It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 breakthrough confession from one of the 4 Operatives [HOAX to promote movie project]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I couldn't find the post by smurfy your referring to. As for this guy having alleged links to the mob...I don't think you can assume that based on his youtube identity..

Whatever the case, he has either spent a lot of time thinking up this idea and arrived at a semi plausible fairytale or someone else has group thinked it up. As I said, to be fair it's not a bad story, at all. It's better than the original "official one" but it's still not on the level.

As I said it's the timing. It's how these 28 pages are in the background waiting to put out the growing fire of discontent. Because 9/11 along with the JFK, bobby Kennedy and other events...have seriously damaged US credibility not only globally but at home.

What we were brainwashed into accepting by the MSM and the police state, as I've already explained earlier, through social conformity...is no longer working and never did fully work.

We see this in how trump (who may well be in their pocket anyhow) levelled those 9/11 comments at Jeb Bush and how a stacked audience booed him. This was designed for the folks at home watching the TV to once again conform with what we were being told was the populist opinion of the crowd. all the while the folks at home knew it was bull# and trump became even more popular In the aftermath...

This was a turning point and showed those pulling the strings, that the MSM
Is now ineffective at fooling the majority.

Knowing this they have to think up contingencies to deal with an epidemic of people who not only are refusing the cool aid but are no longer afraid to say it like it is. The point where people were afraid of terrorists ( may aswell take a selfi with them these days as it's pointless and exhausting being afraid now ) or false flags or their own totalitarian government has passed. Now it's a case of "I no longer give a damn because I've lost more and more of my freedoms and already live in a prison...my phone and internet are basically tapped and I've been made aware of this (through snowden an active CIA agent), for the purpose of shutting me up...so really I'm past caring because it's all already been taken from me"

This realisation is now widespread and growing. We know it and they know it and so we have the magic 28 pages that will be their attempt at a silver bullet or steak through the heart. The fact they get can't get round is there shouldn't be secret pages involving 9/11...the fact they have these pages as a laughable contingency to kill off the widespread "thruthers" (who now are mainstreamers) shows how desperate they are, right now.

I am also positive that these "people" have their employees working hard on websites like this to guide opinion and muddy the waters continually.

We do not need to dig any further because everything has been in plain sight from
The beginning. The digging is a distraction in itself and designed to waste peoples time and energy and to lead to the inevitable infighting and division over holographic planes and other nonsense.

In fact when you look at the truth movement it has suffered from infiltration and disinformation from the start. This was clearly a strategy to smear the truth. It was also a strategy of divide and control. I imagine many people, such as myself, quit their involvement in message boards due to the obvious and blatant hijacking of the truth movement. What we have never seen is a consistent and persistent hammering home of the most blatant and obvious discrepancies, which were present and obvious from day one.

It is irrelevant if the mob was involved and unlikely they were...the people who directed that day were not low level mobsters.. Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush senior and jr...always were the most likely architects and suspects to "the conspiracy theory"..and seeing as Kissinger was originally supposed the head up the white wash of an investigation..we can also include him, especially considering his saintly record...but many others will be involved also. Let's not kid ourself.

Remember Obama and Hillary pretending to watch seal team six kill bin laden? Then most, if not all of seal team six die in a helicopter crash...and bin laden gets dumped at sea...blah blah blah...It's all BS and large chunks of people are in on the joke, by the looks of it.

As I said it's always been in plain sight just repeatedly shouted down as a lunatic conspiracy belief by a media which is owned and controlled by the same people and members of their elite.

Were the bushes best buds with the bin laden family? Yes
Was Osama a CIA asset? Yes
Could a few lessons flying light aircraft equip hijackers to fly airliners? No
Did an airliner hit the pentagon? Highly doubtful considering the hole left and little evidence of wreckage
Did tower 7 fall without anything hitting it? Yes
Was NORAD stood down by pure coincidence for the first time? Yes
Was 9/11 used to pump up public anger and support for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan? Without a shadow of a doubt
Was 9/11 used to justify the building of a police state? Without a shadow of a doubt
And so on and so on

As I said everything has always been obvious and in plain sight but the media insisted otherwise and you either conformed or you didn't. "Your either with us or against us".
Now it's a case where more people are conforming to the belief that it was an inside job, because it became more normal to accept logic than to drink the force fed
cool aid. Problem is the people who only accepted the conspiracy "theory" late on are the same people that accepted the government fairy tale for years on end. So the majority will buy anything if it's seen as populist. They have little to no critical thinking skills and they are also a cowardly bunch easily intimidated into submission. There is no significant development since 9/11 to be as much a smoking gun as to the actual events that were clear for the world to see on the day.

