It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Aliens? Possibly.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Since I was younger, I always used to question and wonder about the smaller things that otherwise sometimes go unnoticed. Those things that otherwise should pose a question of concern.

It began with the design of our eyes, we cannot look at or towards the sun otherwise our very cornea would fry. With that in mind, it began making me question much more;

1. Sunlight

Humans, in contrast with other species, cannot sunbath for more than a given time per day without getting sunburned. This indicates that the human body was not designed for constant exposure to the sun. The same can be said for our eyes as mentioned above, our eyes are very sensitive to the sunlight around us and without being taught safe procedures, our eyes would be damaged at an early age.

2. Bad backs

The problems that mankind faces with back/spine problems are a clear indication that our bodies are not built so perfectly as the natural world would lead us to believe. It could bode questions that our original environment (for humans) may not have been surrounded by such heavy gravity. Earth’s heavier gravity puts strain on the skeleton and the result could be the reason our bodies suffer from such pains, we are used to an atmosphere that is lighter then this one.

3. Illnesses

Illness strikes us all, some scientists have debated that our bodies get weak because our bodies are set to a 25 hour per day environment instead of 24 as on Earth, and we have not adapted yet. The older theories add to this concept than in many cases, when there is an illness, humans are disabled and cannot carry out their workload, which rarely occurs in the other species.

4. Growing up

In all species that inhabit the Earth, the offspring is capable of doing things in a relatively short time, which may vary from just a few minutes to eight weeks after birth. Sharks swimming at birth and birds flying in roughly 30 days of hatching. Human offspring however is completely helpless and powerless to do anything for itself for a very long time, only acquiring simple basic capabilities. It takes around 5 to 10 years (depending on the child and environment) before it can perform the duties and the requirements of carrying their weight around. Something that is never seen in all other species put together.

5. Advances

The human being does something that no other species has been observed doing – humans use external ways to overcome his physical shortcomings. Handicapped at birth and use anything and everything to keep our degrading health up to scratch.

6. Behaviour

Lions and the other carnivores will hunt to eat and they will engage in fights almost always for reasons of reproduction. Most fights in the animal kingdom are actually for reproduction and areas for feeding. And whenever there is a fight, when the victor is declared, the fight is over. There is no observance in any other species than the human being for retaliatory attacks, pre-emptive strikes, and most of all weapon construction in ever increasing lethal potential. Unless anyone has ever seen a mouse with an M-16 at hand and never bothered to inform anyone about it.

Now those are just a few instances. I will leave judgement of said points to your own views, however I will end with this.

Mankind is brought here as an experiment of evolution.
Mankind landed on Earth on starships that escaped a destroyed world.

Considering Mars has a 25h day circle, less gravity and less sun. Maybe we came from there?

The surface gravity on Mars is only about 38% of the surface gravity on Earth, so if you weigh 100 pounds on Earth, you would weigh only 38 pounds on Mars.

Maybe, God was an astronaut?

edit on 6-4-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I commend you for making this thread!

I have made statements similar, in the past, and was quickly shut down.

You are in line with my thought somewhat and I have always wondered why this notion was any less believable than the stories in the bible. Or, any other religious text, for that matter.

As simple as this sounds, people describe things with what they are familiar with so...
hieroglyphics...fairy tales...all the same, IMO

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

and well I thank you for your appreciation. I tend to keep my mind wide open, nice to see others thinking the same.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Maybe we are still Work in progress, the experiment isn't over.

I always "believed" that the Creator or God, is a highly advanced spaceship, planting life seeds in the Universe, manned by intelligent alien or humanoid beings.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Since human genetics does not pass on memories so that we all have an account of our history from our inception, we are left to written records, word of mouth and observations of many different civilizations that have existed on Earth in different locations and at different time periods.

IMO, it's not unreasonable to postulate that we may have been introduced onto this planet, whether by our distant human ancestors or someone/thing else. The holographic universe hypothesis would not preclude the possibility of humans being introduced onto this planet either.

In any case, humans have always had a fascination with the stars - maybe it's a built-in echo of a distant memory we all have in common as all being from the same life source.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Sublimecraft because: removed duplicate comment

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Life span of birds? compare with human lifespan.....are the long lived ones from our homeworld too?
How about a Salmon birth to death in four years...Aliens , maybe...
Your parameters are skewed somehow....too simplistic...
Maybe the races are from several homeworlds yellow, red, black, white, brown....all imported for the grand experiment....

edit on 6-4-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I like your thought pattern, and I think God is more like something else. He had to recreate himself to be more like us in the person of Yeshua.

