It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Film Fest: "Very Threatening Calls" from Government Officials Forcing "Vaxxed" Pulled

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes you are looking at the facts you want to believe, because actual research has been done and proven his research was flawed and he used manipulated recordings to back his claim.

You know the funny part is I have a nephew with autism so it isn't something new for me.

You seem to be really wanting to push this hard as something other than what it really is...why are you involved somehow, because the man has been shown to use faulty science and manipulated unconsented recordings as truth, but you steadfastly defend this BS...which to me seems you have stake in this somehow.

Now I may be wrong, but usually when someone defends something this hard there is a reason...and don't say because yhe big bad government is trying to hide the film, because we only have a man who has been shown to lie's word for it.

You should try and actually do some research other than just believing the man because nobody will show his BS film that other actual medical professionals have seen and said it's full of junk science.

Not everything is a conspiracy...sometimes it's actually BS, just like this man's story.
edit on 11-4-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No you don't, but keep thinking you do.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Yes you are looking at the facts you want to believe, because actual research has been done and proven his research was flawed and he used manipulated recordings to back his claim.

Says you. Others say otherwise. As you well know.

You know the funny part is I have a nephew with autism so it isn't something new for me.

I'm sorry to hear that.

You seem to be really wanting to push this hard as something other than what it really is...why are you involved somehow, because the man has been shown to use faulty science and manipulated unconsented recordings as truth, but you steadfastly defend this BS...which to me seems you have stake in this somehow.

My only "stake" in this is that lots of people are hurting -- including children -- and too many folks with too much power are more devoted to shutting some folks up than to finding the causes and cures. (Especially for autism, which is often described as growing at epidemic proportions -- THAT'S a problem). I also have enough personal experience with the medical establishment to know that they are often very wrong with very serious consequences, but there is a combination of ignorance and arrogance that refuses to see that. And I have enough general knowledge to know that there are too many ways to legally keep the truth from the world to even pretend to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I suppose my only personal stake in all this is that if vaccinations can be forced on anyone, then any medical procedure can be forced upon and/or denied to anyone. This is just one more power play over our health and medicine. If others have the power over our medical care, we're all screwed.

...and don't say because yhe big bad government is trying to hide the film, because we only have a man who has been shown to lie's word for it.

Actually, no, you're wrong... we have the word of the mayor's office as well that they interfered. Yes... that big bad government admitted that they interfered. To what extent, we don't know.

You should try and actually do some research other than just believing the man because nobody will show his BS film that other actual medical professionals have seen and said it's full of junk science.

I've done plenty of research, and linked plenty of articles -- others have as well. It has been well established. Perhaps YOU should try and actually do some research other than just believing what you will just because you don't want anyone to show his film that you and others claim is full of junk science....

Not everything is a conspiracy...sometimes it's actually BS, just like this man's story.

But his story has been confimed and validated by government officials... whose story is BS? Not his -- Yours. Remember that the next time you question my motives and research. I will.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
if these anti vaxxers put half as much effort into actually finding a true cause for autism, rather than trying for a payout and spreading disease, maybe some good will happen.
until then jenny mccarthy and disgraced doctor wakefield are the only proponents.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
if these anti vaxxers put half as much effort into actually finding a true cause for autism, rather than trying for a payout and spreading disease, maybe some good will happen.
until then jenny mccarthy and disgraced doctor wakefield are the only proponents.

That's all you've got? Insults and untruths???

We both know there are many many more people than just Jenny McCarthy and Dr. Wakefield who are publicly questioning if there is a link between vaccines and autism.... specifically, to name just one, the CDC whistleblower (Dr. Thompson) who claimed he helped destroy data/documents which indicated just such a link in African American boys who received the MMR vaccine before the age of 36 months... who just happens to be the main figure in the film that the OP is actually about...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I wasn't anti-vax until I discovered they are making them cheaply and effectively as poison AND apparently they are putting aborted fetal cells + DNA in the vaccines…

I know someone who's doctor gave them an exemption when he verified the aborted fetal cells in vaccines.

it is insane, even if vaccines work.