Ive said nothing here that hasn't been said hundreds of millions of times already. There should be no fear in saying what you believe is the truth..because if you can't tell the truth then you may as well be dead. This is the conclusion people are finally realising. A life of fear is not a life worth living. I don't think the people pulling the strings counted on this mass realisation.

And if this wasn't now the popular opinion then trump would never have mentioned anything "controversial" about 9/11...he did it knowing it was populist, of corse he hasn't really said what most people really think...just touched on the safe perimeter.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That's the problem with video confessions, nothing but a lense to look at....so the eyes wonder, drawn to any features that stand outaginst it's plain background, a picture, ornaments, a patch of damp on the wall....anything
Body and facial indicators are far less reliable on video with the absence of a interrogator or questioner to direct attention to
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

The burden of proof is upon you, not the skeptic.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have never believed 9/11 was an inside job until now.

Those of you who think you can read this man are emotionally inept.

He believes every single word he is saying.

When he does the shame smile, he's holding back a grin that he exposes his feeling important being a part of the operation.

When he looks around, it's partially because of the lights, but mainly because he is conjuring up visions of memories versus how to word what he is saying.

He doesn't say "um" a lot, yet he's not reading from a script either.

He sighs when he thinks about the damage, but grins at the success; not that it happened, but that he was important enough to be a part of it.

He looks directly at the camera a lot when telling details, but looks down in shame or up in self loathing when expressing the results or emotions.

He wanted to justify his action, and tried negate he wants to not be hated, but came back to point out that he hates himself by telling how he was considering the other operatives.

He doesn't want to be alone.

When he raises his eyebrows, he is merely informing and emphasizing. It's almost always when looking directly at the camera.

In one part he lifts his right shoulder up before saying what he says because he is overcoming a self imposed block on speaking the information.

He starts out less relaxed and becomes more relaxed as the confession comes out. Typical guilt.

He maneuvers in his seat quite a bit. He's thinking about his physical and mental pain when talking.

When talking about the dust, he hangs on the dust. He points out the blood and particularly the tears to try to remember the suffering of others, but the dust is the reason for his suffering and he hangs on that.

For those who are unable to figure out how a blind denotation would work, it's very simple. You should think before reacting. 3 triggers say "go" and the last decides. It's a 4 man vote on a system.

How he knows where they are? They must be evenly spaced, with different vantage points and proximity. It may well have been said, "don't go there, stay at your location."

Your objections to this video are not hard to overcome.

If you think he is lying, you're wrong. I know that much.

You must have never seen a dying person confess before. I've seen people with Cancer even and how they talk. It's exactly like this. Strong and vulnerable, logical and accepting, but angry and resentful. It's all there. Written all over the speech and mannerisms.

You've told yourself this couldn't be true, but you didn't observe.

I would have told you this was idiocy if I didn't watch the video.

This is a problem.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

. . . Larry Silverstein saying "I told them to pull it".

I listened to the recording of Larry many times on a 9/11 music compilation that I played in my workshop. I hadn't intended to analyse the recording, but suddenly it hit me. He puts the emphasis on the word 'pull'. He deliberately created the furore.

Think tanks of script writers.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

It seems implausible that after all the years of debating 9/11; that it didn't take tower 7...the pentagon missile...the NORAD stand down blah blah blah blah blah...to conclude it was an inside job and instead all it took was a highly suspect video confession, to do it for you?

Your analysis of the video suggests your well versed in the unreliable "science" of NLP or other such psychological indicators...however it still sounds pretty ridiculous you would suddenly be a convert based on one highly suspect video whenever there always has been an abundance of more credible evidence to suggest an inside job.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Good analysis. What if he was trying real hard to make it look like that.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The "pull" was just him going off script more like. Being too casual and arrogant in an interview.

You have to remember the same guy took out insurance on the towers (and if I recall it specifically included terrorist or airplane crashes...but you can look that one up) within weeks, prior to the theatrics.

