It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Primaries -- April 5, 2016

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There is no way Sanders can carry New York.

Clintons home state.

Sanders was born and raised there, it's truly his "hometown." His current "home state" is Vermont.
Makes no difference.

I predict that your prediction about NY and California are wrong.

If she gets NY, it will be because she's in bed with Wall Street. Maybe she told Goldman Sachs all about her grand scheme and that's what is in the transcripts that SHE WON'T RELEASE. I suspect California will go for him, too.

edit on 4/6/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: tadaman
This is a blatant steal.

Who the hell supported cruz? No one. A minority.

It should have been Trump. The sham continues.

Start a new party or run solo.

This is complete BS.

Its not even realistic.

GOP and DNC are my enemies from now until I die.

All th enews organizations keep calling WI a winner take all state. not exacly true. the winner gets twelve. the winner of 8 districts gets 8 the last bit get th e remaining delegates. But yes i t looks like cruz got his buddy walker to fix this one fo r him. Trump won th e smaller places in WI bu t cruz go t the cities.

Cruz took 36 delegates last night, Trump took 6.

Trump is deathly quiet since losing. I can imagine some things thrown around his house!

Me thinks Cruz might have a car accident soon. HE seems to forget that DOnald can have his butt killed if need be and no one will know the wiser. Polonium anyone? Shaking a persons hand laced with a poison.

Point is If trump dont win th enext ones he might need to go third party. We all knew WI was going to cruz and so did trump. Im sure he has something in store to use against cruz. some dirt or something hes holding onto.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This is a blatant steal.

This is complete BS.

Its not even realistic.

All th enews organizations keep calling WI a winner take all state. not exacly true. the winner gets twelve. the winner of 8 districts gets 8 the last bit get th e remaining delegates. But yes i t looks like cruz got his buddy walker to fix this one fo r him. Trump won th e smaller places in WI bu t cruz go t the cities.

Trump is deathly quiet since losing. I can imagine some things thrown around his house!

Me thinks Cruz might have a car accident soon. HE seems to forget that DOnald can have his butt killed if need be and no one will know the wiser. Polonium anyone? Shaking a persons hand laced with a poison.

Point is If trump dont win th enext ones he might need to go third party. We all knew WI was going to cruz and so did trump. Im sure he has something in store to use against cruz. some dirt or something hes holding onto.

I rather think if Cruz is in danger it will be from the GOP... once they use him to stop Trump, getting rid of him might be a priority so they can install someone else without upsetting his voter base.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is a blatant steal.

This is complete BS.

Its not even realistic.

I rather think if Cruz is in danger it will be from the GOP... once they use him to stop Trump, getting rid of him might be a priority so they can install someone else without upsetting his voter base.

Oh no it has to be something even he coudnt be resurrected from. Cause you know IF they miss he will come back even stronger! From GREY to WHITE!! lol!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join