It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Evidence of Actual Gangstalking I Have Seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I watched these videos in full and two things came to mind.

- "Why that crazy lady keep standing around video taping me and staring at me all day for"?

- Paranoia Schizophrenia

ETA: One more...

- Someone smokes way too much pot....

your beliefs are flawed, its the gangstalking that causes abnormal stress levels triggering anger, fear, paranoia. for me, i had a job, a car, then i put a water as fuel device in my car. started getting followed, chased, brighted, yelled at, car got egged, harrassing calls, then..months later ..very very VERY LOUD VOICES in my head. yelling like drill seargents and master interogators, scenario after scenario, all clever mind F* ways to get me to committ suicide. All of you who think this is just some delusion, are liars, or not seeing it all in proper context.

No, not flawed. It's delusions. It's psychotic issues that are best delt with via experts and medications. Don't you think if the "guh-ment" had these devices, wouldn't they be using them on foreign nationals? Hell, they'd be using them on Putin right now.

Sorry... it's delusions. It's an illness.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Loud voices in your head?

Mental illness.

I can imagine that it's hard to accept that your mind is infallible, but unfortunately it happens. I saw an uncle of mine go from being bright and intelligent, to a hot mess in what felt like no time at all. He struggled to accept it too, but didn't go down the route you seem to have...I can see, if you've spent time seeing and hearing about gang stalking, how it could then manifest in your mind..

aaggaain-- I HAD NO VOICES FROM age 0-33, i was a normal person. BUT people stalked me for months. I was very stressed, i confronted them, i have police reports regarding stalkers. i would be followed home, they tried to frame me for theft at work, AND..AND..AND...there is technology where whistleblowers admit are being used to medicaly access someones brain and give them voices. SO MAYBE..MAYBE i have what you call schizophrenia, but I know its not, WHY?? WHY?:?? because i hear them programing the implants, they use words like "retract", "implant", and identify their systems as being from this or that 3 letter agency. OH and whats more, i can have rational telepathic conversations with the main programs and they tell me sometimes, whats really up. i really wish we could insult eachother here, you people calling us schizophrenic deserve some insults..not every voice hearing is schizophrenia, its torchure, and your giving them the green light by not educating yourselves.
edit on 5-4-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
First video comment.

Not enough context. I could film a street and break it down just like this and get the same result. What we need is more. What happened the next day and the next and the next.

I'm sure gang stalking is real but only in a specific situation. Like cops on a stake out or one of the Alphabet agencies investigating something. I'm sure there could be a group of people after you. Generally there would have to be a reason for that much surveillance. A motive.

Again, I need more.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
remote neural monitoring images

video of remote neural monitoring

its real, theyre doing it to you, you just dont know it!
< my avatar says it all.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Im 100% ure they're not doing it to me.

Over the years I've worked on remote mine sites, pretty tough to gang stalk me out there..

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Over the years I've worked on remote mine sites, pretty tough to gang stalk me out there..

right, your probably not stalked, but they have us monitored from birth or a little after. they can gather, process, and store in a relationshipal pattern recognition high tech computing nano-implant, or something i havent heard of yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
What the hell did I just watch ...

You watched what happens to single women entering their 30's when no man will love them. They eventually start speaking gibberish, own 20 cats named pookies, and microwaves everything they eat while watching mexican soap operas looking for hidden messages of fanatical love.

Did I mention they also wear bathrobes and slippers and don't bathe much?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story. We need to speak out about this, and tell the truth about what we are experiencing. It's time to come out of our proverbial closet, so that we all know that we aren't alone in this experience.

Just a couple of days ago, I was driving home. I was not doing something that I would typically be doing at a particular time, or following a schedule. But I looked at the car next to me, and the driver in the car literally had his phone up against the glass of his window faced directly at me. I guess he was charging it, while waiting for the light to change?

But one of the other videos I was watching on Youtube. Showed a person on their commute home being gang stalked in their car. But they showed in the video how when they came to a stop light, how cars in the next lane would sit back a full car length. Rather than pull up next to them, directly behind the car in front of them.

This has happened to me quite a few times over the past 2-3ish years, and it has always made me wonder why they are doing it. Because it only started happening a couple of years or so ago, completely out of the blue. (I did not have loud music playing etc., to cause them to want to hang back.)

But in the video it explains, that they believe the reason why people do this. Is because they don't want their license plate numbers to be caught on a dash cam. I don't have a dash cam, so the thought never crossed my mind. But now when I think about it. It does offer up a plausible explanation, for what I do consider to be somewhat bizarre behavior. That just so happens to coincide with dash cams starting to become more commonplace for the general public.

TS

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yep same,

If I was being stalked, Id know.....I'd see them coming a mile off. Remote living is the way to go!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer
I do that on purpose to freak out the pot smokers at a red light.....doesn't mean I'm gang stalking anyone....I'm just f**kin with people.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'd very much like to hear the rational behind the "stalking." Does the woman have some novel product that will change the world?

There have been cases of corporate espionage (one case in OK had a guy actually implanted with a tracking device broadcasting in frequencies usually reserved for law enforcement/military, or so some investigation and diligence indicated) due to novel products and potential money... but it is so very rare.

I was "gangstalked" by law enforcement due to my own liking of illicit substances (caught, fined and "rehabilitated" sigh) but this... this is simply mundane people going about their mundane business mixed with delusion and paranoia.

The brutal truth is that most of us are not that interesting... certainly not so much that a group is spending their time/money following and playing out little scenarios... jeepers, over a decade??!! What the heck is the point? Even the most devoted psycho bully or disappointed sexual stalker gives up after a while and they hardly EVER get others to join in their sick pastimes.