Dr.Tent Exposes Vaccines & Aborted Fetal DNA
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

and Jenny actually cured her son completely by detoxing and lipid replacement and other means people are using… there is a protocol… she said she prayed to God for help and promised she would tell the world if He did and she has, risking her career…but now she has a healthy son.

I don't know why more people are not talking about the CURE for autism, which directly relates to the problems with vaccines.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Says you. Others say otherwise. As you well know.

No these say so...

www.nejm.org...

www.thelancet.com...(99)01239-8/fulltext

journals.lww.com...

journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0003140

And here we have this...

Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical School, called the decision to show the film “particularly sad” because the Tribeca festival receives attention far beyond New York.

“The people who put on the Tribeca Film Festival are very prestigious and they draw a very thoughtful audience, and it’s implicit that if they have suggested this film they think that there’s some merit in it, and more importantly, merit to Wakefield’s message,” Dr. Schaffner said.

“All of us are out talking about it reassuring parents, children, anyone who wants to pay attention to this issue that vaccines are safe and effective, and they certainly do not cause autism, and that Dr. Wakefield was a fraud and had his license removed over this very event.”

www.nytimes.com...

Actually, no, you're wrong... we have the word of the mayor's office as well that they interfered. Yes... that big bad government admitted that they interfered. To what extent, we don't know.

So then I guess you missed this...

Hunter Todd, WorldFest's founder and director,said festival sponsors threatened to pull their financial support if the film showed. He said the monetary hit would have been around $50,000 and could have affected the festival's ability to return next year for its 50th anniversary.

While Todd describes the film as having been "censored," he denied any pressure from city officials. "The mayor did not call me," he said. "I am sure that he has better things to do."

www.houstonchronicle.com...

So here we have the festival director saying it was the sponsors that threatened to pull financing, and he also said he never talked to the mayor, but somehow it's the government that hasn't contacted him yet they threatened him in a phone call.

DO you not see the problem here?

Actually, no, you're wrong... we have the word of the mayor's office as well that they interfered.

I guess the man who supposedly got the call but never talked to the mayor is lying?

You see if you want to look at liars I would suggest you look at those your defending in this thread.

I've done plenty of research, and linked plenty of articles -- others have as well.

In that research did you come across these types of studies?

www.sciencedirect.com...

adc.bmj.com...

jama.jamanetwork.com...

Or articles like this...

www.forbes.com...< br />

edit on 11-4-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So then I guess you missed this...

Mayor Sylvester Turner took steps to stop its scheduled screening at the city’s international film festival.

“We just couldn’t have city funding encouraging people not to have their kids vaccinated,” said Janice Evans, a spokesperson for the mayor.

ETA: Source: 'Vaxxed' pulled from Houston's International Film Fest (KHOU)

I guess the man who supposedly got the call but never talked to the mayor is lying?

Obviously. As already established, Todd Hunter sang like a canary when he believed his name and the story would not be publicized.... when he was outed, then he changed his tune. But the mayor's office had already confirmed it. So yes, we have already established that he's a liar.

You see if you want to look at liars I would suggest you look at those your defending in this thread.

I'm not defending anyone. Let the chips fall where they may.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains

I wasn't anti-vax until I discovered they are making them cheaply and effectively as poison AND apparently they are putting aborted fetal cells + DNA in the vaccines…

I've read a little about that... very very disturbing. There are so many disturbing aspects to this issue.

Yes, it is. I still don't consider myself "anti" vax; but I'm sure as hell pro-choice and pro-quality vax.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

and Jenny actually cured her son completely by detoxing and lipid replacement and other means people are using… there is a protocol…

I did not know that -- thank you! I haven't really checked out treatment protocols for ASD. I'm happy to know there are options for folks.

