It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: 'Black Lives Matter' Protesters Are Defending Murders And Drug Dealers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Good ole Slick Willy got a little hot under the collar and yet he said the coolest thing I ever remember him saying.

Bill should just relax and take some time off to play his sax and sing the blues.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I like how some people here know so much about the BLM... how they arent associated with the old black panther movement and etc, how gullible can you be? Just because they say one thing, doesn't mean its true... some of them advocate black supremacy on the inside! it's just a matter of time, before they start to display it openly without disguises, you will see..
edit on 8-4-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And so?

Glad it didn't take you a lot of time.

Whose mind will all that change?

No one's I'm guessing at this point in the race.

Especially here at ats.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
OK..I'm ignorant about what "Black Lives Matter" is trying to accomplish. Who are they speaking to and what do they want? Is this some kind of Jesse Jackson reparations for slavery movement?

they live in a fantasy land where cops and other whites routinely kill blacks.
they want cops to leave them alone.
thugs matter.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is nice to see, but absent was criticism for BLM's overt and open racism. Why is nobody calling this out?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
He is right. Of course, if Trump or some other conservative said this in the same type of forum, it would be all over the news as being racist.

The video is edited...In the beginning he says something "I love protestors...but protestors who don't let people answer are afraid of the truth" and then he ANSWERS what they are shouting about...

Contrast that to Trump saying "I'd like to punch him in the face" and shouting "Get him out of here" and "I will pay the legal defense bills" if anyone hurts them..

Props to Bill for respecting them enough to answer them...Whether they like the answer or not.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Huff Post article; 'everything Clinton says about welfare reform was wrong'

www.huffingtonpost.com...

***Let’s be clear about the timeline here. The economy went into recession in March 2001, two months after Clinton left office. This was not because George W. Bush had just moved into the White House. It was because Clinton had left the country with a fundamentally unstable economy and a social safety net that had been weakened by his own bill.

This wasn’t an accident or an unintended consequence. The whole point of welfare reform was to kick people off the welfare rolls. Clinton had campaigned on doing just that in 1992. “When I ran for president four years ago, I pledged to end welfare as we know it,” he said on the day the bill passed. “I have worked for four years to do just that.”***

wow, the huffers are dissing Bill. don't see that often.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Good ole Slick Willy got a little hot under the collar and yet he said the coolest thing I ever remember him saying.

Bill should just relax and take some time off to play his sax and sing the blues.

And now Bill Clinton says that he "almost" wants to apologize for his comments. Maybe telling the truth bothers the former President's conscience? Go figure...

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Gooda reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Good on ya Bill! Some truth being said here by him. BLM won't like it, but tough. Interesting to see this hate group now harrassing Dems. Maybe Trump got too predictable - or they just simply got bored?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So Clinton makes some comments that jive with what dozens of ATS posters claim everyday (and those by the by are Conservatives), and that indicates he was "rattled."

"Spin spin spin ... it's the Alinsky Twiiist!"

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
How long has it been since we have had a politician with the integrity to stand behind the podium and actually ADDRESS what protester are saying? Without being cowardly and abandoning the stage or having the goon-squad curb stomp them.

Not only does Bill Clinton address what the protesters are screeching about, but shut them down completely with actual FACTS.

I would vote for Bill Clinton in a minute. Or anyone like Bill.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hmm...so you've managed to cobble together several examples of extreme left anti-Trump attempts at demonization by association.
What does this prove exactly? That the MSM is scared of Trump and is desperate to destroy him?
Yes, most here already knew this. Sanders has racist followers too - such BLM, as well as extremist feminists and other violent radicals. What does that prove? That all candidates can attract dangerous crazies.
The fact that its ONLY Trump that gets villified for this tells you all you need to know.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
THOSE WERE NOT BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTORS SO UMMMMMM

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
THOSE WERE NOT BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTORS SO UMMMMMM

Vell who vere they then?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Sorry, I cant just take your word for it, please tell us who, and why they claimed to be BLM thugs?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I find the term thugs very offensive first of all. Second just because they are black that makes them blm members ? They wouldnt even exist if people like you didnt

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

american citizens

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Wow People like me? People like you are creating a weak culture by censoring simple words by deeming them offensive.

Some context by MY use of the word;

Thug Synonyms
bully, gangbanger, gangsta, gangster, goon, gorilla, hood, hooligan, mobster, mug, plug-ugly, punk, roughneck, rowdy, ruffian
www.merriam-webster.com...

Yep some are just protesters sure, but the movement has been hijacked by race baiters and in general hypocritical racists.

The video of the girl harrassing ans assaulting the kid with dreadlocks, thats the actions of a thug. Race and socio-economics have nothing to do with it.
physically stopping someone from going about thier private lives because you think his hair belongs to your 'club' only is being a thug.

Attacking jounalist
www.rt.com...

Assata Shakur being praised
www.theroot.com...

DNC summer meeting in Minneapolis, a resolution was passed in solidarity with the movement. BLM later rejected it. "The DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming ‘Black lives matter’ and the ‘say her name’ efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children," the solidarity resolution states. The day after the resolution was passed, BLM activists in Minneapolis chanted, "pigs in a blanket, fry em' like bacon," as they marched down the street. This rhetoric also came just one day after the execution of Texas Sheriff Deputy Daron Goforth while he was filling up his patrol car at a local gas station.
source[ /url]

“Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there’s nothing he can do about it. His day is up, his time is up. We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before.” “It’s about to go down. It’s open season on killing white people and crackas.”

[url=http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/02/shock-audio-self-proclaimed-black-lives-matter-online-radio-host-declares-its-open-season-on-killing-w hites-andpolice-officers/]source

Do I need to go on for examples of SOME members and supporters enacting or promoting violence?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Maybe Bill has been meeting with Loretta Lynch to alert her to how potentially dangerous the "Black Lives Matter" movement could be, after so many Police abuse cases started coming to light...and continually occurring.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join