It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 breakthrough confession from one of the 4 Operatives [HOAX to promote movie project]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Annnnnd. I feel like an idiot. From the youtube page:

Published on Mar 9, 2016
confession about controlled demolition of world trade center buildings on 9/11/2001
this is not a conspiracy
not a theory

it is a teaser for a proposed movie project
totally fiction
but i thought it might be a logical explanation
i have had a hard time believing any of the explanations ....official or otherwise
so, in mulling over the images and clips it occurred to me that it might have been an intended controlled, precautionary demolition...but not malicious in nature.
Practical.....but it went amuck because humans were at the controls.

Well there you have it. It ain't nothin but a story he hopes to make some big bucks on...

My drama has been wasted.

AB

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think the same old thing is happening over again. Everyone is jumping down a non existent rabbit hole. This video is being used to generate even further conspiracy theories...it's ridiculous.

This is why I'm sure lots of these discussions are being directed and manipulated into never ending black holes of BS and counter BS..exactly the type of crap I've already called out for being at the heart of why the " truthers " have been ridiculed relentlessly over the years.

As I've stated repeatedly, some people will refuse to believe the obvious because the MSM has repeatedly told them black is white. It's "the emperors new clothes" and that old fable still holds true today because human nature does not change.

If you need a confession to 9/11 don't hold your breath...and if you need the guardian to print a front page headline bringing the conspiracy into the official mainstream, don't hold your breath. Remember a lot of you who dont buy the official story do buy a mainstream golden boy like Snowden ??? The same guy that was brought to you on a golden throne by the msm as the second coming of Christ...yet he said nothing of significance on 9/11, and he supports the "USA freedom act" and we should have learned long ago that anything that says freedom and comes from the US government must mean the exact opposite.

Again, if people could stick to the known FACTS they would have enough clear cut evidence to convict. Yet a building collapsing due to localised fire isn't enough, because the MSM hasn't rubber stamped this as a legitimate and glaringly obvious red flag. Or the Bush families well documented links to the Bin Ladens...and so on and on and on and on and on and on.

No let's forget all the obvious facts and instead argue over a video confession that has absolutely no credibility, at least at this point...if it ever gets any credibility then it's worth discussing but right now it's worthless and all it proves is how the truther movement is as easy to distract as a kitten with a ball of string. Or at least that's how some people would like to make it appear.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I believe this is the same man:

Almadeus Star Gioeli (which probably is a fake name / artist name). Wrote a book titled "Cancer is good for you" (really). This probably is one of his art projects.

I think you are right! It is this guy.

I don't know that its an art project. He is putting up an interesting theory - that the building was rigged "just in case" in order to take it down as a demolition, rather than have the buildings fall randomly and hit other buildings.

That this was then used to create The Patriot Act, etc., thus pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and making it look entirely like a terrorist act...

As theories go, it is interesting. I can't see this guy being any kind of "demo" expert or operative.

Maybe he's a bit nuts, built a fantasy about it and now is claiming it to be truth? I dunno.

ETA: Okay, after looking at it more, I think this was an act of activism. He thinks this is the correct theory and he wants those responsible to THINK that one of the "operatives" who did the demo came clean, thus opening the door for the REAL (in his theory/mind) operatives who did the demo to come out and substantiate this theory, not knowing he is trying to draw them out, rather than being one of them.

That is my "dramatic theory of the day." You're welcome.

- AB

That's him. The cleft between the eyes (off-centetered just to the right a bit) and the prominent cheeks are a match. This can be seen in both photos if you zoom in.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

No, no that's just his identical twin who's really an undercover reptilian who works for time traveling Nazis down in Antarctica.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Annnnnd. I feel like an idiot. From the youtube page:

Published on Mar 9, 2016
confession about controlled demolition of world trade center buildings on 9/11/2001
this is not a conspiracy
not a theory

it is a teaser for a proposed movie project
totally fiction
but i thought it might be a logical explanation
i have had a hard time believing any of the explanations ....official or otherwise
so, in mulling over the images and clips it occurred to me that it might have been an intended controlled, precautionary demolition...but not malicious in nature.
Practical.....but it went amuck because humans were at the controls.

Well there you have it. It ain't nothin but a story he hopes to make some big bucks on...

My drama has been wasted.

AB

This fits my theory. I don't recall seeing that yesterday. I looked for a description and didn't find one. I even remember hitting "more" and nothing happened.

