It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Division vs Destiny patch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I hope that these games new patch on April 12th are good. Or do you think they will suck

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dude200181

I haven't played either one. I'm waiting on Fallout 4 survival difficulty patch. I love that game.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Hey what would such a patch add and has there been any news?

NVM
edit on 7-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384 yes there are some patch notes online for both games look at them there is a lot of stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
destiny patch i hope will be good supposed to add a ton of items events and increase light limits

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just did. Though I meant FO4.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Its going to add all kinds of stuff. On top of difficulty just being higher, fast travel will be disabled, stimpacks are no longer a fix-all (possibly bringing back doctor's bags), food, water and sleep become necessary or else you suffer 'exhaustion' (which works just like radiation except for AP), healing items and ammo will weigh...

Probably even some other stuff. Its out on beta for steam now. Hoping for a release later this month.

Should make it real tough. Especially no fast travel... I've been practicing by not using it at all...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384 well fallout 4 will be getting new dlc on the 12th anyway so that is good.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I am SO looking forward to the proper release of this patch (don't fancy opting in to betas), haven't touched the game since Automatron was released so I don't get burnt out before survival mode!

Edit:
I'll be good and stay on topic.
I don't play the Division or Destiny, though one of my friends does. He's been practically living in The Division the past couple of weeks. Guess just wait for the patch and fingers crossed
edit on 7 4 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Love it already.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Automotron was great my main is still running around in the Mechanist's armor, I love it. I've built so many robots.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Would try the beta , but I learned Beth disabled the ability to use mods.

To the OP
Havent got Destiny yet , but definetly planning to.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Looks as if Bungie is still up in the air concerning a PC version

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

love division on PC - bets game i have played for a while - wil lcheck out the patches thanks for nudge

somone mentioned fast travel going?? maybe causing server issues - i like fast travel

top topics

join