It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late night hallucinations?? Matrix Like.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I really don't know how to begin this or title it.
So, a little background....For the last month, I've had a lot of trouble sleeping (primarily due to the stress of divorce). Awake at all hours of the night, and then crash hard for a few hours. Along with this sudden stress induced insomnia, I've had nightmares my entire life. When I was younger, they were every night all night long. I'd wake up screaming, sweating, shaking. Over the last 9 years, I've learned to just not care about the nightmares, and they affect me more like a bad dream. So, it's not too surprising to me that I continue to have the nightmares, even though I don't really remember them anymore. I know I'm still having them because I got an iWatch, and the sleep tracker shows significant elevated heart rate every night between 3am-5am. I'm talking resting heart is 62, and it jumps to 136+. Anyway - so there's that.
Now on to what has actually been happening recently.
Two nights ago, I finally crashed and was in the deep part of sleep when something woke me up with a jolt. This was that dredge you out of a hole waking up, because my body and mind was not ready - but something caused me to wake up. So hallucination makes sense... but this is what I hallucinated: An almost matrix like glowing on my wall. As if it were projected there. I stared at it as I began to wake up, and tried so hard to understand what the characters were. They weren't numbers or letters - more like hieroglyphs. Shapes. But written like Japanese, or "the matrix" in long columns... hence the matrix reference. I was fully awake when they dimmed and disappeared. The color was a bright green. The first time.

Then it happened again last night. This time it was red.

I have black out curtains, so it wasn't light reflecting into my bedroom. I was completely alone. And I can't pin the reason I woke up. Normally a sound will ring in my head for a couple of minutes as I play it over in my mind trying to figure out what it is (something falling in the shower, etc), but this was like the light woke me up instead.

Anyway. Don't know what my goal of posting this here is. Maybe just for me to return to if it happens again. Or if any of you have had something similar happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeRZ

It's most likely just the hypnopompic state. It's possibly happening or more noticeable now, due to stress and lack of sleep.
Obviously a divorce is difficult for anyone, so just stay strong, try to rest when you can, and don't think too much about things.
Then again it could be your subconscious hinting that life is just a dream, so just (try to) enjoy the ride of both the good and the bad while it lasts. Life is short and mysterious, perhaps there're things we're not meant to fully understand until it's over.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The matrix characters are easy to see when your in a very dark room and in a state of heightened awareness.

The world around you is the Matrix. Interesting way your mind saw it as. Mine are like very small rotating grey cubes that have white characters vibrating like atoms in a molecule.

When certain interlinked patterns are created by the touching characters, like '1-2-d-h', the tiny characters light up like blue electricity. Then the electricity dissipates as the cubes continue their rotation.
edit on 5-4-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I can't wait to hear answers. I used to lie in bed, wide awake, and watch symbols go flying by on the slanted ceiling. That hasn't happened in a while though. Good Luck.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I think you maybe feel thing that happens around you, we are all connected down here on this little blue speck.

Send out love, and love shall be received - Bald Pete

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I had similar experiences. You're on a path to realizing you're being mind controlled and living like a robot. Life sucks even more when you realize your emotions are being forced upon you. People don't truly like others. It's all forced.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Potential for a spiritual awakening. It's your mind trying to show you there's more to reality than you think. Were you able to move while seeing these symbols ? If so then it's not a hypnogogic hallucination (which often occurs during sleep paralysis). Even if it is hypnogogic it may still be significant to you.

It's your choice whether or not you follow that path though. Only you can figure out what it means by making your subconscious thoughts known to your conscious mind.
edit on 5-4-2016 by 3L1J4H because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The collective unconsciousness or halls of wisdom, perhaps? I think I've been in this matrix many a time before. Strange thing is that it is always there but we are distracted by this physical realm so we don't perceive it as we ought.

Maybe just what I'm seereesing. 😁

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

In all likely hood, it's only hypnopompic hallucinations. Hypnogogic hallucinations occur as you are falling asleep, hynopompic happen as you are waking up. In both cases it's a case of having your attention split between the dream and the waking world.

Although I would like to see the symbols if you can get a good look at them

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
so roll with it. cant hurt you. if you see it play with it. its just a game.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I see vertical rows scrolling down, of 0s and 1s; apparently it's binary code - goes too fast for me to note it down. But when I close my eyes at any time, I can see quite amazing scenes, as clear as on a TV screen; I've been able to zoom in on occasions, & found myself looking directly at a woman in a round room. She definitely saw me, & looked straight back at me - seemed a bit shocked & annoyed, so I quickly opened my eyes.

I wonder if this is related to remote viewing. . . ? I don't have any control over where or what to look at, but the things I see are generally beautiful, harmonious scenes so I just enjoy it.