I was thinking about alot of this a few days ago at work. You notice how a woman holds a baby and the breast is right there. As for the sun any closer or further and we would be in trouble. I love the wobble of Earth and the Seasons it brings. Glad tidings to you Bro!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20575146]BlackProject[/post

I've been convinced for a very long time I'm not native to this planet. The fact is, I'll never comfortably adapt in spite of decades of trying.

All of the points you've mentioned are worth consideration for those who ponder such things.

Thanks for posting!!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Again, it is nice to see others seeing as I see reason I made the post. Also to ponder this subject, is great too. There is that often feeling from humans to look to the stars and to travel to the sea merely to look into it like there is something to ponder.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The people of Atlantis learned how to move our planet and due to an impending ice age, were forced to bring it closer to the Sun. Unfortunately for them, they screwed up the process and parked it too close, forcing them underground or to abort the planet completely. Those that stayed on the surface (us), opted to be genetically modified in order to survive the new climate.

Moving the Earth: a planetary survival guide

Yet evacuating all 6.7 billion Earthlings would take the equivalent of a billion space shuttle launches. Even if we could launch 1000 shuttles a day, it would still take 2700 years to move the whole planet’s population.

This is something to take into consideration. Were we brought or born (grown), here? Did we come on some giant space ark or teleport? Did we get dropped into the ocean and left to evolve from little sea monkeys?

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson reveals man’s ability to move uninhabitable planets into ‘Goldilocks Zone’ is 100 percent possible

To meet those challenges, scientists have proposed catching or moving such objects using everything from giant nets to rocket boosters or by using another satellite's gravitational pull, as Tyson's listener suggested could be done to move planets.

Moving a planet would be fundamentally similar to these approaches, but the devil would be in the details — and the size of the project makes those big details, Kessler said. "There are even bigger problems in trying to capture and move a planet.”

For example, trying to park it in a solar system in a location where it would naturally have an atmosphere like Earth would require that it was pretty much in Earth’s orbit. And to try to do that could easily result in Earth being flung out of the solar system by a competing planet's close orbit and what is known as gravitational resonance, noted Tyson.

Kessler suggested that it would be far easier to leave a suitable planet exactly where it is and change its entire atmosphere to resemble the Earth's artificially, instead, despite its conflicting position with the sun.

"Turning planets into an earth-type atmosphere, people have been thinking about that for the last 30 years," he explained.

Interesting thread.

edit on 6-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you, it is nice as always to have fellow ATS members add to my topics and discuss these matters in deeper understanding.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We also have to wear animal skins or some other type of clothing, or else we would die of exposure, the only creature on the planet that needs to do so. Everything else can go outside just fine.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: korath
We also have to wear animal skins or some other type of clothing, or else we would die of exposure, the only creature on the planet that needs to do so. Everything else can go outside just fine.

Very good point, one I missed but sure is a good point. We do tend to need such protection and is odd behaviour considering every other species does not seek this kind of cover.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I think it's more adaption to colder environment, amazons, aboriginals and other tribes, are almost naked or is in no need for cloathing and doing fine in that environment.

They do build shelters though and fires, and i suppose that the Caveman lived in caves, so still some form of protection.

edit on 6-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Very interesting. I had no idea about the circadian rythem. I also just read that some believe it runs on a 30 hour schedule.

Following this one intently.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
It began with the design of our eyes, we cannot look at or towards the sun otherwise our very cornea would fry.

Most animals with similarly complex eyes would suffer comparative damage from staring at the sun too long. Unless you're claiming every such species is from another planet, this point is meaningless.

Humans, in contrast with other species, cannot sunbath for more than a given time per day without getting sunburned. This indicates that the human body was not designed for constant exposure to the sun.

Entirely incorrect. Any animal without adequate protective covering (scales, feathers, fur, etc.) sunburns. See this for basic information. This point is also invalid.

The problems that mankind faces with back/spine problems are a clear indication that our bodies are not built so perfectly as the natural world would lead us to believe. It could bode questions that our original environment (for humans) may not have been surrounded by such heavy gravity. Earth’s heavier gravity puts strain on the skeleton and the result could be the reason our bodies suffer from such pains, we are used to an atmosphere that is lighter then this one.

