It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Vaxxer passes whooping cough onto her baby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Metallicus
Sort of applies to everything. No?
Informed decisions are important. Keyword being informed. Critical thinking plays an important part. "Mercury..bad" does not constitute critical thinking. There's a lot more danger in the mercury in a tuna sandwich than there is in a full course of vaccinations.

See my above post.

Cigarettes at one time were considered good for you. Informed decisions right? C'mon man be freaking real.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Vaccination is NOT proven science, and the fact a separate court exists for that reason, that is classified, that HAS INDEED paid someone for autism related to a vaccination tells me we really need to look a lot more into vaccinations and not just take them for face value as being good.

What? Classified? What are you talking about?
As far as settlements go, yes, that happens all the time in the legal field. Because they are less costly than a drawn out court battle.

As far as risks go. Yes, there are risks. In everything we do every day. I take a risk driving to work. Hell, I take a risk when I get in the shower. Critical thinking involves considering risks vs benefits. The risks of vaccines are low. The benefits outweigh them in most cases. There are drugs for certain conditions which pose severe potential risks, the benefits would seem to outweigh those risks.

edit on 4/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus
Sort of applies to everything. No?
Informed decisions are important. Keyword being informed. Critical thinking plays an important part. "Mercury..bad" does not constitute critical thinking. There's a lot more danger in the mercury in a tuna sandwich than there is in a full course of vaccinations.

Excuse me for butting in, i just wanted for arguments sake elaborate a little on the smoking thing and informed decisions since they came up, as you can see in the ad below in the 1950s we had advertising saying smoking is good for you and this is endorced by doctors of all fields ...
Is it not a little difficult to make informed decisions when the information we are provided with may be utter bull# ?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Vaccination is NOT proven science, and the fact a separate court exists for that reason, that is classified, that HAS INDEED paid someone for autism related to a vaccination tells me we really need to look a lot more into vaccinations and not just take them for face value as being good.

What? Classified? What are you talking about?

Vaccination court is a separate thing from regular court, and the proceedings are classified. Only the outcomes can be published, and not all of them. I don't know if you are playing silly or just trolling a response, but vaccine court is a very tight lipped part of the legal system, and it indeed does exist.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Just like smoking in the 50's was good for you.

Ok. Vaccines are just like cigarettes.

I believe the poster is talking about how professional and public perceptions change over time. So in the 50s we were told smoking was safe, now we're told it causes cancer. So there is a chance that now we are told vaccines are safe this could change as new research emerges.

If you were alive in the 50s and using peer research as gospel then you'd look pretty stupid now.

It's all about keeping an open mind.
edit on 6-4-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
There is Mercury as a preservant in vaccines. There is no safe amount of human consumption of Mercury...
ethylmercury still causes damage.

Every point you have made is untrue, the typical misinformation given by those who oppose vaccines and what you've said above proves it.

All routinely recommended vaccines for children DO NOT contain thimerosal.
No ethylmercury at all.

Stop spreading pseudoscience.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Anti Vaxxer passes whooping cough onto her baby - or did the child get it some other way? The mother having hooping cough may be mere coincidence. After all, there were lots and lots of coincidences on 911 wasn't there?

is there any other evidence the mother passed it on besides coincidence?

interested to hear.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Keep reaching.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

There is Mercury as a preservant in vaccines. There is no safe amount of human consumption of Mercury...
ethylmercury still causes damage.

Every point you have made is untrue, the typical misinformation given by those who oppose vaccines and what you've said above proves it.

All routinely recommended vaccines for children DO NOT contain thimerosal.
No ethylmercury at all.

Stop spreading pseudoscience.

Oh really now. Would you consider the FDA.GOV website pseudoscience? Here is what they say

Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine

link

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Trace amounts, if I recall, there's more mercury in a can of tuna.

Tuna causes autism?!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Have you ever heard of shedding? mobile.nytimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">nytimes

Likely her baby got it due to some vaccinated person carrying the disease and spreading it.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Tuna causes autism?!

Wow that is a reaching statement.

You should look more in to it.

Also, vaccines apparently are necessary, while a seafood diet in a newborn isn't.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Cool. Lucky that there's no mercury in the whooping cough vaccine

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Cool. Lucky that there's no mercury in the whooping cough vaccine

Good to hear!

Where exactly do I find this ingredient list of all vaccine manufacturers? Just incase I want to see the ingredients myself.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

No form of birth control is 100% effective either. Do you refuse to use it out of principle because it's obvious that big pharma is just trying to make a profit off of you.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You can find it here in PDF
www.cdc.gov...
Not that I would trust the CDC.

Makes for scary reading.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I'm sure Google can facilitate that.

Here's where it says there's no mercury in whooping cough vaccines..

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I'm sure Google can facilitate that.

Here's where it says there's no mercury in whooping cough vaccines..

www.cdc.gov...

yet there is this info as well

Severe Problems (Very Rare) Serious allergic reaction (less than 1 out of a million doses) Several other severe problems have been reported after DTaP vaccine. These include: Long-term seizures, coma, or lowered consciousness Permanent brain damage.

same link

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If you would like to Google the toxicity of the vaccine ingredients it is the DTaP vaccine on the list.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Tuna causes autism?!

Wow that is a reaching statement.

You should look more in to it.

Also, vaccines apparently are necessary, while a seafood diet in a newborn isn't.

Nothing like pretending to miss the point in order to avoid it. Fail.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join