I've also seen matrix-like light patterns, as well as gorgeous floral "fabric".
edit on 6-4-2016 by kiro8lak because: typos

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yeah, dreams can be weird sometimes.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BaldPete

Well, feeling things around me....that I know I do. I'm a pretty strong empath. In fact, as a massage therapist, there would be times I would wake up with extreme pain in some random area of my body, go to work, and it was my client's pain I was feeling. As soon as I would finish working on them, my pain would disappear. (As uncomfortable as it was, it still came in hand because I could always pin point the exact problem and often times an area they didn't even know was adding to the problem until I got to it)
So you might be on to something there.... might not have been me at all. With all my stress lately, the energy walls I had learned to build, to just be me and not take on others, are pretty thin.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 3L1J4H

Yes, I'm able to move when I see the images. When I first saw them I was laying on my back and had turned my head because I saw them out of the corner of my eye - so I turned on my side to watch them. Which is why I say it was like they were projected onto my wall. They weren't 3D, and they weren't just in my vision - as I could move my eyes and study them. Unfortunately my eyes were so blurry from sleeping I couldn't focus enough to get clear enough shapes to draw. They weren't stationary either though... after I turned onto my side, they moved down the wall, and towards the door before they ultimately faded away. The characters themselves didn't scroll or anything, it was like a 5ft x 5ft square of them and it just moved.

As for following a path, I definitely know there is one I'm supposed to be following. I've been seeing 1234, 23, 1123, 1111 - everywhere...multiple times throughout the day, every day. OH! In fact it was 3:23am when the last one happened! Just remembered I looked at my clock because I was so tired.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

Wow - that would be amazing to see!
Interesting she saw you as well. I don't think I've ever remotely viewed..at least, not that I'm aware of.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I see something similar to what you describe but in random places sort of just floating for the first couple seconds that I'm awake from a deep sleep, all I can describe them as are little light constructs, like how molecules are constructed in textbooks and stuff. They seem like little symbols; one time I thought a saw a bunch of them making the letter F, usually I can't tell or really remember. This hasn't been happening for very long, maybe like a year or less. I just saw your further posts referring to seeing numbers like 1111, 1234 ect constantly and as you can probably tell from my username I'm very much under the same circumstance. It's funny that you associate it with some sort of path because I feel the same way, like it's guiding me in a way I don't fully understand but I'm aware enough of to work with it. I'm definitely interested in your thread seeing all the parallels

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i'm on youtube looking for harp samples right now and this is the side bar

SHOW MORE
Autoplay
Up next

Dorothy Ashby - Hip Harp (Full Album)
ratis sitar

35:59

50+
VIDEOS
Mix - [Full Album] The Rubaiyat of Dorothy Ashby HD
YouTube
Dorothy Ashby-Afro-Harping [Full Album]
planet of the music

which one will i choose

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
i'm on youtube looking for harp samples right now and this is the side bar

SHOW MORE
Autoplay
Up next

Dorothy Ashby - Hip Harp (Full Album)
ratis sitar

35:59

50+
VIDEOS
Mix - [Full Album] The Rubaiyat of Dorothy Ashby HD
YouTube
Dorothy Ashby-Afro-Harping [Full Album]
planet of the music

which one will i choose

Haha I'm pretty positive you'll choose the latter. Crazy how that happens.

I've had a lot of significant things happen around the 23 number. My divorce even... kicked him out after catching him cheating 2/23. My best friend died 9/23. I reconnected with a childhood friend 3/23. Among many other significant things. And then there are the times throughout the day. Someone will text me something significant on the 23rd minute of an hour. Or like I said, the number will just show up randomly somewhere. I was so stunned once, I actually took a picture of my clock when I saw it said 12:01 23.03 (includes the date on my clock) Doubles of every number I constantly see, along with just turning over onto the 23rd. Things like that. Sometimes you can't help but smile when your number pops up somewhere unexpected.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The problem with the numerological numbers is that until the current evil elite show how Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation + Divination, the numbers that you see are all for nothing.

23=10+13 or Complete (10) Rebellion (13) in Yahushua's numbers

Take the Master code 44:8. Its supposed to be good however the current elite use it as 'complete control' over their police force.
Example. Imagine 2 squares (4 vertices each). Rotate one at 45 degrees to the other and place them on top each other. This creates a silhouette of a octagon (8 vertices).

Here the elite are saying to the entire London Metropolitan police force that they control them. Where is the Octagon placed on the uniform ? On the helmet or Inner (third) Eye.

Even the main chamber at the LHC at CERN is a cross-view of an octagon.

Demons throw numbers at us everyday by suggesting to us to look in certain directions at certain times. Its all a useless mystery. The only spirit to follow is the Holy Spirit of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Earlier on i had a car reg with 'T 888 RES' and in another '...ZZZ' where Z=26th letter or 2+6=8 (888).

In other words, REST now, traitor, because soon we are going to kill you off for mentioning that the only way to freedom and happiness is to preach the Gospel of Christ to others.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hey I go through the same thing for a year Now.... It gets a bit deeper... Also seeing spiders like on the other post. Yes exactly like the matrix numbers 0-9 move to fast to remember a sequence... I also seen geometric shapes other languages, alphebets and more.... It's not just a simple dream hallucination because I see it every morning or during the night. Some times I can see numbers when my eyes are close, and patterns like a kaleidoscope... It's really annoying.... Also concentric circles when I'm wide awake, and more... I'm so happy I found people that is seeing the same thing. But the matrix numbers always in motions running up the wall's sooo fast. Who else is seeing this does anyone have any further knowledge on the changes going on with us. Oh and it's so much more visually. Too much to type.... Remote viewing, there might be something to that. Because I'm able to see full and clearly when my eye lids are close, like a second vision. That have nothing to so with our physical eyes.... I mean clear vision.... Not a dream state situation...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join