It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late night hallucinations?? Matrix Like.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
I see vertical rows scrolling down, of 0s and 1s; apparently it's binary code - goes too fast for me to note it down. But when I close my eyes at any time, I can see quite amazing scenes, as clear as on a TV screen; I've been able to zoom in on occasions, & found myself looking directly at a woman in a round room. She definitely saw me, & looked straight back at me - seemed a bit shocked & annoyed, so I quickly opened my eyes.

I wonder if this is related to remote viewing. . . ? I don't have any control over where or what to look at, but the things I see are generally beautiful, harmonious scenes so I just enjoy it.

I've also seen matrix-like light patterns, as well as gorgeous floral "fabric".
Yes this is also what I see.... But it's way more interesting then what I'm putting on here, just because it's too many experiences to type... But the numbers and shapes like stars circles squares ect.. Float out to me as well, from exactly how you described it, it will float out towards me.... Also I can see the energetic field around everything, but I been seeing that for years now over 10 to be exact... And I was able to see aura colors as well for a period of time as well as my sister ... But i started off seeing geometric patterned then they turned into binary codes that was stationary, then the next day they were moving any millions and millons of them, and they looked black at first, but now I see them as light.... For a whole year Now.... Also seeing with my eyes close. Some nights it drives me crazy because I can't sleep. With all the images flashing... That's enough for now.... Hope y'all can relate or have some more info to share about this. I'm just super excited to speak to people who's having the same experiences.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CeeRZ
I really don't know how to begin this or title it.
So, a little background....For the last month, I've had a lot of trouble sleeping (primarily due to the stress of divorce). Awake at all hours of the night, and then crash hard for a few hours. Along with this sudden stress induced insomnia, I've had nightmares my entire life. When I was younger, they were every night all night long. I'd wake up screaming, sweating, shaking. Over the last 9 years, I've learned to just not care about the nightmares, and they affect me more like a bad dream. So, it's not too surprising to me that I continue to have the nightmares, even though I don't really remember them anymore. I know I'm still having them because I got an iWatch, and the sleep tracker shows significant elevated heart rate every night between 3am-5am. I'm talking resting heart is 62, and it jumps to 136+. Anyway - so there's that.
Now on to what has actually been happening recently.
Two nights ago, I finally crashed and was in the deep part of sleep when something woke me up with a jolt. This was that dredge you out of a hole waking up, because my body and mind was not ready - but something caused me to wake up. So hallucination makes sense... but this is what I hallucinated: An almost matrix like glowing on my wall. As if it were projected there. I stared at it as I began to wake up, and tried so hard to understand what the characters were. They weren't numbers or letters - more like hieroglyphs. Shapes. But written like Japanese, or "the matrix" in long columns... hence the matrix reference. I was fully awake when they dimmed and disappeared. The color was a bright green. The first time.

Then it happened again last night. This time it was red.

I have black out curtains, so it wasn't light reflecting into my bedroom. I was completely alone. And I can't pin the reason I woke up. Normally a sound will ring in my head for a couple of minutes as I play it over in my mind trying to figure out what it is (something falling in the shower, etc), but this was like the light woke me up instead.

Anyway. Don't know what my goal of posting this here is. Maybe just for me to return to if it happens again. Or if any of you have had something similar happen.

Thank you for this thread...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeRZ

Is this thread still active?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
pretty interesting replies, I just awoke to watching what seemed like a blue electrical socket on my ceiling, it took a while to disappear. seems like i see something every time I wake up now, I remember the day after Prince died I woke up to watch what appeared as a tiny brown ghostlike object moving around in my wardrobe like it was human. I've been seeing light objects straight up with my eyes open too for about half a year now. seems like balls of energy, purple blue green or red. my eyesight is extremely good probably better than anyone I know, if any of you guys see the same sort of thing let me know. They don't follow my vision like an eye floaty or whatever they seem to be their own thing. All I know is it doesn't seem random it seems like I see them in times of important thinking, contemplation, general appreciation and action, definitely notice this while playing/recording music. I remember seeing a very solid purple one floating around moments before my last laptop broke. Despite that being a negative thing it set off a chain of events that I needed to happen to get me where I am in my work right now. As far as the things I see with my eyes closed, the way Sake111 was talking about things floating towards them, that is very prevalent with my eyes closed. It's mostly balls of light; purple blue and green. Both floating toward me and floating away. It will often take shape as a bird flying, like I can see the light wings flapping, it can sometimes seem like a lady dancing or moving elegantly, it can take all sorts of shapes, faces, eyes, those are all very popular. I'd like to hear more about what you guys see

