It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former French President - "Racial interbreeding is not a choice, but an obligation."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: reldra

Are you referring to the man or the religion?

That's the problem with SJW's, their best arguments always boil down to buzzwords.

SJW itself is a buzz acronym. I haven't used a buzzword, which is usually a new thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Social Justice Warriors are a race?

You know I didn't mean that. But take up a post for it anyway.
edit on 6-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's even easier to just lay out your own opinion without anything to support it.

But according to PC logic, the power lies in the accusation... not the facts.

You are the one who accused, LOL. You are saying that Nicolas Sarkozy thinks different races should be forced to interbreed and if not, to be punished by law.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: incoserv

a reply to: Atsbhct

Those are the words that came directly out of his own mouth and you know exactly what the context is. But let's just ignore it for the sake of being PC.

That is a racist picture.

No, it's not. That picture has nothing to do with race. Islam is not a race. Social Justice Warriors is not a race.

How can that be racist?

This is a clear example of how people use the word RACIST as a perjorative ad hominem to derail a discussion because they have nothing substantial or meaningful to say.

Please put more thought into your replies.

Ok, the picture is offensive. It shows someone who fights for social just ice as hanging themselves by causing Islam to grow. It makes no sense. It's mean.

I am not trying to derail anything. That picture did a good job on it's own for that, I think.

Actually, the picture makes absolute sense. The same SJW who defends Islam in the name of tolerance is likely defending homosexuality and transgenderism under the same banner of tolerance.

Perhaps you've not noticed but the former is not compatible with the latter two. The SJW who defends Islam today may have his head chopped off in the street tomorrow as punishment for his defense of homosexuality.

That is what the image says. Like or not, it is the reality.
edit on 2016 4 06 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's kind of sad that you had to explain the image...
It was quite obviously NOT racist in anyway.
edit on 4pm30America/Chicago3006America/Chicagopm422 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Imagine if there was a religion that was identical to Islam in every way... but it's followers were mostly white. The narrative would be completely opposite.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Those are the words that came directly out of his own mouth and you know exactly what the context is. But let's just ignore it for the sake of being PC.

No, it's not. That picture has nothing to do with race. Islam is not a race. Social Justice Warriors is not a race.

How can that be racist?

This is a clear example of how people use the word RACIST as a perjorative ad hominem to derail a discussion because they have nothing substantial or meaningful to say.

Ok, the picture is offensive. It shows someone who fights for social just ice as hanging themselves by causing Islam to grow. It makes no sense. It's mean.

I am not trying to derail anything. That picture did a good job on it's own for that, I think.

Actually, the picture makes absolute sense. The sane SJW who defends Islam in the name off tolerance is likely defended homosexuality and transgenderism under the same banner of tolerance.

Perhaps you've not noticed but the former is not compatible with the latter two. The SJW who defends Islam today may have his head chopped off in the street tomorrow as punishment for his defense of homosexuality.

No, that is not going to happen. I can defend diverse things in a Christian like way even if every part of each one does not compliment eachother. We have some Muslim ATS members. I have not seen one overtly disagree with me, in fact I have seen them to mainly agree on a variety of issues. Do you find they are coming to cut off my head?

I can hear my stepfather's voice from when I was about 12, and going to Rocky Hororr Picture Show with friends. he is Mulim and from Iran. My mother was concerned about the late hour. I can remember him say "Trosh!!" (my mother's name is Tricia and he still had a heavy accent then). "Let heer go, heer friend walk her to home after and I stay awake waiting."

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Go to Saudi Arabia for a few days and see if this sentiment holds. Remember to bring your Burka though, don't want to get stoned to death for breaking the law.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

How can that be racist?

Actually, the picture makes absolute sense. The sane SJW who defends Islam in the name off tolerance is likely defended homosexuality and transgenderism under the same banner of tolerance.

No, that is not going to happen. I can defend diverse things in a Christian like way even if every part of each one does not compliment eachother. We have some Muslim ATS members. I have not seen one overtly disagree with me, in fact I have seen them to mainly agree on a variety of issues. Do you find they are coming to cut off my head?

I can hear my stepfather's voice from when I was about 12, and going to Rocky Hororr Picture Show with friends. he is Mulim and from Iran. My mother was concerned about the late hour. I can remember him say "Trosh!!" (my mother's name is Tricia and he still had a heavy accent then). "Let heer go, heer friend walk her to home after and I stay awake waiting."

That may be the case in an ATS forum. Please try taking that sentiment to the streets of Riyahd or Mecca or Kandahar and then come back here and let us all know how it works for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Go to Saudi Arabia for a few days and see if this sentiment holds. Remember to bring your Burka though, don't want to get stoned to death for breaking the law.