...she said she prayed to God for help and promised she would tell the world if He did and she has, risking her career…but now she has a healthy son.

I know she's gotten a whole lot of heat for her outspokenness, and I very much admire her courage and determination. She did have some amazing motivation though. Good for her!

I don't know why more people are not talking about the CURE for autism, which directly relates to the problems with vaccines.

Let's hope it's not because the ones with the power don't want us talking about -- much less finding -- cures. I don't want to believe it; but it's a possibility.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Dangerous thinking. My grandmother lived to 98 without so much a flu vaccination. Sure, there's thousands of people within the pharmaceutical industry that care about you, that want to actually cure people, help people ... unfortunately in a profit driven industry, Industry is above all.
To think Pharmaceutical Companies actually make money off cures or legitimately helping people is beyond stupid. It defies every shred of economic theory. It defies common sense. If that were the case, by and far the Pharmaceutical Industry wouldn't be making profits with nine zeros.

Do you really, truly and honestly, with everything you hopefully know ... think that The Truth is going to get in the way of nine zeros? We're talking money that some nations some don't even have!
edit on 12-4-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

your link doesnt work for me...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I've read a little about that... very very disturbing. There are so many disturbing aspects to this issue.

Yes, it is. I still don't consider myself "anti" vax; but I'm sure as hell pro-choice and pro-quality vax.

youtu.be...

By that post you prove yourself, beyond all doubt to be anti-science as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

your link doesnt work for me...

Try this one.
It's only 143 pages long...
www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yep they got the sponsors to discuss pulling the funding he didn't threaten Mr. Todd as you seem to keep wanting to say.

Sang like a canary...he never talked to the mayor and was never threatened by the government but you still want to keep that lie up...why?

In fact the whole premise of your thread is the fevistival was threatened by the government and wasn't...in fact your source in your post above doesn't even back your premise of the thread as they talked to the sponsors who then talked to Mr. Todd.

So the threatening call was made up by your original source and shown to be wrong about it by Mr. Todd himself. So next time you should do better research on the video in question and your original source.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Only if being pro-choice and pro-quality vax is anti-science... and it's not. Nor is it any way anti-science to question those who control the flow of information... and can easily turn it into pseudo-science. So I have no idea how you can twist any of that into being anti-science, but that's okay. I don't want to know.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Wow! Quite the pretzel you've twisted all that into!!!

Parse it any way you want. Rationalize it any way you want. Believe whatever you want. It is what it is. Those with the inclination can read the various links supplied throughout this thread and come to their own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Only if being pro-choice and pro-quality vax is anti-science... and it's not. Nor is it any way anti-science to question those who control the flow of information... and can easily turn it into pseudo-science. So I have no idea how you can twist any of that into being anti-science, but that's okay. I don't want to know.

The fact that you say you're being pro-choice then post a non-scientific YouTube vid with the title "Dr Tent Exposes Vaccines and Aborted Fetal DNA" tells me all I need to know.
If you're using that as a basis for your choice then you're wrong.
Badly wrong.

Helpful hint, if you want to actually learn as you keep on saying you do (but keep on failing to...), read and watch stuff from real experts, not chiropractors who wouldn't know the difference detween a diploid cell and mycoplasma if you showed them.
edit on 12/4/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

and Jenny actually cured her son completely by detoxing and lipid replacement and other means people are using… there is a protocol… she said she prayed to God for help and promised she would tell the world if He did and she has, risking her career…but now she has a healthy son.

Oh yeah, Jenny, who smokes and injects herself with Botox and then talks about toxins and poisons? She is a total hypocrite. If vaccines cause autism can you explain why countries with the highest rates of vaccination have the lowest rates of autism? (and viceversa):

Oman :Autism 1.4 per 10,000 - Vaccination rate is 99% LINK

US: Autism 147 per 10,000 - Vaccination rate 91% LINK

Vaccines do not contain fetal tissue

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join