He must have added that since last night.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

it is a teaser for a proposed movie project totally fiction but i thought it might be a logical explanation i have had a hard time believing any of the explanations ....official or

I would say the same if i worked for counterintelligence.
Whats the name of the Movieproject? Who finances it etc.

btw. maybe someone else added it. The video is 4 weeks online nothing happens yesterday night i put it on ATS and opened this thread, the debate starts and 1 day later its a teaser for a movie project. C'mon!!!...., i don't take that pil until i see that movieproject by myself
Didn't you guys know ATS is long time monitored by TPTB.

edit on 7/4/16 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The people that have believed the OS from day one have always said somebody anybody would have come forward, and when somebody does, oh that's a hoax....can't win either way it seems.

I don't know what to think I am 50/50 on this.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Yeah...I'm certain that blurb wasn't there last night.

Well I'm eating crow.

It's a good reminder - to me at least - that's sometimes loosely connected tidbits and leaps to judgment don't mean anything.

Thanks, all, for briefly addressing my mob theory.

(As Jason88 secretly holds out that he's still on to something).

edit on 7-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
My entirely subjective take on the video is that it feels like a created thing. A piece that was written and performed. Possibly to create a viral sensation, leading to the creation of a feature film or television show.

Here's what I wrote yesterday, when I'm certain that description wasn't there.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

What happened to seal team six?
What happened to Lee Harvey Oswald?

It is obvious that any complicated intelligence operations will be compartmentalised so a lot of the participants involved will have no knowledge of what they are actually participating in. So you may have sections of people or individuals being mislead and lied to that their participation is a training exorcise or perhaps even some missions are carried out from drone operating rooms, where twin towers are computer simulations and look like nothing more than a game...who knows.

Other than that, any people that act as trigger men will most likely be disposed of directly after an event by other trigger men that will be told they are assassinating a terrorist or something to that effect...once again leaving any loose end neatly tied up.

Why would you expect anyone to come forward under those conditions?

The only ones that would be able to spill the beans would be the architects and planners and it would not be in their interests to confess to anything..would it..obviously.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I had enough for today with this story
I gotta hit the sack its 04:10AM here in Germany

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The problem with stories like this are threefold imo.

1) I'm of the persuasion that something was hinky on 9-11, something just doesn't add up. However I've never found compelling evidence for exactly what that is. This creates cognitive dissonance, because it forces one to suspend judgment and simply say, "I don't know." The mind cannot abide not knowing, not coming to a conclusion. Suspending judgment is far more challenging than figuring out the truth, because the truth is satisfying whereas suspending judgment is not. As such, people have a tremendous desire to believe something is amiss. Just as with alien visitation and other fields of fringe inquiry.

2) Had this video never come forward, there would be no reason for anyone to believe this man existed or had done what he purports to have done in this video. Nobody would be any the wiser. Once something like this exists though, it has entered the zeitgeist, or at least the zeiteist of those who want to believe. And as such, even though it is its own sole source and data point, it becomes evidence for itself. Which of course is problematic and logically fallacious, but that's what happens. It's the same with NASA images or footage that people find suspect. No one would have ever suspected anything were amiss, that those ostensible rocks on Mars might be fossils, etc. etc. had the NASA imagery not been released to the public. And why would they do that if they're trying to hide something? Yet it nevertheless becomes evidence for people's theories (in those people's minds) because of the aforementioned desire to believe.

3) Once the creator of something like this comes out and blatantly says, "No, this is entirely fiction," people have two choices. A - Accept that at face value and, recognizing that the progenitor of the sole data point supporting the conspiracy theory in question itself has now admitted it's a fabrication, discard this version of events as untrue. B = Create scenarios in which the story is true anyway, but the person is only claiming it's fictitious. Perhaps they told a true or partly true story but then said it was fictional to discredit any inquiry in that particular direction (but then why risk revealing it at all?) Perhaps someone else hijacked the account and changed the description to say what it now does, but didn't before. Etc.

So even though we still only have this one data point - which consists entirely of one person's word, and zero corroborating evidence of other witnesses - you will have people who believe this is true and, moreover, that anyone who doesn't is just an official story believer who refuses to "wake up." When the reality is we don't know, and it may very well (Occam's razor says it probably is - not definitely, probably) be a work of fiction.

