It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana University Students Mistake Priest for KKK Member

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Only demons are afraid of priests.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Morningglory

The separation of church and state keeps you from endorsing one religion over another. It does not keep you from learning the basics of several religions. Perhaps a basic overview of different religions of the world would be good for kids. Perhaps it could be offered to high school students who have elective courses. That way you would not be forcing a child to study it but leaving the option to learn about different faiths of the world. I would have taken that course had it been available to me in High School.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
IU CAMPUS NEWS
Obama Meets With KKK Grand Cyclops
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
IU CAMPUS NEWS
Obama Meets With KKK Grand Cyclops
www.scientificamerican.com...

I KNEW IT!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Progressives are the most judgemental, hypocritical people I know. These are the same people that would be protesting if someone (for example a Black person) was either approached by a cop or had the Police notified upon them because of "discrimination".

Hypocritical, judgemental bigots!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The sad thing is that these progressive campus snowflakes, who are mentally incapable of telling a Klansman from a Priest...are voting heavily in the 2016 election.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Roughly 6,000 KKK members in America and around 600,000 clergymen. Took this uneducated high school graduate all of about 2 minutes to find out i'd be 100 times more likely to run into a clergyman over a KKK member.
Is this the same school that considered "Vote for Trump" scrawled on a wall "hate speech"?
And just when I thought I couldn't lose anymore respect for academia.

The media has the masses whipped up into such a frenzy people are literally seeing ghosts...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
His parents must be be proud to see all that college money is finally paying off.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm not that old but I don't know what's the story with this generation... is it they were raised on social media so their psychology is just different; is it the proliferation of standardized testing; maybe no stay-at-home moms anymore because both parents work; maybe the constant wars since September 11th and terrorism drilled into their brain? Why are they so scared? And lacking in common sense?

I don't know what's wrong with them, but they are our kids so I think we all share the blame in whatever backfired with our so-called progress in raising them.

Now since this is ATS we can't rule out social engineering by the elites so therefore we're going to need to get our kids back if that's the case.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
They "rightfully so" got scared? No. I want to puke.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I take it they don't have Toga parties on campus anymore.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Was one of the students the girl that realized her birthday is on the same day she was born?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Im confused.

Is college where we send our best/brightest to be made bester/brightester?

Or is it where we send our idiots in a desperate, last ditch effort to have their heads extracted from their asses?

I spent a year there myself once upon a time....wasn't impressed with the social stratification. But i don't remember seeing any of this kind of crap.

I just have to keep remembering: their still kids.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
But..... think of the children, the poor whimpering frightened children........ The college should provide counselors to assure the children they are safe........ as long as they hide in their rooms with locked doors. How dare the priest walk in broad daylight.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
People on ATS act like this has never happened from the "other side of the issue" where well to do citizens mistake brown people for dangerous criminals and attack them, and sometimes even kill them.

The narrative on this website in light of the Trump Circus and long standing desires of polarization need to stop.

With that said, it's quite unfortunate of mistaken identity, at least at the end of the day no one was dead or seriously injured.

If I got caught up on every time someone judged me before seeing my character, I would be much more angry than the angriest of folk around here.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The sad thing is that these progressive campus snowflakes, who are mentally incapable of telling a Klansman from a Priest...are voting heavily in the 2016 election.

Jesus Christ folks...Looking online at pics of this catholic monk...he did look like a clansman..Hood and all..

And at least they figured out pretty quick he wasn't some loony looking to make a racist statement...

The right wing still thinks every brown person is a terrorist...RUN...RUN...

A party literally built on fear mongering reveling in some college kids getting something wrong for five minutes....

Glad you guys find some solace in mocking some random college hall monitor...cuz it's not a good year for the fear mongering right...the boogy man EVERYWHERE...run...run...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Im confused.

Is college where we send our best/brightest to be made bester/brightester?

Or is it where we send our idiots in a desperate, last ditch effort to have their heads extracted from their asses?

I spent a year there myself once upon a time....wasn't impressed with the social stratification. But i don't remember seeing any of this kind of crap.

I just have to keep remembering: their still kids.

Colleges are now where lunatics choose to show and start shooting people randomly...

Places where lockdown drills are regularly practiced...

Yes...there still kids...

What is the right wings excuse for seeing terrorists everywhere they look?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Im sorry....is there something topical about "right wing"? Am I missing something here?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
People on ATS act like this has never happened from the "other side of the issue" where well to do citizens mistake brown people for dangerous criminals and attack them, and sometimes even kill them.

There's a thread in one of these forums here titled "All Muslims Must be Assumed to be Dangerous" that wasn't authored all too long ago. I think people are well aware of the fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Indigo5

Im sorry....is there something topical about "right wing"? Am I missing something here?

Oh..Apologies...I confused this for another thread where conservatives run with a story from Briebart and find opportunity do deride American colleges as centers of evil progressive ideology and ignorance..

From the thread...

originally posted by: chuck258
Progressives are the most judgemental, hypocritical people I know. These are the same people that would be protesting if someone (for example a Black person) was either approached by a cop or had the Police notified upon them because of "discrimination".

Hypocritical, judgemental bigots!

originally posted by: butcherguy
After reading this story, I pictured George Soros hearing the story.... tilting his head back and letting out a high pitched evil laugh.
They are getting the results that they want.

originally posted by: tinner07
These same kids would probably bend over backwards to protect somebody wearing a Muslim body bag and hood though.

Just sayin...they are kids and whackos are shooting people on college campuses...the right wing is scared of every brown person...what is their excuse?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join