It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Timothy 1:20 Turned over to Satan, by Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Solarmania

Old threads that are a few days old? They aren't exactly hard to find.

What you're saying in this thread has been said over and over again.

Your opinion is Paul is a fraud. We get it.

Guess what? The bible is a book. There's A LOT of things in it that aren't true. I don't see you (or your previous accounts) attacking the flood or the ark. You've got some weird fascination with Paul.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'm new, I don't know what threads you are talking about but they are mostly about nothing interesting. I respect the Old Testament and the Gospels and Revelation, everything but Paul, who I believe is a more important issue than the mythical stories of the OT. I believe Paul and James really existed and that people are obsessed with him and he is a fraud.

I have made this one thread, the others are not about Paul handing people over to Satan. That's a terrible thing to do, and Paul must not care too much about the souls of his flock when they break his rules. He would condemn them to hell(in his deranged mind)

If I want to come on a conspiracy and talk about Paul, that's my prerogative. If you don't like it, dont visit the thread.

Your complaining certainly isn't productive in any way so maybe you could contribute something topic related instead of complaining about people who don't like Paul.

We have good reasons, maybe you should consider them.

I just joined, but I will do an old testament topic soon. I just wanted to start with the most important thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What is the last thread you made about? I would like to see you find a more interesting topic than the so called apostle of the "Gentiles" turning a disciple over to Satan.

Sounds pretty interesting to me. Turning someone over to Satan is not the appropriate punishment for alleged blasphemy. Repentance is the remedy for sin and a prophet would have been given the words to guide them to repentance.

And he must not be a great leader if his followers are blasphemers His teachings must not be divine. Even Peter was forgiving of Simon Magus who offered money for the power of the Holy Spirit when he asked for forgiveness. Peter didn't much like the guy but he didn't turn him over to Satan.

Turning someone over to Satan is the metaphorical equivalent of condemnation to hell. He claims it's for there own good but that isn't true. I believe it was personal and Paul was not being truthful about their offense, they probably fell out of favor over something stupid. Paul was insane and had a god complex for certain. He says some grandiose snit. He is a creepy guy

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

My last thread has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

You constantly bypass the T&C of the site to moan about Paul. Are you having doubts about your faith? You know you can switch and there a quite a few to choose from. Don't like the new one? Switch again.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Are you so bored you make comments like this?

You can learn a lot on the internet and you can say stuff but if you'reggoing to make a comment can't you stick to the topic?

Because trying to give me a hard time or make me look bad then you should consider what it is you're really doing here.

Chatter? To learn? or do you go from thread to thread harrassing people who discuss alternative viewpoints on a conspiracy website. Why anyone would do what you're doing is a mystery.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solarmania

Why anyone would do what you're doing is a mystery.

The part I quoted is so relevant for you.

Why are you creating new accounts after you get banned?
Why do you constantly create new anti Paul threads?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

My last thread has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

You constantly bypass the T&C of the site to moan about Paul. Are you having doubts about your faith? You know you can switch and there a quite a few to choose from. Don't like the new one? Switch again.

I've done nothing like that so yourccoming across as obsessed and crazy about someone who isn't you and definitely isn't me.

Your last thread must have been terrible if you aren't willing to even say what it's about. You complained about my thread, my first thread so I think its fair of meto kknow what type of threads you make so I can see if you're complaining out of jealousy or because you make better threads.

You ever stooped so low as to question my faith, which means you take this personal and desire to make me look or feel like I have faith issues. I have an excellent grasp on the concept of faith as well as wisdom and am happy and well adjusted with a good life.

So be miserable, take it personally and talk about my faith do whatever you want, Im chilling.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Your first thread you created (with this account) is all about him and how "bad" he was.

You've been doing it with all the other accounts you had before this one.

It's boring and old.

Think of something new.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

Your logic is forget the truth (sanctified) because YOU think it's a good story? Look at the history of Roman Christianity and tell me that his teachings didn't have a terrible influence on the world.

And your incorrect because the truth does matter, even if you don't like it and prefer the liar to the truth of the Messiah.

So take your love of lies and have a good life, I will be busy exposing the truth. Because the truth ALWAYS matters, even if it is shocking.

