It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie vs Trump, Who is more Violent? (Social Experiment)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is a social experiment a guy did. He alternatively held up BERNIE and TRUMP signs in Hollywood, in order to get passersby's reactions.

His evidence shows that the Bernie supporters are, by far, the more aggressive and violent...as well as the more intolerant of the two factions. On several occasions the man, while holding the TRUMP sign, was physically attacked and was consistently verbally abused.

I offer it for what it's worth...but it's worth watching, as it is a fascinating and simple social experiment.

VIDEO: www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What? If you are "against" Trump, you are automatically pro-Bernie?

What kind of mindset does this thought show - yes, precisely. A very, very closedminded one.

Same goes for the contrapoint. "Pro Sanders" is not automatically "Contra Trump".

That was a stupid example of stupidity.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken, this was discussed in a previous thread. With the magic of editing being taken in to account, it is tough to really come to any conclusion on this matter.

Also, what is the point? Are we trying to make it appear that Bernie supporters are more violent to take away attention from Trump supporter's actions?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I've seen, time and again, how Bernie fans do the name calling and use overly aggressive tactics, all while saying Trump followers are the violent, gun toting Nazi lovers.
The fact that you don't see Trump fans crashing a Sanders event and causing violence seems to escape their notice. But, when the Bernie fans do it, it's the Trump followers who are at fault. They go in to an event, yelling insults and getting in people's face and then blame the Trump fans when they get their ass kicked or just enthusiastically shown the door.
Don't start none, there won't be none.

ETA : I see the Bernie fans are quickly showing up to discount this. What a surprise. I'm sure if it had shown Trump followers in a bad light, it would be legit.
Gotta love that double standard.
edit on 6-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Those Pro-Bernie attacked him, while he was holding the TRUMP sign. The experimenter made a point of asking them who they supported...in one particular case, while he was under physical attack.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

This is a social experiment a guy did.

No, it isn't. This is a Trump-campain dude, who is fooling us. That I say as some good old conspirasy nerdette.

His evidence shows that the Bernie supporters are, by far, the most aggressive and violent...as well as the more intolerant of the two factions. On several occasions the man, while holding the TRUMP sign, was physically attacked and was consistently verbally abused.

Nice try, Trump-campainers!

I offer it for what it's worth...but it's worth watching, as it is a fascinating and simple social experiment.

And even if I'm wrong and this guy realy did a social experiement, which I highly doubt, one is not supposed to go to Harlem and shout the n-word and expecting not to get in trouble. Know what I mean?

OP, I hope you're joking here by selling us this youtube-video as being a actual (and honest) social experiement.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
If I am not mistaken, this was discussed in a previous thread. With the magic of editing being taken in to account, it is tough to really come to any conclusion on this matter.

Also, what is the point? Are we trying to make it appear that Bernie supporters are more violent to take away attention from Trump supporter's actions?

WE aren't trying to prove anything.
I am merely presenting another's social experiment.
The author of the video states that he is not voting for any of the candidates...and that he simply wanted to do this as a social experiment.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

WE aren't trying to prove anything.
I am merely presenting another's social experiment.
The author of the video states that he is not voting for any of the candidates...and that he simply wanted to do this as a social experiment.

It's not a social experiment.

It's a bait video.

Don't take the bait.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And I have three boobs!

link   
Well its on youtube, must be true. So if I go out and record only selective people who react to a Support Bernie poster, can I make the same claim? Or is it business as usual that this is complete fact because it supports Trump and goes against Bernie?

Us Bernie supporters keep seeing Trump supporters post in threads where did the Bernie supporters go? Well, this thread is the exact reason we don't even bother half the time.
edit on 6-4-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Willingly

one is not supposed to go to Harlem and shout the n-word and expecting not to get in trouble.

So holding a Trump sign is equivalent to a racial insult?
Wow. How PC can ya get.
I thought we had political freedom in this country. The freedom to choose who we want, without the bullying from another party. Guess I was wrong.
I'm just waiting for the name calling to start.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

This possibly could have been staged, thought of that?

Or NO, bc it goes with your mindset and beliefs so it must be true?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

This possibly could have been staged, thought of that?

Or NO, bc it goes with your mindset and beliefs so it must be true?

That's a chance one takes with any video.
It is also just as possible that it is exactly what it claims to be.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Then its a wash, why post it, its stupid

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

What? If you are "against" Trump, you are automatically pro-Bernie?

What kind of mindset does this thought show - yes, precisely. A very, very closedminded one.

Same goes for the contrapoint. "Pro Sanders" is not automatically "Contra Trump".

That was a stupid example of stupidity.

The guy who got the most violent said he was supporting Benie.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's a bait video.

Don't take the bait.

So basically,

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Then its a wash, why post it, its stupid

Because you feel "it's stupid"...I shouldn't post it?
That seems very like a very closed-minded attitude.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So holding a Trump sign is equivalent to a racial insult? Wow. How PC can ya get.

I'm not a us-american citizen. I'm born and raised in Germany. I'm highly sensitive when it comes down to the usage of language (including body-language) and that's why I can spot a so called "white supremist", like Trump is, from a mile away.

I thought we had political freedom in this country.

Dream on!

The freedom to choose who we want, without the bullying from another party. Guess I was wrong. I'm just waiting for the name calling to start.

So...what I posted you already consider as an insult or even "bullying" somehow? Wow! You seem to be highly sensitive also, companiero.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

It's a bait video.

Don't take the bait.

So basically,

Yes, I suppose you could equate that video to the one in the OP, in regards to the quality of it's content.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

yah, bc its stupid.

I could start a post about how I had an Obama sticker on my car and I got the finger or honked at every single morning on my way to work. Constantly getting cut off, eyes rolled at me...but, its all hearsay.

I could be lying so Im not going to even post anything about it bc...it would be stupid...just like this.

Im very very closed-minded when it comes to stupidity, I want as little of it as possible in my life

edit on 6-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join