It's like the Paul Bennewitz affair. Was he a paranoid delusional? Did he actually intercept some pertinent communications? Was he the victim of a psyop to discredit him? Or did he simply intercept secret communications methods that it then became necessary to discredit by discrediting him personally? It always comes down to that sort of either/or in conspiracy theory it seems. Is it all real and being actively discredited, is it all fiction or delusion, or is none of it real but being actively promulgated by TPTB to mislead those who would investigate such matters? Or all of the above in differing doses?

We don't know. We'll probably never know. But I certainly won't ever dissuade anyone from trying to look. Same as myself.

My opinion in this case: probably fictional as the description now attests, but there's always doubt. Personally I don't buy it and the claim of a work of fiction is all the more reason not to now, but what do I know?

Peace.
edit on 4/7/2016 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I've changed my perspective over time from more-or-less OS, to understanding how LIHOP and MIHOP are certainties to an extent.

I draw the line at active demolition of WTC 1&2. Something else happened at WTC 3, and it may have been improvised to "pull it" at the most ideal time, as far as "safety" and cleanup. What a mess, hey? I believe the impact on 1&2 of loaded planes, stripping insulation and weakening the steel floor systems along with pervasive fires is enough to bring them down, top to bottom" just as we saw in the "actual" videos.

The basement of WTC is the only grey area for me. We didn't see the buildings fail from that point, but it's relevant just like any other signs of demo is indeed a smoking gun. That's why people look for it and want to believe it so hard, because it is definitive proof. I don't think this is it, nor will we see any such "real" evidence. This guy just weakens the argument of any subsequent person who may really be telling the truth. Don't hold your breath.

Like other posters said, there is enough evidence and indicators OUTSIDE of controlled demo, that demo becomes a distraction....and obsession, as I said.
edit on 7-4-2016 by FlyingFox because: error

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We are in the waning days of 9/11 conspiracy.

Such a crippling blow to so many innocent people, but it's fast becoming ancient history.

I don't know what in the world it would take to "change" anything at this point. Maybe when we were still mired in Iraq, if then a HUGE revelation came forward completely indicting the main players....yes, a moment of "change" may have been possible.

I "feel" 9/11 the way I feel Kennedy, as if it were the end of an era. So much of the behind the scenes parts "feel" wrong, even the players...I mean heck, Rumsfeld was in Vietnam.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That bastard!

I swear, the description on the Movieproject was not there yesterday.
Hindsight my posts may look a bit silly now.

So, fast forward defense:
What if he WAS the real deal, but got cold feet, now selling it as a movie trailer?
/ irony off

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

"If you think he is lying, you're wrong. I know that much." I think you need to take a break from conspiracy websites.

Maybe this should serve as a lesson to those who dive into conclusions head first without actually considering the evidence. A lot of people made themselves look silly in this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Some people really need to re-evaluate their thought processes, or acquire one in the first place.

I mean WTF, how was this not completely obvious from the get go just by looking at the YT channel it was uploaded to, never mind the whole row of other red flags.

Derp.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

If you look back over this thread at some of the posters...one in particular..."TarzanBeta"..who insisted the guy in the video was legit because of their own history of personal manipulation? And that the video was the one thing in 15 years that convinced them that 9/11 was an inside job...

This ridiculous opinion based on zero evidence, received a considerable amount of support from other members of the thread.

It's this ignorant, pig headed," I'm right because I say so, with no evidence to back up my claims", attitude, that this site was supposed to be a force against. Several years ago you could have a reasonable debate with other posters on such topics and if you couldn't provide some type of evidence to your claims then you simply wouldn't bother posting comments...

Really there needs to be a zero tolerance attitude to a lot of the BS that some posters are coming out with. I am shocked that another member admitted to being on this site for 10 years and basically agreed with the previously named poster.

10 years on ATS and they have learnt nothing, as to how to form reasonable opinions based on evidence, even circumstancial evidence...if that's what 10 years on ATS leads to then you would be better off being brainwashed by Fox News, as atleast some of the crap on there is based on facts.

No wonder I quit checking this site out for such a long time. I understand that there are shills on this site and people with mental issues but they don't need to be patted on the back or excused for talking crap.

This garden is clearly full of weeds these days and unless there is a concerted effort, none of us by ourselves, has the patients to be the lone gardener rooting them all out.
edit on 8-4-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
That bastard!

I swear, the description on the Movieproject was not there yesterday.
Hindsight my posts may look a bit silly now.

So, fast forward defense:
What if he WAS the real deal, but got cold feet, now selling it as a movie trailer?
/ irony off

It wasn't there when this thread started. I looked carefully.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
All I can say is, very curious, very curious indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join