Anyone doing this with home owners insurance, who then gets burgled or has a house fire a few weeks later comes under suspicion of obvious insurance fraud. Not larry though.

Bush jr, last year I think it was, was doing a book tour and practically admitted in a taped interview (no doubt on youtube) that the non existent WMD's in Iraq were made up on purpose..I mean it's not like we didn't all already know this but we didn't expect him to be causal and arrogant enough to ever let it slip like that. This led to the mayor of London (possible future prim minister of the UK and Americas no1 ass kissing allie) to state that Bush jr may well be arrested for war crimes if he ever comes back to the UK.

This is what I mean by the 9/11 conspiracy going mainstream. If you know someone is an admitted lair to justify a preemptive invasion, for an oil war, that killed hundreds of thousands of civilians...then a few thousand civilians on 9/11 is small potatoes. It's then very easy to buy the 9/11 conspiracy.

The mainstream opinion has been "western leaders couldn't possibly be that evil" but clearly that perception was always naive nonsense and people like bush jr are literally confirming it as the years pass and they get sloppier in interviews.

Sadly most westerners refuse to believe things unless they see a newspaper front page confirming it or they get an unsolicited confession. That's how ridiculous people are for the most part, even when reality has stared them in the face from day one.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If YOU think that's legit do you want to buy a big red bridge in San Francisco from me

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I refer you to every actor in the planet. Find an actor that will perform that humanly without a script for 10 straight minutes without theatrics, evolution of passion, etc.

We'll make them a star.

Better yet, an intelligence operative.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm not well versed in any science. I was tortured and manipulated by people for most of my life. I learned to pay attention.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well that doesn't sound much fun...we are all victims of manipulation to one extent or another but it gives even less qualifications to having expertise as a lie detector.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes, everyone has to deal with it. Few to the level I have. I didn't say it made me an expert on anything, in fact, I implied the opposite. However, I did say I know that man is telling the truth, without the shadow of a doubt.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Also in one of your other responses your argument defeats itself when you state this guy is not acting because he is too good of an actor and could be a star or an intelligence operative.

Duh! Ya don't say.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Your reading comprehension and your manipulation of words is foolish.

Refer to the poster to whom I responded for proper context of my statement.
edit on 4/7/2016 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
First..,I don't need a bridge. Second. To make things clear, i don't want to proof anything here with this thread. I just found the video on youtube, which i think is legit from my personal perspective and make a debate about it here on ATS.., thats all!!!. If you guys think he's a fake thats o.k with me. btw. It was clear to me beforehand that a lot people would think he's faking or staging his story, call it what you want.
But i think every bit of information we can get is important, be it hoaxed or legit to make up our minds to the 9/11 disaster.

have a nice day!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well, good for you, I guess, the man is legit.

That's The Problem.

Stop worrying about what people think, seriously. Truth is something we gain for ourselves. To expect others to see it is absurd... especially all of society.

Society is a fantasy, a world within a world; this mini-world here attempts to bridge the two. Most are from the other side of the bridge, coming over for a novel view. Then a few of us cross that novel bridge into fantasy land, which is the world, and come back to tell tales of our disastrous vacation which we thought would make us feel better and even inspire us to establish a new home. Not so.

The world is Disney World. It takes your money, promises good things, interesting characters show up, you get selfies with them, then you wait in line to use the bathroom. By the end of your life, if you're a slow learner, you want out.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The story he tels seams true enough to get People to comply to set up the explosives, but i have a hard time accepting that he was one of the four that actually brought Down the building, by activating the fale-safe signal needed to set of the explosives. Even though he said he did initiate the signal on command. But nothing happened when he did....

CIA could easely have changed out the fale-safe mekanism that is hooked up to a Power Source, and the Power Source to let them controll the initiation. The fale-safe mekanism is a Device that lets through the correct current from the powersource to set of the explosives. I have a hard time accepting that four individuals would be trusted to be at their set locations to bring the buildings Down, without a plan B.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

He wouldn't have to know plan B. For all he knows, their detonators were false and they were fall men.

It doesn't change the fact that the guy believes everything he is saying.

Ugh.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
He is the real deal! Can't believe that anyone really thinks a plane can cause the collapse of the WTC...the cover up continues.
This guy should be prosecuted for what he did...don't care if he is dying...he helped kill three of my friends in WTC.
Cheeers

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join