Saudi Arabia is a Theocracy. They have their own laws, it is a separate country. Their are more countries besides the US in the world. If you visit another country, you would follow their laws. Any other country.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

It's kind of sad that you had to explain the image...
It was quite obviously NOT racist in anyway.

Discriminatory, offensive. I used the wrong word. It is bigotry at the least. It is so frustrating explaining bigotry to bigots.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia is a Theocracy. They have their own laws, it is a separate country. Their are more countries besides the US in the world. If you visit another country, you would follow their laws. Any other country.

You bolster my case.

At the core of Islam is a theocratic totalitarian worldview that seeks to establish itself as the ruling power wherever it is found. In its purest form Islam believes that all people should be ruled as Saudi Arabia is ruled. That is what ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh is all about: imposing that kind of rule (called a calliphate) universally.

Islamicists would consider SA to be a pure form of Islam. Granted, it is Salafi, but this is at present the most imposing form of Islam and is making its own influence felt as the norm.

(There is, incidentally, no socio-political entity that could be considered a pure form of Christianity as biblical Christianity does not have a doctrine of socio-political conquest at its core. As Jesus Christ said, "My kingdom is not of this world." There are attempts to form a socio-political expression of Christianity (such as in Uganda or in American Dominionist Theology), but they fall far short of the normative scripturally mandated model, unlike Saudi Arabia.)

The point of this is not to denigrate Islam nor Muslims. It's simply fact. Just as there are many people who practice an incomplete or altered form of Christianity without understanding the core tenets of the religion, there are many innately good people (like your father or a dear Muslim man whom I hold as a cherished and respected friend, for example) who do not understand the core tenets of that faith.

If Saudi Salafism is not to be the norm for Islam then passionate representatives of more moderate forms of Islam need to stand up against Salafism and vociferously produce apologetic and polemic arguments to counter it. Where are these voices? As a committed Christian, I recognize the rights of others to hold different religious views, to practice faiths that are radically different from mine. I would never seek to force my beliefs on any other, especially by violence or coercion. I would defend a Muslim's right to practice his faith as far as the practice of his faith respects me and the practice of my faith. Show me these muslim leaders and apologists and I would gladly dialog with them and defend their right to practice their beliefs.

I just don't see many of them out in public.

I am sorry for the tone of some of these replies, and I don't know about the accuracy of the video, but we've moved off into something of a side trail here and what I am saying in this context is simply factual.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So... you admit that Muslim societies openly oppress women? Finally some common sense.

The next step is acknowledging the fact that it's people who were born and raised in these medieval societies that are currently being shoehorned into western cultures by the millions.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I thought according to your ilk there was only one race...
The human race.

Ergo, it's a racist picture.

Also you've all been hounding Reldra for two pages now about defending Islam and moved the goalposts to Saudi Arabia of all places.

If "SJWs" did the same in Christian Uganda, they'd be hung.
"Oh but we're not talking about Uganda"...

And despite your hatefilled meme...
Islam continues to be the fastest growing religion on the face of the planet.

Salam.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Clearly this is working out for the best, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey good job on another stellar thread, no facts but full of insults and memes, you dont even speak french but you claim what sarkozy said is what's in the video, first off it's edited, and also he never said anything about forcing whites to breed with non whites.

Keep up the good work, every time you post, it shows to the rest of us what propaganda is.

edit on 6-4-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You've already shown yourself to be completely inept when it comes to good, solid, unbiased YouTube videos to share with us on ATS...

What makes you think I'm going to waste my time with another of your gems.

Look, it must be painful to know that the hatred is only fuelling the growth as people research Islam and follow the path given to them...

It's nothing to whine about, or point fingers at possibly mentally unhinged segments of a dishevelled and shell shocked refugee group.

Billions of other Muslims seem fine with the world staying in 2016.

That you have to search out the handfuls that are causing problems really says a lot about you.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'll be sure to do that. I assume you learned French and can translate for us? No? Thought so.

Still waiting for someone to "debunk" this video instead of just claiming it's fake. But obviously it won't be you.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Oh really? Billions eh? I'll just take your word for it.

edit on 6-4-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Discriminatory, offensive. I used the wrong word. It is bigotry at the least. It is so frustrating explaining bigotry to bigots.

The religion that your attempting to defend is one of the most intolerant belief systems to be practiced in the information age. Seriously a religion that tell its followers to kill atheists,non-believers and pagans to simply appease a sky-daddy. Gays,trans and others whom do not fit within the social norms of an Islamic society are to be stoned to death by order of their all knowing sky-daddy.

BTW Criticism of this religion does not equate to bigotry... But hey if your so intellectually bankrupt that you'd rather throw around ad-hominems that's fine with me.

edit on 4pm30America/Chicago3007America/Chicagopm406 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join