If you were so concerned with exposing the truth, you wouldn't need so many accounts.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You should either contribute to the topic or exit the thread.

I'll not be responding to anymore angry insulting messages. Grow up. I believe in what I am trying to do, I just joined and haven't violated any rules so don't be a fibber and a nosey nancy and don't expect another reply

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You should either contribute to the topic or exit the thread.

I'll not be responding to anymore angry insulting messages. Grow up. I believe in what I am trying to do, I just joined and haven't violated any rules so don't be a fibber and a nosey nancy and don't expect another reply

You see that part of your quote I just bolded? That's part of what gives you away as gnosisfaith and all the other accounts you created.

Congratulations on exposing yourself so quickly.
edit on 742016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The point here is Paul is supposed to be this great guy but he cursed anyone who teaches another doctrine than his and is raging egomaniac brags openly about turning two disciples over to Satan. It's a mystery exactly what he meant but taken literally it sounds like he thinks he has the power of hand people over to Satan which is not cool.

The metaphorical approach isn't much better because whatever he meant is comparable to condemning someone to hell. What about forgiveness? Excommunication was more than being kicked out of a community. To them it meant they were going to hell.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Paul wrote the majority of the most well known,revered and read book in history.Second to William Shakespeare he is the most quoted author in the history of mankind. Paul’s writings have inspired multiple billions of people to live in joy and peace.Please point us to your brilliant writings that have inspired anything but disdain.

You are a perfect example of what Paul wrote.He was stating these people nature and character was to be liars, frauds and perverts and to not seriously entertain anything they say and do and give them over to “satan”(deny their abundant ignorance).

The evidence of your great ignorance is in every thread you post.The fact is you are completely ignorant of what satan means.It is not an evil spiritual being it is the corruption of your mind that is an adversary to the truth(the creator God).All of your threads writings contain examples of what being an adversary is.

1.A person that lies because it is their nature and character (name)
2.A person that is a fraud hiding behind false identities
3.A person deceived by their “religion”
4.A person that cause strife and division with perversion
5.A person proselytizing their false beliefs
6.A person who justifies their perversion as being truth

It has been suggested multiple times in your threads by others to pay no attention to you(give you over to satan) yet you do not have the common sense to know this very simple fact.The fact is you are not enlightening anyone you are only strengthening their resolve of how foolish and corrupt you are.

Your ignorance is so great you will continue to lie, be a fraud and cause dissension all in the name of your false religion and God(yourself) without knowing how corrupt you are.That is satan….meet your maker.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

That is because it is the same ol' Paul basher who has been banned 20 plus times in the last 3 months.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I know. I've been following the threads.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

you are a fraud, a heretick and deceitful with all your ATS user names and you think we cannot see who you are.

You would do better to change subjects. But you got the spirit and you need to preach the truth about paul being a liar, a fraud, but we know who really is.

You need to get a life and move along.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

you are correct about this person and his constant attack against Paul.

Pleas know this Satan is a person and a corruption mind set, don't be fooled, not one or the other but both.

That is why the Bible calls him the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning.

But this person with his numerous threads attacking Paul is just getting so old and tiresome.

Great post by the way.

edit on 7-4-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

....PADAWAN!!! Your back with a new account. I really don't understand your persistence but ok, ill bite.

What is your religion anyway? What 'do' you believe? Please answer this!

Regarding Paul/Saul, can you list all the reasons why you think him not the 12th apostle?

Considering your sacred 12. If 13 is a bad number what would 11 be?

From my understanding of Judaism, Gnostics and Christianity Matthias replaces Judas as the twelfth apostle.

But Matthias is only mentioned once then disappears, I think.

Also your forgetting the first part of 1 Timothy:

'1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope'

In Acts 9 God himself says Paul/Saul is his chosen. Lets start at 9:10 when God spoke with Ananias.

'10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a visio'n, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.'

Now get this Padawan! Ananias says to God:

'13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.'

Just to let that sink in, re-read that part Padawan! Re-read! Bugger it, I shall bold it for your ease Padawan as I know you have learning difficulties.

Then you know what the big guy says Padawan, here ill show you:

'15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.'

And again I shall bold it out for you Padawan.

You saying Gods a liar Padawan?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join