It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Film Fest: "Very Threatening Calls" from Government Officials Forcing "Vaxxed" Pulled

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: X88B88
a reply to: Pardon?

Yep, my wife and I are proudly anti-vaxx!! I'd be pro-vaxx if the vaccine manufacturers actually cared about the health of people instead of their bottom line. You don't seem to understand that these are for-profit corporations, and vaccines generate $billions in income wordlwide; they don't manufacture vaccines for free, nor for self-imposed altruistic and philanthropic reasons of helping humanity. If you believe they are, then you're a sucker. They are in the business of making as much $$$ as they can, and they care not if children are injured, as they have government imposed mandatory vaccinations in many states, and government enforced indemnity from all vaccine injury lawsuits. Essentially, they have a free ride to do whatever the hell they want with no threat of repercussions.

And yes, despite everything you've been told and choose to believe, vaccinations have and can cause autism. The link has been hidden for years by the vaccine manufacturers and CDC's junk science and skewed data, as some whistleblowers have already testified to. There's another recent thread on how this occurs. Here's the story, and is the same with pharmaceutical corps.:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Unfortunately, for people like you, it will take a severe vaccine induced injury to a child of someone you know (perhaps your own) before you realize that you've been lied to and were gullible enough to swallow it hook, line & sinker before using any critical thought skills.

Yours is a belief based on stories.
What I know is based upon reproducible facts.

For me, I'll happily replace what I know if the evidence changes.
Irrespective of facts and evidence your belief will not change.

There's the difference.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Source is not credible.

Hmmmm. Well even a broken clock is right twice a day... and since the information in the article has been confirmed by those officials involved, I guess this was one of those times, eh?

Neither is Vaxxed.

So we've been told. Repeatedly. Even within this very thread...

Andrew Wakefield is just another Big Pharma shill. He simply hides it better than most.

Interesting... though I'm not sure how you mean that. As in he's just playing the same game as Big Pharma for his own products/services? Or if he's somehow working for a Big Pharma company? Or perhaps something entirely different. But still interesting in that it's the first time I've heard him called a "shill" and not just a "quack."

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Andrew Wakefield is just another Big Pharma shill. He simply hides it better than most.

Interesting... though I'm not sure how you mean that. As in he's just playing the same game as Big Pharma for his own products/services?

Yes. Remember how this whole business started? A bunch of lawyers paid Wakefield more than £430,000 to produce a report showing that the MMR vaccine was unsafe.

Wakefield obediently produced the required report using unethical practices and fabricated data. He was sued by the parents whose children he had used as guinea pigs.

It later emerged that he had quietly developed his own treatment and vaccine (complete with patents!) which he hoped would replace the MMR.

Fortunately he was caught and exposed as the ruthless, money-grubbing charlatan he truly is.
edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

I do remember that. Same thing for Dr. Bradstreet, who developed the synthetic GC-MAF to treat autism, and committed suicide (or he was "suicided" -- depending on who's telling the tale!) right after being raided by the feds. It was also because of these two that I realized (after following the rabbit holes) how medical studies are specifically designed and conducted in order to support their patent. And that these efforts are too often geared towards supporting their own best interests, and not the best interests of the patient.

Which is also how the entire system is set up. It needs a major overhaul.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join