It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They had jobs? Haven't been govt and union leaches?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: avgguy

He has been proven righteous, and right, after every war for oil, after every big trade agreement, and every liberty destroying bill has passed through, after having him vote against those things.

By voting record, he is the only politician in America who listens to regular people, rather than people who purchased his honour. That may make him the only honest man in DC. Certaintly the most honest contender during this race.

The unions have been purchasing his honor for 30yrs. How many major social policies has he implemented in his tenure?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Each of the top three Libertarian party candidates is better than the ANY of the remaining Rs or Ds.

I LIKE Mr Sanders... But I generally agree with the idea of maximum personal freedoms and rights, and I believe that the direction liberalism is headed, is counter to that.

For conversation, I can participate in hyperbole/hypotheticals, so: If I had to choose between Sanders and Clinton, SANDERS! I'd choose Sanders! (I accidentally typed Clinton. Ick!); the Donald or Mr Cruz, I'd choose Trump. Kascich (sp?) should go away, as he should have been eliminated from the contention.
Optimally, I hope Bernie and Trump run as independent. Then, the dark horse Libertarians leap frog 'em all for the victory!!!
edit on 4/7/2016 by japhrimu because: Horrible mistake originally. I noted it in parentheses.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. I hear he resented his brother for becoming an airline pilot. Cruz, well I don't know anything about his past but I assume he had a job, doesn't mean he's more qualified than Sanders. And speaking of Sanders, are you saying he never had a job and was a leech, or no?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well, he never earned his first paycheck until he was 40 and spent 30 years in politics but only passed 3 bills to rename post offices... definitely presidential material. I guess I'd still vote for him over a criminal though.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I suppose you will be offering some evidence to back up your claim about the unions?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I suppose you will be offering some evidence to back up your claim about the unions?

I'd be delighted too. Here's a link to some of his older contributors. This of course only has amounts that can be tracked.

www.opensecrets.org...

13 unions officially donate to sanders and the national nurses Union just gave him close to 500,000 in February of this year. He's bought and paid for by unions and teamsters.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That is so ignorant and a flat out lie.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

As I understand it, the money did not come from any organisations, but came from the PACs connected to them, and primarily from donations made by individuals within the unions, rather than the organisations themselves, which is rather a different matter.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You understand it incorrectly then

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join