Also incorrect. Many species suffer from spinal problems, the frequency of which increases with age, just as it does in humans. Another invalid point.

Illness strikes us all, some scientists have debated that our bodies get weak because our bodies are set to a 25 hour per day environment instead of 24 as on Earth, and we have not adapted yet.

Source, please.

The older theories add to this concept than in many cases, when there is an illness, humans are disabled and cannot carry out their workload, which rarely occurs in the other species.

This too, is wholly incorrect. I'm starting to wonder if any research was put into these ideas. I challenge you to name a single species that doesn't suffer from any illnesses. Your score is still zero.

It takes around 5 to 10 years (depending on the child and environment) before it can perform the duties and the requirements of carrying their weight around. Something that is never seen in all other species put together.

Compare the average human lifespan with that of other species', and you'll find that this is also false. Hint: Start off by looking at other primates. Swing and a miss.

The human being does something that no other species has been observed doing – humans use external ways to overcome his physical shortcomings. Handicapped at birth and use anything and everything to keep our degrading health up to scratch.

This isn't entirely correct, as numerous other species are known to use tools for various things, and most animals can adapt to genetic abnormalities and injuries remarkably well.

There is no observance in any other species than the human being for retaliatory attacks, pre-emptive strikes, and most of all weapon construction in ever increasing lethal potential.

Wrong again. I suggest you study the behavior of apes.

Unless anyone has ever seen a mouse with an M-16 at hand and never bothered to inform anyone about it.

Mice do not have the same mental capacity or level of intelligence as humans do (no species does), so this is entirely irrelevant.

Mankind is brought here as an experiment of evolution.
Mankind landed on Earth on starships that escaped a destroyed world.

Utterly ridiculous. We share the overwhelming majority of our genetic code with every other organism that evolved on this planet.

Considering Mars has a 25h day circle, less gravity and less sun.

A Martian day is approximately 24 hours and 39 minutes, not 25 hours, and lesser gravity and the vitamin D deficiency resulting from less sunlight cause a whole host of other health issues.

Maybe we came from there?

Or not.
edit on 4/6/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Mice do not have the same mental capacity or level of intelligence as humans do (no species does), so this is entirely irrelevant.

That's not entirely correct..Dolphins are known to be much more intelligent than humans. Cephalopods due to their large brain size and the amount of physical brains they have are theorized to be much more intelligent than we think.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
Dolphins are known to be much more intelligent than humans.

Source, please.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Transpermia or Pamspermia could be the case ,sure it's not as sexy as a star ship filled with humans or proto-humans landing on earth but it's more likely but that would make all life on earth in essence alien..btw what ever happened to ALH84001 or the Mars rock .

Martian microbes???... contamination from earth microbes??..still waiting for any updates.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
S&F as I thought it was a very good post OP. A couple of weeks ago I was actually looking at the sun for a few seconds as I suffer with severe winter time depression and sprins arrived in the UK with summer just around the corner. When my eyes started to burn I wondered the same thing. I don't know whether other mamals/ animals have the same problem or not?

I do however have to pose a couple of possible explanations about some of the points you make.

With regards to the problems with having a bad back is it perhaps because we now live longer than we're really supposed to thanks to the knowledge we've learnt through science and as a result our backs are exposed to gravity for much longer than we would be living to the age of 30 in a hunter-gatherer life style?

Also, a lot of the jobs we have now, such as working in shops, might involve lifting all day whilst most of our hunting and gathering would have involved use of arms and legs to throw rocks and spears and chase prey. Although admittedly, not everyone does heavy lifting in their life.

Also, I think that with regards to our behaviour the fact we are sentient and able to communicate means that we may retaliate because of social pressures. As an example, if a lion loses a fight to another lion it's pride is definantly heart but it knows if it retaliates it will likely be killed the second time round. If a human loses a fight in a bar it's pride is hurt, and it knows other people will be talking about it so it won't want to lose face and it might retaliate later on. It's also more comfortable that it won't be killed as murder carries a life/ death sentence

As for pre-emptive strikes and things such as nukes I'd say that defiantly comes from our evolved ability to communicate and pass on knowledge to our descendants. Although it is a sad state of affairs that nukes are hear and will likely stay for ever.

But good thread OP. Thanks for sharing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join