It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Will be on ATS to Answer Your Sekret Machines Questions: April 11, 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's available at Amazon in Kindle and hardcover.

Good read. I've been on it for a few days.
edit on 10/4/16 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I've finished it.

Ahem.

So, what's with the "splayed fingers"?

There's a growing community of people that want to know.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

It's available at Amazon in Kindle and hardcover.

Good read. I've been on it for a few days.

Funny, Tamika was my least favorite character until she started visiting the area I grew up and have walked hundreds of miles at and around the places spoken of in the book. I know Locust Lake like the back of my hand. It really draws me into the story.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can't wait! Halfway through Sekret Machines at he moment.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'm about to repeat myself. There are multiple layers of deception. There is "factual, non-subjective reality" sort of, but we seldom see that. Then there is what the other 96% of the Universe is up to (the Dark Engery/Dark Matter Civilizations). Then there are layers and layers of deluded "insiders" here on Earth. And below that layer, are the occasional mouth-pieces for the deluded insiders that come around and create "useful waves" in our culture.

I know that people are fascinated by alphabet agencies and google (refer to the previous) and "insiders" of high tech R&D collectives. So many people are so interested in what the "gubmint" is hiding about "disclosure" and all that sort of thing.

I of course welcome our upcoming AMA guest, and will find every word both said and not said utterly fascinating.

However my perspective is that since all human nervous systems are plugged into the framework where the "96% lives", and that communication occurs bidirectionally (theoretically of course),

that what often is happening is NOT disclosure in any form; but rather the inverse.

We humans are being fed drips of modern mythology, UAP's, UFOs, and our nervous systems are part of the giant global human neural network, which feeds back these seeds inserted into our programming, and the giant space brain which is the human race, outputs useful "work".

If you feed enough ancient alien, UFO, UAP crap into us, then we "become that which we fear" and it becomes "more real".

At one time, the Church filled everyone's heads with demons, so people saw demons.

Before that, pagan folklore filled everyone's heads with little people and what not -- so people saw sylphs, faeries, etc.

Before that, people thought that the stars themselves were gods.. and the great human space brain (all of our minds influencing the background fields of physics.. not of "woo") created powerful forces of mythology that have perhaps even left marks on our DNA...

We create what we are looking for.. our collective imaginations eventually give some bit of life to our wild fantasies.

Now how much of this is purely of our own doing? How much might be a result of subtle manipulation?

That's always the question.

But what cracks me up.. is that the human deceivers.. the "insiders" and parts of the "letter agencies" and "R&D groups" are themselves pawns of their own nervous systems.. they know not why they do what they do... but they assume that THEY are the ones holding the cards and playing the games.

But they are the biggest fools of all. The manipulators who do not know that they are the manipulated.

At least your average ATS user knows that they are being manipulated.

This entire 'control loop' has been tested in the lab.. and has been verified to be reality to some degree..
both at Lawrence Livermore Lab (Read Forbidden Science Volumes I & II by Jacques Vallee), and also
one must consider "Skinwalker Ranch" to be a modern mythological feedback test of the control loop
as well.

This is why when I see some of the various famous threads come through ATS, I SOMETIMES see further
testing being performed of this nature.

On the other hand, some of the famous threads and AMA guests are more straightforward and are simply
awesome humans beings, who have worked their entire lives to uncover disinfo, and we are honored for them to visit.

It is for us on ATS to use our critical faculties and make the most of every opportunity to learn more.

Kev

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

There are multiple deceptions going on here for sure. We have an incredible story from one person that reads like a thriller novel, whom himself co-authors a suspense thriller using information shared with him that is supposedly classified.

As if there wasn't enough paradoxes already....

All that aside, wouldn't those who shared such classified material be under the same scope as Hilary Clinton?

What's worse, Benghazi documents in your email or TR3B data?

I guess I may have figured out my line of questioning vis a vis this AMA. :/

But stick around, this should be interesting.

edit on 11-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Magicians seldom if ever lift up their long sleeves, so it is doubtful that a combative "trip someone up" stance would be useful.

What's more discouraging is that "true believers" are generally used as windup dolls for public contact...

You can't trick a true believer...their research is like a bible for them.

That's how deception works...like the Russian dolls within Russian dolls. From 100% true believer on the outside to increasing actual knowledge at each layer inward.

Only certain people who have undergone a certain painful process have a certain resistance to being used as part of the Chinese finger trap that we are in.

IMHO

Should be a fun AMA.

Kev

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Magicians seldom if ever lift up their long sleeves, so it is doubtful that a combative "trip someone up" stance would be useful.

What's more discouraging is that "true believers" are generally used as windup dolls for public contact...

You can't trick a true believer...their research is like a bible for them.

That's how deception works...like the Russian dolls within Russian dolls. From 100% true believer on the outside to increasing actual knowledge at each layer inward.

Only certain people who have undergone a certain painful process have a certain resistance to being used as part of the Chinese finger trap that we are in.

IMHO

Should be a fun AMA.

Kev

See, when you say things like that it makes it sound like you, yourself, claim "special inside knowledge" and that puts you, ironically, in the same position you put others who go deep on this and think they've found something, some kind of truth.

I'm not trying to attack in any way, KPB, but in claiming others are being manipulated even while manipulating info, that you have to go through some painful process to be able to discern the truth, claiming Dark Matter civilizations, etc., and that YOUR understanding, however, is the correct one...well... ???

Just an observation. I respect you and your contributions, but your criticism could so easily be held up in a mirror...

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm about 65% through it. Goes into detail about black triangles and an overall good read. Worth $25 at any rate. Only one inconsistency that I read but it was more on character development.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You have said EXACTLY what I would have said to me.

The reason that I speak with a certain confidence is that I've compared notes in person with several "sorceror physicists" as the gullible internet calls them.

I only claim to have partial information. But I know enough of the basics to wish to share those basics.

So keep being skeptical...it's wise.

Kev

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Be that as it may, I like watching a magician eat one of their own. :p

Even if Kev's version is different, a good dose of skepticism is awfully warranted here. He makes a very good point regardless.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Well since you said BTs I guess I'll pony up for the book.

How the graphene lighter than air drones are being used as part of the deception is very interesting.

edit on 11-4-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
did it start yet

Someone help me, I'm old where is the link, it is the 11th right?
edit on 11-4-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Tom, do you think realistically official disclosure will happen in our lifetime?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonBenjamin
Tom, do you think realistically official disclosure will happen in our lifetime?

You need to ask him in the AMA thread... Here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Delonge ? Pfffft. We want Icke, We want Icke, We want Icke...............

Joking aside, nice Capture guys. Should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

he "gods" have good and bad races. there are multiple species. a reply to: nobunaga

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here's the latest email from Podesta #20.

STM

ID #33552

Fwd: Interesting news

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-02-09 15:47 Subject:

Fwd: Interesting news

Our secret plan.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Subject: Interesting news
To: John Podesta

I thought I would give you a piece of cool news to brighten your stressful and long days. When I interviewed you, I put 'behind the scenes' photos on the social networks. Ambiguous ones.

Well... I just announced my project, and the pre-orders of the Novels went up, and kids are mining the Internet asking for any info whatsoever that "John Podesta" says in the book...

www.rollingstone.com...

Ha. They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe (we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost ONLY about your voice in this. That's HARD to do.

Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on. Not that you care... But I do. They do.

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool. The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out.

Best,

Tom DeLonge

*TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER* [email protected] | (760) 518-7801 | *TO THE STARS MEDIA * SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government

Ah... Finally someting tangible.

Great find...

BT

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join