It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WANTED: Conspiracy Theory Video Collection 2014-2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

Every few years a thread comes along asking for your input on thought provoking conspiracy theory videos. I’d like to ask for a refresh in 2016 where you simply drop a link and brief description to your favorite documentaries in this thread – please address any variety of conspiracy, new technology/engineering, 9/11, banking, UFOs, cults, paranormal, rethinking history, cryptozoology videos, etc…

I’m looking for documentaries with compelling content, decent visuals, and topics that cause ATS members to think deeply about the world around us, how we’ve been lied to and manipulated, what we don't understand, or believe history has been re-written or events omitted. Topics on technologies that will change our lives, or engineering feats that may leave an impression are welcome.

Brand new topics and old standbys are welcome, though newer material from 2014-2016 is appreciated.

So, whatever tickles your fancy is fair game, though please describe what & why you’re posting the video – or even if the music is annoying, let us know.

Example: History across cultures is replete with stories of giants, and it is believed the Smithsonian Museum has squirreled away proof of their existence in its archives. This documentary does a great job describing what we know about giants, where they lived, the cultures they came from and provides oral stories from ancient cultures, including the bible to support its claims.

My goal is selfish but I think it’s good for all of us too – recently I’ve been unable to sleep so I’ve indulged in hours of video watching at night (or maybe that’s why I’m unable to sleep – chicken/egg thing I guess). Either way, there are some truly awful videos on YouTube with fantastic click-bait headlines, such as: SCARIEST UFO DOCUMENTARY EVER!!111!!! I know it’s subjective, but that video was neither scary nor really about UFOs… it was terrible.

I’m hoping to avoid those types of BS documentaries and focus on quality content – even if it’s a PowerPoint presentation recorded at some conspiracy related event with a great speaker – post it in here.

I know ATS can create a new catalog of free videos for members to watch at our leisure, so let’s take 3 minutes and drop our favorite videos in this thread for ALL of our enjoyment (and also to help me sleep again...eventually).

SAMPLE OF PAST ATS DOCUMENTARY THREADS

1. 10 Great Full Length Conspiracy Documentaries
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Are you looking for a documentary to watch?

3. List of Free JFK Documentaries

4. My best Science/Physics And Documentary channels YouTube?

Thanks ATS - I look forward to quality viewing over the next few months. Also, I'll drop videos in this thread as I find them.

Besides the Giants documentary here's a science and psychological-based one about us living in a simulation, like The Matrix. It's from 2015, is well presented and researched with great visuals. The documentary makes the case that we influence our own reality and is supported by new understandings in quantum science with historical perspectives. It's fascinating and has top production quality.

edit on 6-4-2016 by Jason88 because: Embedded video

edit on 7-4-2016 by Jason88 because: added simulation documentary

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I get my conspiracy programs from live stream on Vaughn, 24/7 of various channels.

This below is my background noise at the moment.

End private banking

There are also channels running various old and new UFO documentaries, though seem to be down at the moment.

edit on 6-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Nice link, thank you!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

The Mandela Effect is my favorite.

Video

edit on 7-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I can't figure out how to imbed a youtube vid that is in a playlist.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Here's a pretty long one that's really good on the JFK conspiracy, bush family past, nazi/american industrial ties and royal family/nazi ties.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Great idea for a thread (S and F given) - just a clarification question though, do you want vids of only conspiracy theory?

I am thinking about a documentary I have watched on MK Ultra, and is an explanation and exposé of that operation. Not really a conspiracy as such, rather now an acknowledged fact.
edit on 7-4-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Yes please, include the good stuff on MK Ultra. If it's an older documentary that's fine. When I say I'm looking for newer stuff it's mostly because these past ATS threads have older stuff already in them, but it's hard to deny a quality documentary no matter when it was produced.

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. Cheers.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok, thanks for the clarification - the one I was thinking of was quite old, so I will rewatch it and see if it is worth posting or not. Will also dig around for some new ones, if I get the time after watching all the vids already recommended

originally posted by: Jason88
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Yes please, include the good stuff on MK Ultra. If it's an older documentary that's fine. When I say I'm looking for newer stuff it's mostly because these past ATS threads have older stuff already in them, but it's hard to deny a quality documentary no matter when it was produced.

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Occasionally, I have some work in the shop that is mindless repetition. On those occasions, I love to have some downloaded documentaries on my phone, turn on the bluetooth, and just enjoy the day. I keep a bunch saved up to watch, and I keep the better ones after I've watched. Here are a couple I've enjoyed.

An interesting look into the insider trading surrounding 911. It's interesting to note that the 911 investigation doesn't say there was no insider trading, it just says the insider trading was not related to terrorists.

A look into the connections between the pharmaceutical industry, the media, and bio-weapons research. I always figured there was a certain relationship between the news media and the pharmaceutical industry, considering how many commercials you see on CNN for drugs to treat conditions I've never heard of. But I don't know why it never occurred to me that the pharmaceutical industry would be involved in bio-weapons research and development. It seems pretty natural once you think about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Heres a cool video of Dealy Plaza showing what "could be" a Military Trained sniper exiting the scene,possibly from the Dal-Tex building or the County Records building.The cadence of his stride IMHO is measured and precise and he is falling back on cerebral mucsle-memory while under optimal stess and is focusing on details in his walk which he knows is a primary concern during this video clip.Of course the Long Barreled Rifle he is carrying is the 1st thing you see because no one else in the Plaza in terms of law enforcement had Long Guns they primarily via video and photographic evidence had shotguns.They should have measured the shooter better for leg length of his pants and given him a broken-in uniform....the devil is in the details.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join