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3L1J4H
Potential for a spiritual awakening. It's your mind trying to show you there's more to reality than you think. Were you able to move while seeing these symbols ? If so then it's not a hypnogogic hallucination (which often occurs during sleep paralysis). Even if it is hypnogogic it may still be significant to you.

It's your choice whether or not you follow that path though. Only you can figure out what it means by making your subconscious thoughts known to your conscious mind.

Your so right..... Because during these experiences you are wake... And these experiences are happening continuously, albeit appearing in variations. Its still not a random hypnotic hallucinations.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
pretty interesting replies, I just awoke to watching what seemed like a blue electrical socket on my ceiling, it took a while to disappear. seems like i see something every time I wake up now, I remember the day after Prince died I woke up to watch what appeared as a tiny brown ghostlike object moving around in my wardrobe like it was human. I've been seeing light objects straight up with my eyes open too for about half a year now. seems like balls of energy, purple blue green or red. my eyesight is extremely good probably better than anyone I know, if any of you guys see the same sort of thing let me know. They don't follow my vision like an eye floaty or whatever they seem to be their own thing. All I know is it doesn't seem random it seems like I see them in times of important thinking, contemplation, general appreciation and action, definitely notice this while playing/recording music. I remember seeing a very solid purple one floating around moments before my last laptop broke. Despite that being a negative thing it set off a chain of events that I needed to happen to get me where I am in my work right now. As far as the things I see with my eyes closed, the way Sake111 was talking about things floating towards them, that is very prevalent with my eyes closed. It's mostly balls of light; purple blue and green. Both floating toward me and floating away. It will often take shape as a bird flying, like I can see the light wings flapping, it can sometimes seem like a lady dancing or moving elegantly, it can take all sorts of shapes, faces, eyes, those are all very popular. I'd like to hear more about what you guys see

Yes there are so many experiences I have it would seem like I'm making it up.. Lol too much to list But I'm interested in learning whether someone has had these type of experiences before for any thing significant happened or changed in their life, like mental issues or spiritual awaking, such as seeing entites, which I have in past..... I want to know if anyone has experience these things and learned that it's apart of some development of sorts... Thanks for replying.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I just logged on looking for someone with a similar experience. My story: I have NEVER been a drug person. I have people close to me who are. I took ayahuasca and put on a blindfold as they directed. I had my couple of hours of visions and whatnot. I got up to go to the bathroom. When I removed the blindfold, there were rows of hieroglyphics running exactly like binary code in the matrix. I went to the bathroom . While sitting there, it continued while I was staring at the floor. It never stopped. I have NEVER had any interest in hieroglyphics and they are meaningless to me. Yet there they were! Crystal clear. I told my friends about this immediately and they said NOTHING. Does this happen to you? I asked. They walked away. I brought it up on several occasions and they still said nothing! They consider themselves SHAMANS. Maybe this has never happened to them and they don't know what to say?
I don't know and it has been driving me crazy! I did ayahuasca several more times over the next year. Each time my visions were completely different. The one constant was the hieroglyphs when I wasn't blindfolded. I'm no longer friends with the druggies. I don't know anyone else to ask. Seeing this post has given me hope!
PS I have seen several vivid images of ghosts, one of which touched my NECK while lying in bed. I used to wake up in the middle of the night as a small child and see people standing in my room staring at me. I was so terrified that I tried to not breathe. I thought that if I didn't breathe they wouldn't see me. Just a couple of other stories (this is already too long!) that occurred over 45 years. Very random. Only difference is that I was COMPLETELY SOBER. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeRZ

Has anyone come across a real reason? This started happening to me over the last few months. Kinda scary but led me here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join