Phoenix Lights, Stephenville sighting, and O'Hare airport sighting. So more intense than those for full disclosure. It may happen but why the aliens would do that now, I don't know....maybe they want to co-exist...which would be awesome.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dude200181

I doubt any secret craft will be declassified this year, the Air Force just recently gave the public a rendering of the B-21 which has had its competitor demonstrators flying for some time now. Why would anyone spill the beans on "the good stuff"'?

You really think they`d let one of those black triangles float out of the hangar for all to see? Or dig up one of those old silver disks they used to flit about in 40-50 years ago? The only talk of disclosure you`ll get out of a politician is if they are pandering to you.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
It's just like technology, at certain point it's in your life and you wouldn't even notice or remember when It all begun...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

and who would you recommend to finally disclose this information?

The US President?
The United nations Secretary General?
The CIA?
Pentagon?
DoD?
White House?
US Army or Air Force?
NASA?
The EU?

What do you think the context of disclosure will be like?

Will there be an admission by government(s) the world over that this has been kept secret?

Will a deal already be in place with "disclosure" simply being the last step in sealing it?

Will disclosure bring about a paradigm shift in the way we live and interact and harness technology so as to protect the planet and living species?

Will corruption, deception and economic manipulation in the highest ranks of government, corporations and elite bloodlines be exposed and justice served upon the guilty as a result of disclosure.

Will the starving and poverty stricken be liberated?

Will debt and money and economics be eliminated?

All very good points. Every year there are a handful of people opining for "official disclosure" or hoping THIS will be the year. It's much like Charlie Brown and the football. Another year and more Nopeville. I'm going to say it's moot at this point. Despite many sightings being misidentified, or our own military hardware there are always a handful that have no explanation. BINGO....there's your disclosure.

Accept it or not, disclosure is a personal choice of acceptance. You decide for yourself if those handful of sightings are enough proof for you or not.

I'm thinking it's not disclosure you're wanting anyways, it's the questions answered as to who, where from, and why. Unless we shoot one down over the Super Bowl with hundreds of witnesses we're going to be SOL. At this point what's hidden or obscured in Govt records is so convoluted, and at this point 60 yr old information it's a waste of time.

It's time we just moved on.
Focus on new credible sightings and dump the rest.
Start from scratch.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I would be more concerned about WW3 than UFO disclosure.

It seem we are in the mist of it right now.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why the USA? We are not the only country on the planet. Why does it have to come from our government?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VP740
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

How do you know there's nothing to disclose?
hmmmm every body knows this.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: interupt42

And I believe you would be wrong in saying that.

I belive a partial global disclosure will occur before Oct. 1st of 2016, with full disclosure in 2017.

Can you please expound on that belief more? Why before 1 October? And do you have any reading material to recommend related to that? I would love to know more.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No
/

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Please PM me for more info on my resources on this subject.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

I understand that Mr. DeLonge will be along to explain the whole thing very soon.

Yeh that dude would certainly know more about UFOs than anyone else in the world. I can't wait to buy the fictional 15 volumes 'based' on the truth, the concept album (should be good as background music for all those Youtube UFO vids) and the accompanying T-shirt. Whereas Richard Doty was peddling fiction as UFO disclosure then logically Tom is hiding UFO disclosure as fiction.

He has to know the truth. Tom DeLonge truly is the Anti-Doty!

edit on 8/4/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

They move slowly, hover, land as exit their crafts for those they wish to.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No. It turns out that aliens are gay and bred themselves into extinction. There are no aliens left.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you have a source from which we could share this knowledge, or do you just know from pure instinct?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He has to know the truth. Tom DeLonge truly is the Anti-Doty!

Wow,yeah, you got it, mirageman, I've never felt so sympatico with you.

The same thought crossed my mind in a different way.

For anyone that knows the "story", that would be the crux of the problem for Mr. DeLonge: he carries the burden of proof that he is not some sort of new-fangled, bionic Super-Doty.

Have a great weekend.

edit on 8-4-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I know...I listed sightings where UFO's were hovering or moving slow...but guess what? UFO's can go fast...really fast...like in and out of space and time fast.
edit on 8-4-2016 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dude200181
Hey people do you all think UFO disclosure will happen this year I do. Or maybe we will have to wait another 100 years ...

UFO/Alien Life disclosure is already occurring. But we're being spoon-fed a little at a time. A big announcement isn't practical. The religious and financial sectors of the world would be decimated, leading to mankind's self-annihilation.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: tigertatzen

Please PM me for more info on my resources on this subject.

Thank you, I will!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They won't even legalize Cannabis...So do you really think there is a snowball's chance they are going to disclose intelligent life from outer space? Not gonna happen unless that intelligent life from outer space does it themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

1. I think it's a great question. I would NOT be surprised if it is in 2016. I would certainly expect it before 2020 and highly likely before the end of 2017.

2. My sense of it after studying it since 1962 . . . is along these lines.

A) The Pope and his observatory have been ramping up the hints . . . conditioning the 'sheep' for at least 5-10 years and particularly increasing in intensity and brazenness the last year or so. The RCC rank and file seem to be oblivious of teh very shocking writings and pronouncements that have originated in the Vatican on the topic.

B) The oligarchy is ramping a huge number of situations etc. up toward WWIII in extremely brazen ways--extremely arrogant ways. I cannot imagine WWIII ending without the fallen angel critters pretending to be ET's manifesting overtly in the middle of the war or soon after. I don't know who's come up with such a strategy--other than the kind of hell--but it appears to be the one currently in play.

C) The media CONDITIONING [movies, "science," pontificating politicos etc] of the masses has increasingly been ramped up toward such a disclosure as never before.

3. I guess, in summary, it will depend on how outrageous the oligarchy's destruction of the current 'world order' gets--and how soon--will be a huge clue as to when disclosure will occur.

4. imho, the only demonstration/manifestation sufficient to FORCE the world's religions and cultures into a one world RELIGION and to some degree the one world government . . . would be an authoritarian demonstration of 'overlords' or 'saviors' from space with accompanying exotic technology and other super tyrannical control mechanisms and technologies.

5. Just listening to the overt stupid statements of many politicos and between the lines of others--it seems brazenly obvious to the discerning that such schemes are very much in the works. Some seem to be almost itching to be bronc rider of the destructive chaos--as though they will be unsinged in the process.

6. They fail to understand that each of the actors, rulers . . . will EXPERIENCE AS THOUGH THEY HAD BEEN THE SUFFERING INDIVIDUAL--every detail of pain and suffering they caused on the part of every individual they effected on the planet. Such a deal REAPING WHAT THEY SOWED will be at that point. In their arrogance, they think they are riding high on the top of the heap. They fail to realize that ruling an incendiary pile of burning horse feathers will not leave them unscathed nor smelling very sweetly.

7. The fallen angel/ET critters likely couldn't care less about the lofty world rulers they have deluded. Their job is deception. Their goals are ultimately mass destructiveness and death. The rest is details. They don't care that much whether they do it playing the role of ruthless conquerors or the seductive role of part of the fallen angel crews playing saviors protecting from the others playing the role of ruthless conquerors.

8. It's hard to tell what the timeline is of the ruthless folks running things overtly on the planet. It's also not clear how much of their hoped for timeline Almighty God Yehovah will let them get away with. But it wouldn't surprise me if 2016 saw a startling degree of disclosure. If not that level--then some more significant incremental levels of disclosure setting the stage for the more dramatic levels.

Anyway--just imho.

I don't care to offer any refs. And if folks wish to throw rocks at my opinion--they are welcome to it. It's merely an opiniion from extensive research over 45+ years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join