I know weirdness exists, but this is simply sad and I wish she and others like her get the help they desperately need... and that's not meant to be condescending.

On her side of the "argument" I'll admit that some of the folks have a military or law enforcement vibe... but it's really grasping at air and proves nothing. At "best" perhaps they're involved in some illicit black market activity or something, and are wondering why she's watching them... but most likely nothing at all.

She should be asking, "What's the reason behind it?" "What's the expected result?"

Without any good answers to those questions she will simply not convince anyone except other paranoid souls.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
look the technology they use to track everyones thoughts is a very sophisticated network involving many fields of medical, and transmission technology. its basicly undetectable and not thought of until they start talking in your head. There are many people who were told they were mentally ill coming to the truth. i predict the next great quest for humanity will be to resolve and solve this issue. i cannot tell you how many times theyve tried to remote kill me. Luckily i know what blocks do what. but im still afraid of the external pressure they can build around me, its so powerful you feel like your going to implode.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
So she says this happens daily but only has 2 uploaded videos on youtube?

First clip could be something but could also be a dealer on a bike who is suffering from paranoia of being caught and is somehow associated with that white car who might be a delivery guy or collecting money. The two ladies come along and he out of fear asks them a usual question where a shop or a school is which is in the direction she points to...the opposite of car, judging from the second video.

Could be. It's kind of like those NFL videos. Where they edit the audio and make it seem like the players are saying completely off the wall things that are funny, because what the audio says matches the movement of their mouth. But we don't really know do we? I like to look at things with an open mind. Not just dismiss it, because it could be something different. Especially after what I have experienced in my own personal life. It's not that implausible from my point of view.

Then a guy comes on a bike who possibly preys on all women not just this one, not necessarily the case here but he was indeed staring. The guy on a phone was nothing unusual except having a right hand on left ear while holding a stroller with his left hand but this happens all the time.

I have to completely disagree with you on this one. Have you ever actually tried holding your phone with your right hand to your left ear? I did when I saw what he was doing, before she even mentioned it in her analysis. Your wrists must be completely different than mine, because to my arm and wrist is it completely uncomfortable and to be honest difficult to do. I can't even imagine trying to push a baby stroller with my left hand, while doing it.

I`m not convinced...

That's ok, as it wasn't the point to my post. To convince every person on ATS. I try to keep my goals somewhat reasonable.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Sorry but the two videos:

1st: I see a drug dealer on a corner giving hand signals to cars ( customers) coming up that ally road way. He has good sight lines to see cops. The rest of the people look like regular people out in what looks like, a nice neighborhood . That's why the street dealer is strange.

2nd: is strange. The girl looks young ( and pretty hot if of legal age of course). And not a care to her surroundings . She is glued to her phone which makes me think she feels comfortable and familiar with the neighbor hood. But a pretty girl who doesn't look like a traditional Pro at 1230 at night alone in a pitch black playground. Weird. Not
it's a mass conspiracy over decades of random people coordinating passive aggressive stalking in hopes of slowly driving the woman mad weird. But still . Weird

edit on 5-4-2016 by Paddyofurniture because: More information

edit on 5-4-2016 by Paddyofurniture because: More information

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
the woman in the videos is getting what i got at first. my guess, a director is talking to the girl on the phone instructing her as the woman believes. the director gets information on a prediction modeling software program that ties in meta data from the womans mind to tell the director what to tell the stalker.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

"2nd: I see a prostitute who is "peeing on her territory " . She sees that as her real estate and she is going to intimidate any other woman trying to pick up one of her John's."

I've never seen a prostitute trying to pick up john's with her dog in tow before! What is this world coming to?

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I watched the Devil Is In the Details video.

Either my audio is not working or for some reason, the video owner muted it.

For all we know these two are neighbors and the lady doing the recording may be a known kook. The girl may simply be outside of her home, speaking on her phone...

Seems to me like the girl may actually have been saying something like "WTF are you doing you crazy lady, no one is after you". To which the lady replies, "I know youre gang stalking me!"

And then she claims that the car at the end of the street was "brighting" her? Isnt it more likely that it simply had its headlights on because its night time?

These are the "best" videos youve seen on this?

I dont doubt that "gang stalking" exists. I could easily imagine a scenario where government spooks via cointelpro, FBI or [insert name here] would do something like this to intimidate people but I didnt see any evidence of it in this video.

I think its much more likely that the people being recorded are reacting to the fact that someone is taking their pictures...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look, forget all that.

A more important question is, how in the hell did you get 2.3 million stars with only 181 posts!? Were you star gang stalked?

ATSers please gang stalk me and hook me up with some star-age.

edit on 5-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Im leaning more towards that the woman has a prominent drug dealer close by her house.
Thats why she sees the same people hanging around. Paranoid drug addicts being filmed by a paranoid woman.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ya. After a 2nd look I don't think she is a Pro.
She actually looks like a high school kid.
But a pretty, petit girl with what looks like she is oblivious to the world around her and has her head glued to her phone as she hangs out in a pitch black playground at 1230 am is asking for trouble.
Strange.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Spot on, on Video 1:

First thing came to my mind as well.
The guy on the bicycle is the usual drug dealer.

The usual nervous look around for cops, the subtle (yet not so subtle) body language to indicate: wanna buy?

Standing on the corner, so customers have access from all sides.
The bike, ideal for a quick escape and or for fetching the rest of his stash which he has hidden somewhere nearby.

The white car coming back would fit; customers turns up, sees there are some people around, drives around the block and comes back for bisness.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join